Detective Conan World
conankoibito

What was the recent Anime you watched?

Since summer anime are starting to air, I'll list a few things I'll be keeping up with:

Glasslip

Tokyo Ghoul

Sword At Online II

Aldnoah.Zero

Akame ga Kill!

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (I grow a grey hair for every episode I watch, but I will conquer this pile of trash!)

Zankyou no Terror and Tokyo ESP <-- I'll watch these two when they air

Finished Fate/Zero, anticipating Fate/stay night remake.

Revolutionary Girl Utena is on hold for now.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad that everyone is still posting in this thread!! :DD You guys are so awesome!!! <3

The animes I watched recently are:

Noragami

Magi:The kingdom of magic

Kyoukai no Kanata(eps 1-5)

Soredemo sekai wa utsukushii

Mekaku City Actors

Black Bullet

Kampfer!

Ao Haru Ride

Himegoto

Barakamon

Love Stage!

SAO II

Sailor Moon Crystal(can't get enough from it's old series uwaaaa)

• Accel World (Not exactly the best series ever, but it screamed POTENTIAL)

• Free! Eternal Summer (still ongoing, one of my current obssessions!)

• Magic Kaito ( WE NEED MORE OF THIS OK)

• Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus (Yes, my Lord)<--- another current obession  :P 

• Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (really cute and fun, but i'm working slowly through it because the moe and comedy gets to be too much)

AAAAND OF COURSE, DC:wub: I'm still working my way through the 748 and counting episodes!! I'm reading the manga, too. 

Im currently watching diamond no ace ... a funny and exciting anime, even if you don't know much about baseball (I didn't too) you will get along well!! Thats why I like it

Oh, good luck with that one.  It won't be ending until March of next year.  I still remember when it started airing nearly a year ago and thought I'd give it shot if it ended up being one-cour.  Haha, how wrong I was.  Thank God I stopped watching after after episode one b/c GPA.

Why did you stop its way too exciting !!

I love the hype of the anime.

And about its end I don't think I will be able to wish for its end by tgat time (I will be so addicted to it)

Unfortunately, I usually struggle with ongoing anime (sounds hypocritical because I like DC, but I just haven't had the time recently because of school unlike when I had originally gotten into DC years ago).  I watch a bunch of new anime each season, and it definitely gets tough when I try to balance more anime per week than there are days in one.  I'm watching 8 right now, but only because it's summer break for me.

As for the end date, unfortunately it's been confirmed to end then.  It was planned to end this fall (in a couple of weeks), but was extended by 26 episodes.  If I'm not mistaken the total episode count will be up to 75 when it ends in March. 

Detective Conan (Still in the middle of watching it, and kinda behind. Only on the 2006 series. D:)

Vampire Knight. (Well, I only watched like 2 or 3 episodes unitl I got bored of it. Nothing's happening in it yet. I'm still going to watch it though. I heard it was very good. Maybe it's one of those animes where it gets good later on.)

Madoka Magica (Again, I only watched a few episodes. It's pretty good, but I heard that the most interesting parts come later on in like the second season or so.)

Pokémon (One of those animes that I will be watching for the rest of my lifetime. Been watching since I was about 5. lol. It seems like only just yesterday when I got out of bed, turned on the TV, and watched Pokémon on KidsWB while eating breakfast.  Ah, how I miss those days.)

Vampire Knight. (Well, I only watched like 2 or 3 episodes unitl I got bored of it. Nothing's happening in it yet. I'm still going to watch it though. I heard it was very good. Maybe it's one of those animes where it gets good later on.)

I watched this anime only in 3 days xD have Vampire Knight Guilty -___-

About to finish Ao Haru Ride. Just have 9 episodes.