Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

FOUND OUT!

Just found out that we're getting ~4 inches of snow overnight. Geezus, it isn't even December yet and it was around 60 degrees a week ago.

Just found out that we're getting ~4 inches of snow overnight. Geezus, it isn't even December yet and it was around 60 degrees a week ago.

Although it's not snowing, that temperature difference... Just a few weeks ago, Raki and I were complaining about the heat. Now, it feels like my fingers are blocks of ice with joints.

I found out that I'm really behind on quite a few things...

I found out that I have just finished reading "Thicker than Water" by Ralph McInerey today.

I really enjoyed it. It's great that I'm returning to the school library tomorrow so I can return it, and rent another Father Dowling Mystery. :D

Is it from the Anime? Or A fan art?

I have no idea; it's from Ayame-chan's gif collection (if you ever happen to read this, thank you! :D). I do know the OVA that features baby Shinichi, but I don't remember a scene where they show him so exclusively that you could make a gif out of it...

I have no idea; it's from Ayame-chan's gif collection (if you ever happen to read this, thank you! :D). I do know the OVA that features baby Shinichi, but I don't remember a scene where they show him so exclusively that you could make a gif out of it...

Is that so? Which OVA?

I found out that internet is still slow