• Never read it before.
    • I don't think I ever will read it.
    • I liked it
  2. 2. What Team?

• Team Jacob
    • Team Edward
    • WILDCATS
    • ... what?

I've read half of the first book two years ago. I found it incredibly boring so I returned it to the library. *yawns*

I thought that it was dumb how some girls like the vampire (Edward) or the werewolf (Jacob).

Can you add a 'I liked it' button? I don't love it, I don't hate it, but I did like it. The movies are terrible though. Ugh. *sigh* Twilight is yet another thing ruined by hyperactive fangirls.... Everybody starts saying "Twilight sucks!" just because that's what everyone else (except for fangirls) say. It's almost sad really. The books aren't half bad. I like Stephanie Meyer's descriptive style a lot to tell you the truth. I also have tons of fun making fun of Twilight, but I don't hate it. It's not a bad read, seriously. (Percy Jackson is. Ugh, hated that first book.)

I've actually read all the books and seen the first movie. It was.......alright. I wouldn't exactly recommend it. I mean, the mystery surrounding the first book was okay, but it got way too romancey for me.

And Edward is so stupid.

I've read half of the first book two years ago. I found it incredibly boring so I returned it to the library. *yawns*

I thought that it was dumb how some girls like the vampire (Edward) or the werewolf (Jacob).

:o Jacob is a werewolf? *totally did not know that*

My knowledge on Twilight is limited. First book was ok. Really didn't care enough to continue reading.

Can you add a 'I liked it' button? I don't love it, I don't hate it, but I did like it. The movies are terrible though. Ugh. *sigh* Twilight is yet another thing ruined by hyperactive fangirls.... Everybody starts saying "Twilight sucks!" just because that's what everyone else (except for fangirls) say. It's almost sad really. The books aren't half bad. I like Stephanie Meyer's descriptive style a lot to tell you the truth. I also have tons of fun making fun of Twilight, but I don't hate it. It's not a bad read, seriously. (Percy Jackson is. Ugh, hated that first book.)

On it~

Eh.. I tried reading the first 3 chapters of book one but it just really wasn't for me.

Movies were, meh.

It might just be me, but I don't like the idea of these gorgeous vampires, I like the blood thirsty, nocturnal, and bat changing vampires better. D-R-A-C-U-L-A . Twilight is meh to me. Not as great as it's huge fame it seems to get. It's just a over hyped book by some hard-core fan(s). Though you can say I'm a LITTLE biased on this subject. Possibly has something to do with my Harry Potter &Dracula fangirl side... But yeah, me no likey Twilight. Boo. :rolleyes:

I have never read or watch it. I personally don't like the vampire or werewolf genre.

Jacob's not a werewolf. He's a shape-shifter. mellow.gif Technically speaking... I don't like or dislike any particular genre as long as it's written well. For example, the Mortal Instruments series has excellent werewolves and vampires. Vampires that burn to death in sunlight, werewolves that can't stand the touch of silver, etc. etc. But it's not focused on them (thank god.)

What I got from watching the movies:

1. Vampires sparkle.

2. Kristen Stewart is a bad actress.

3. Pants disappear during wolf transformation.

Yes, these 3 things stuck out to me most, but I'm sure the books are much better than the movies (then again, when are movies ever greater than the books?) But I'm not really a fan or a hater of the series.

What I got from watching the movies:

1. Vampires sparkle.

2. Kristen Stewart is a bad actress.

3. Pants disappear during wolf transformation.

Yes, these 3 things stuck out to me most, but I'm sure the books are much better than the movies (then again, when are movies ever greater than the books?) But I'm not really a fan or a hater of the series.

Actually, they tear into shreds because they've suddenly grown too large for them. mellow.gif So they usually strip before transforming. (they go out into the woods! Not in front of Bella!)

Actually, they tear into shreds because they've suddenly grown too large for them. mellow.gif So they usually strip before transforming. (they go out into the woods! Not in front of Bella!)

Oh, well that only proves how little I know about the Twilight series then. But it must be awkward if they change back in public. :P

Oh, well that only proves how little I know about the Twilight series then. But it must be awkward if they change back in public. :P

lol.

Damn it.

Look guys, as much as I respect the opinion that you guys don't like Twilight, I'm just going to say right now that Stephanie Meyers is a person just like us. Who cares if Twilight is about vampires and romance? She's an incredible author.

It's like me saying "Oh hey! Harry Potter sucks and I hate it because it's about wizards and magic. Most horrible thing I've ever read! J.K. Rowling is stupid."

You get what I'm trying to say? 'Cause I don't think it came out the way I wanted...

I'm an avid Twilight and High School Musical fan. I don't care what anyone thinks. The people who made it are amazing people.

• Upvote 1