Detective Conan World
conankoibito

What was the recent Anime you watched?

Yup! It's probably not going to be very good but it's worth watching solely because it's a magical boy anime haha

That's my only motivation for wanting to watch it, lol

Psycho Pass

It's not bad though....

But I can't say it's good.

Becuz it can only get into my mind, not my heart.

I've always wanted to watch Psycho Pass.

How would you compare it to other anime you've watched?

I've always wanted to watch Psycho Pass.

How would you compare it to other anime you've watched?

The plot is quite interesting but a bit predictable.

I really like the philosophy stuff, the question about law, justice.

But somehow this anime to me is just mainly thinking, not feeling :)

The plot is quite interesting but a bit predictable.

I really like the philosophy stuff, the question about law, justice.

But somehow this anime to me is just mainly thinking, not feeling :)

I like watching the psychology of people so I'll keep the show in the back of my mind.

F/Z and F/SN will have to come first though.

Just finished Kyousougiga and I loved it.  It's very similar to Mawaru Penguindrum: both start off random and lighthearted with only a hint of drama and build into something grander and wilder than anticipated, both have bright and dynamic art paired with amazing animation, and both can be at one moment saddening and another moment heartwarming.  There's a lot of symbolism in both and both can be confusing watches for those who don't want to invest the time in analysis, though Penguindrum is longer and thus has more time to flesh out characters and layer on the motifs.  Liked Penguindrum better than Kyousougiga, but still loved the latter a lot.  It's not a show for everyone, but definitely worth a shot for those willing to try something new or for fans of Penguindrum.  

Finished Aoi Hana

Got very offended on one character's behalf around ep 7 or 8 (you can't just make my favorite character feel guilty and cry how dare you), the ending episode was nice, the series has a whole had a nice atmosphere to it and nice pacing, actually didn't really like the main pairing but liked the secondary pairing that never got together, and the fiancé and older brother were surprisingly nice male characters. Would read the manga if I actually liked the main pairing 

Senkou no Night Raid

Pretty decent stuff.  It will take quite a bit of historical background knowledge to fully appreciate, and the animation had a lot to be desired at certain moments, but definitely a solid series.  The art portrayed the post-WWI/pre-WWII era really well and the soundtrack impressed me.  While the directing was a bit weak and the voice acting wasn't anything special, it's relatively well made given it wasn't adapted from anything.  At least I enjoyed myself watch watching it.

Not too sure what to watch next; it'll be either Haibane Renmei or Kino no Tabi.

@akazora: haibane renmei has really slow plot, you should be patience or just skip some minutes..

I recommend you to watch kino no tabi first

Too late, already watched the first episode of Haibane Renmei.  And once I've started something that's completely aired, I feel obliged to finish before starting a new show fully aired show.  Also, I'm very very very patient when it comes to anime.  Patient to the point where I think I've taken a few years off of my life sitting through all the "Crap: The Animation"s anime has to offer.  Also, I never skip any part of an anime, save for the opening and ending themes, regardless of how bad or slow it is.  Haibane Renmei isn't even that slow, so I'll be fine.  I've watched one of Yoshitoshi Abe's other shows, Serial Experiments Lain, which was actually a bit of a let down, though thankfully Haibane Renmei looks to have a lot more potential.  I'll be watching Kino no Tabi right after I finish Haibane Renmei.

The new Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso episode... didn't cry at the last part but came very close tumblr_m42rpuaLGs1r58lid.gif

Now to watch the new kancolle episode cute animated battleship girls can take away the pain a different animated girl caused

I said that I would save the Fate series till summer...

Well, I cracked.

So the term is finally over, and I just binge-watched the crap outta F/Z since I had nothing better to do on the bus ride back from the orchestra conference. It's not bad so far, but I have pretty high expectations for F/SN now, heh.

Ahahaha, my life suddenly has meaning again. Thanks Akazora, you're a legend.

The last like 4 minutes of the new Aldnoah.Zero 2 ep though... I'm so, so, so happy with the way things seem to be going. And due to recent events I am now claiming Slaine Troyard as my son. You are all my witnesses /shot

The new Diamond no Ace ep. Miyuki trying to help boost Kawakami's mood just tumblr_m42rjxA1qA1r58lid.png Not sure if I like the new assistant coach though

Hunter x Hunter.

Always planned on watching it, but I got side tracked.

ooh, are you watching the 2011 or 1999 version? I haven't seen the 99 version but the 2011 version's my favorite anime ever, it was so good. How many episodes have you seen btw? 

ooh, are you watching the 2011 or 1999 version? I haven't seen the 99 version but the 2011 version's my favorite anime ever, it was so good. How many episodes have you seen btw? 

2011 version. I'm on episode 25 right now.

So far so good. I'm a big YYH fan, so I can't deny another piece of work from Togashi.