Detective Conan World
Lovestruck

What's the last movie you saw?

18 hours ago, Balthazar Manfredie said:

neon genesis has a much cooler concept and its not ridiculous as SAO

Yeah, I love evangelion. One of my favs. 

7 hours ago, Balthazar Manfredie said:

im waiting like forever for the 4th one

hell yeah been waiting like 5 years lol 

Ghost in the Shell Hollywood, okay

But seriously?????  Whitewashing, meh! :angry:

They want to ruin all anime:lol:They have a anime, & take it where it doesn't belong, make it crappy Hollywood movie. :blink:

As well as Grave of Fireflies, moved me to tears of evil rude fat American atrocities on the Japanese island & millions of undeserving, innocent peaceful Japanese people in name of their propaganda war & yet they cunningly dub all genbakusha as war criminals & ironically fund criminals & terrorists instead of bombing the true terrorist countries & etnicities.  False History is written by Victors!!!!:huh::wacko::(:huh::( They're just like rude fat Logan Paul:angry:

By complete chance I found myself watching "Blue Valentine" on Valentine's Day and even though it's been over a month since I watched it, just thinking back to that movie fucks me up so bad..

1gioj8.jpg

• Like 1

Think the last one I watched was Weathering With You back in February with Akazora :') ..neither of us particularly liked it and we drove through a snowstorm in an unfamiliar area to go see it

4/10 wouldn't recommend, but if you go in without any expectations you might enjoy it idk 

11 hours ago, machine said:

Think the last one I watched was Weathering With You back in February with Akazora :') ..neither of us particularly liked it and we drove through a snowstorm in an unfamiliar area to go see it

4/10 wouldn't recommend, but if you go in without any expectations you might enjoy it idk 

Your Name was so good, and most of Makoto Shinkai's works are pretty solid; I don't know how Weathering with You missed the mark so badly :/

On 3/28/2018 at 5:00 AM, Akazora said:

By complete chance I found myself watching "Blue Valentine" on Valentine's Day and even though it's been over a month since I watched it, just thinking back to that movie fucks me up so bad..

1gioj8.jpg

I love to watch historical movies in general and one of the last I watched it was a movie about Julia Caesar. I went to the site https://graduateway.com/ssay-examples/julius-caesar/ Immediately read more nitformation about him and remember his biography. The movie was quite good.

Very cool cat. I also watched this movie on February 14, my friend!

Watched Suzume in theaters last month

Kimi no Na wa is still Shinkai's magnum opus in my eyes, but Suzume is a fantastic movie in its own right

The last movie I watched was Miyazaki's latest release, The Boy and The Heron. It honestly felt like a fever dream haha