Detective Conan World
hopes

Shimejis

But I did! Q__Q And it's still not working! DX

Yeah, most shimeji aren't scripted to work on Macs. Only a select few do, and they're usually labeled 'Mac version'.

It works on Snow Leopard. Maybe you need to update your software, Misaki.

I don't have a Mac, I just read on several sites that they don't work for Mac yet. Maybe they do now. :3 Oh, and Misaki, do what Mark said. The screenshot.

Finally got it! (I swear, the process I have to take to do something as simple as this... <_< )

Picture1-2.png

@Moho-kun, that probably is the case. My computer is six years old and probably going to die soon. =____=

Finally got it! (I swear, the process I have to take to do something as simple as this... <_< )

Picture1-2.png

@Moho-kun, that probably is the case. My computer is six years old and probably going to die soon. =____=

Try deleting the stuff marked with 'ultimate'. Though if your computer is that old I'm not really sure if the shimeji are going to work at all...

Does the unzipped folder have a .jar file?

The zipped one (or what I think is the zipped one) did, but not the unzipped one....

Try deleting the stuff marked with 'ultimate'. Though if your computer is that old I'm not really sure if the shimeji are going to work at all...

Not yet.

So should I delete the 'ultimate' stuff or not?

I'm making a Shinichi shimeji. :3 It's going pretty well. I'll post it probably sometime in the next few weeks because I only have Sundays to work. (I've done 9 frames already though!!)

I find it highly amusing to drop them from high up.

BUT THEY DON'T DIE! ;____________;

Oh, and for Mac users (which I know there's not a lot of), open the .jar file instead of the .exe file.

Thanks!

Now I've got 2 KIDs on my screen and 3 Conans! XDDD

First, unarchive the .zip file.

Then, open the unarchived file. You should see a bunch of folders. Go to the folder called "conf", and open it. You should see two .xml files. Right click on them, and see their "Properties". You should see the size of each file. The one with a size that's closer to 10 KB should be renamed 行動, and the file with a size closer to 43 KB should be renamed 動作.

After that, click on shimeji.exe.