Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid's Killer

where do you buy detective conan manga?

And why there are only 33volumes? in china they already got to volume 68.

In English, the manga is released every four months. It was originally every two months. Hence, why there's an abnormal gap between Japanese and English manga. The English manga used to sell pretty well, but it seems that recently with its new release date being every four months, that might no longer be true.

bookstore?where?i live in canada,toronto,and i can only read it on onemanga.com which has the newest chapter...

any bookstore that carries manga should have it... I live in the US, and I tend to prefer Borders over Barnes and Noble

why buy it when you can just read it for free at the internet ?(www.onemanga.com)

You can't read it for free on the internet anymore because it got licensed. In fact, onemanga.com removed all of its scanlations recently, so you can't read anything on it anymore. I also tried mangafox.com, but you can't read DC there either.

only saw the case closed manga and the french detective conan manga on Amazon. And why there are only 33volumes? in china they already got to volume 68.

One truth prevails sir!

You lie!

In China there are ONLY 67 vols being published NOW!!!!!

And you post it last year,last year the publishin progress maybe only to vol 63 or 64.

I dont care which foreign country have u been,but I live in China.ALWAYS.

why buy it when you can just read it for free at the internet ?(www.onemanga.com)

If they don't sell the manga then they make no money, which means they'll have to stop the printing of it.

If they don't sell the manga then they make no money, which means they'll have to stop the printing of it.

That's why after reading online, I still buy the books