Detective Conan World
conankoibito

What was the recent Anime you watched?

Arcana Famiglia

Gosh, thank God I only had 6 more episodes of this to finish after I had dropped it a long time ago.  I don't watch shoujo, but even I know this is pretty terrible.

Started back up Denpa Onna.  Since I had already seen 4 episodes I should be done with it relatively soon.

Magical boy anime with the really long title

it VERY SUBTLY mentioned DC in the newest episode actually

semi nsfw warning because half naked characters ...I guess

binan1.png

binan2.png

binan3.png

Magical boy anime with the really long title

it VERY SUBTLY mentioned DC in the newest episode actually

semi nsfw warning because half naked characters ...I guess

binan1.png

binan2.png

binan3.png

Call me crazy, but I love it when anime bleep out copyrighted material.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Finally decided to see what the hype is all about. 

It's definitely an old time classic and one of my personal faves.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did, haha.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

I dropped this years ago back when I was still a young anime watcher and didn't realize the reason the series felt so convoluted was because Shaft was behind it.  Now that I've seen my fair share of anime and come back to this series, I can say with certainty that while this anime wasn't all that great, it wasn't anything worth dropping either.  The character designs were done by the person behind Haganai's designs and Shaft was, well, just doing their Shaft thing (not enough head titles 7.8/10).  The animation was nice at some points but it was also obvious where the budget was stretched.  Didn't notice much of the soundtrack, but it was far from poor.  The more I type the more I realize I'm not quite sure why I didn't enjoy the anime as much as I should have.  Maybe it was because the humor wasn't too good?  The characters were hard to get invested into?  There wasn't really much direction in the plot?  Who knows, heh.

(I wonder which dropped anime I'll be picking back up next?)

Diamond no Ace

Why is the protag so angsty

the main problem could literally be solved for the most part if he talked his problems out

this is hurting me

Can't believe I've forgotten to post here for the longest time.  I finished a lot in that break.

Ao no Exorcist

I don't remember why I started this and I don't remember why I had originally stopped after episode 5.  Well, ultimately it wasn't too bad.  I came in with really low expectations and those expectations were met.  If anything, it was actually a tad better than I expected.  It's pretty standard shounen, nothing really to compliment it on.  Good action?  Good enough.  Good characters?  For a shounen, they were alright.  Good music?  Sawano has done better.  Good plot?  Ehhh, it has its moments.  Overall, an anime that wasn't nearly a waste of time or time well spent either.  Below average overall, because generally shounens aren't very good, but a very middle of the road shounen regardless.  It was nice to finally take this sucker off my dropped list at least.

Rozen Maiden (2013)

A remake of an old anime that was adapted from an old manga.  It's about a boy who finds himself thrown into a 7-way battle between masters and Rozen Maidens, vying to kill each other to be the perfect doll in the Alice Game.  (Hey, it's kind of like Fate/stay night!)  It's not nearly as gritty or action packed s you may think though, so don't get your hopes up.  The Alice Game takes backstage to character development unfortunately, and while it has some pretty good moments most of this is pretty forgettable.  It has an inconclusive ending and relatively poor animation.  While it's not something I would have dropped if I had started it today, I know why my younger self just put this on the back burner.  Nothing to see here, moving along...

I wonder what I want to pick back up next?  Maybe something really really terrible, like BlazBlue or Mahou Sensou. 

death parade ep 9

...oh my god

RIP this thread.

---

BlazBlue: Alter Memory

This anime was so bad, I wasn't paying enough attention to it to be able to say exactly why it was so bad.  Please don't watch it.  Save yourself the headache.

(I think I'm going to watch Mahou Sensou next.  Pray for me.)

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Oof, that was a bad one.  Speaking of bad anime...

Mahou Sensou

Terrible.  Absolutely terrible.  Trope characters, corny premise and plot, atrocious animation, forgettable soundtrack, tried-and-untrue humor, the whole package.  One of the worst anime I've seen in my life, and even the twist ending that should have been awesome was executed so poorly it made the whole anime even worse than it already was.  Please stay away from this one.

Currently watching Guilty Crown after stopping after the first episode a long time ago.  Not much to say about the anime as of now, except that the animation is great.  Also, supercell's work on the first opening still gives me chills to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjUtmbZt8zc

Oof, that was a bad one.  Speaking of bad anime...

Mahou Sensou

Terrible.  Absolutely terrible.  Trope characters, corny premise and plot, atrocious animation, forgettable soundtrack, tried-and-untrue humor, the whole package.  One of the worst anime I've seen in my life, and even the twist ending that should have been awesome was executed so poorly it made the whole anime even worse than it already was.  Please stay away from this one.

Currently watching Guilty Crown after stopping after the first episode a long time ago.  Not much to say about the anime as of now, except that the animation is great.  Also, supercell's work on the first opening still gives me chills to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjUtmbZt8zc

Yeah, I didn't like it and I won't watch Mahou Sensou