Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

FOUND OUT!

Someone in the Animal Crossing subreddit was giving away a digital copy of Happy Home Designer and I found out that I won it 

tumblr_m42roxDKji1r58lid.gif

Found out machine has a reddit account.

I found out that Shia Labeouf (The "Just Do It" Meme lord, actor whatever) got arrested for being drunk. lol.

I guess he overdid it.

A quick glance at his wiki page shows that isn't exactly surprising for him  :mellow: It's kinda weird knowing he actually has a record though, especially since Actual Cannibal Shaia Lebeouf is a thing

Found out machine has a reddit account.

Don't most people?  :huh:

I didn't even start browsing reddit, let alone make an account, until just earlier this year, soo...

Zs3OBTz.gif

And apparently there are only 36 million reddit user accounts compared to the nearly 42 million teenagers in America alone, so I wouldn't go so far as to say "most".

I used to lurk occasionally but I didn't make an actual account until this year either. 

Huh... considering how easy it is to make reddit accounts, I'm surprised that number isn't higher. Perhaps the neck of the woods I tend to hang out in is more reddit-friendly, for lack of a better term, than other places then because it seems like in those places (other forums mostly), it's weird if you don't at least lurk every once in a while. 

^ I'm not one to advise against using labels, but I am going to urge you to just take the label lightly. Some people know their orientation from a young age, but things do have the chance of changing, so just try to keep that in mind and it'll save you a lot of grief. If any doubts do come up though, take a step back and address them instead of going into something akin to denial because you've already decided you're one thing and therefore think you can't be something different. The label's not set in stone, so if it ever seems off, reconsider it c:

I found one of my old friends got the lead role at her dance studio's performance of The Nutcracker this year 

Be the best Clara that studio's ever seen! Go knock the entire auditorium's socks off!

Found out the battery life my laptop claims it has is a LIE

All the tech sites warned me about this, but ohhhhh I was dumb and I didn't listen. And the freaking thing shut down in the middle of a very important scene D:< 

I found out more about my extended family's political views than I ever wanted to know 

Also that I've almost been here a year

holy crap

What are seasons even, amirite?

The jet stream's been doing it's own thing recently. It must be going through its rebellious stage.

Found out the battery life my laptop claims it has is a LIE

All the tech sites warned me about this, but ohhhhh I was dumb and I didn't listen. And the freaking thing shut down in the middle of a very important scene D:<

If your laptop is new, the battery meter tends to be not accurate. You should google "how to calibrate laptop battery" and just follow the steps.

And, I dunno but did you break your battery or something? (Figuratively of course)

---

I found out that the holidays are going to be over soon...