Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

You have new class :o?

Me too T^T Well, I should be excited but... :/

Yes indeed, Milady. I am a bit excited, but also afraid that it might not be as good as my old class. I was surprise to find out how good my old class was when I first entered it, as I would never have imagined it to be that way. Now I'm thinking that this new class won't be nearly as good as the old one.

Yes indeed, Milady. I am a bit excited, but also afraid that it might not be as good as my old class. I was surprise to find out how good my old class was when I first entered it, as I would never have imagined it to be that way. Now I'm thinking that this new class won't be nearly as good as the old one.

My old class was very nice too TT^TT The one in secondary in VN. I studied high school level in VN for a month in a class with 30 boys and only 5 girls :/ (nah, it was quite fun) then I moved to this country and study in an all girls school and I find this class will be... idk!

But try Cool Kid :) Smile at people ^^ Be friendly :D It always works :>

And first impression is not always right :D

My old class was very nice too TT^TT The one in secondary in VN. I studied high school level in VN for a month in a class with 30 boys and only 5 girls :/ (nah, it was quite fun) then I moved to this country and study in an all girls school and I find this class will be... idk!

But try Cool Kid :) Smile at people ^^ Be friendly :D It always works :>

And first impression is not always right :D

Oh I'm trying, Milady, I'm trying. Good luck to you, hope you find many friends in your all girls school.

cause you are in a friend zone

I know it , but I will always deny it . *sigh*

Girls don't like average height Asian guys who scores below average on every test xD

Girls don't like average height Asian guys who scores below average on every test xD

I+know+that+feel+bro+i+know+that+feel+br

... Though by average I hope you mean Asian average and not "C is average" average.

9b9d8d56c464236d4d98daf9fb60f76919f6d2c5

nah, I'm kidding.

Good luck in your girl-chasing endeavors?