Detective Conan World
Fluffy Ears

Fairy Tail

On my list to watch in summer, read a few manga chapters :D

COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL~~~~~ \m/ it's easy to catch up, actually :D right now, FT's only on its 163rd episode, I think? (and 315th chapter) nvrtheless it's ranked fourth already (I think? XDDD I mean, 1. Naruto, 2. Bleach, 3. One Piece, 5. Reborn...) \o/ get ready for some fanservice, bro. If you're not used to it yet :P

EDIT: 165th ep

COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL~~~~~ \m/ it's easy to catch up, actually :D right now, FT's only on its 163rd episode, I think? (and 315th chapter) nvrtheless it's ranked fourth already (I think? XDDD I mean, 1. Naruto, 2. Bleach, 3. One Piece, 5. Reborn...) \o/ get ready for some fanservice, bro. If you're not used to it yet :P

I cover my eyes. :V but I swear I'll get the urge to break the screen if the author makes Erza's character do something pervy.

have you changed your mind? D:

I-I'll watch it! T___T but tell me is it the kind of service that might make a girl think she can't be married?

what? I need further explanation. XD

lol you know like when they show some character walks in while a girl is changing so after the typical reaction she get like "I can't get married anymore!" . T_T

lol you know like when they show some character walks in while a girl is changing so after the typical reaction she get like "I can't get married anymore!" . T_T

You have some kinda creepy mindset there.... *smh*

Oh. Oooohhhh. Nah, there's not smth like that there~ xD

You have some kinda creepy mindset there.... *smh*

Eh? How so? Oh, wait....yes!! XDDDD

I don't have a creepy mindset, it's the way I saw in some mangas/animes. :V heck, why would they think they can't get married?

I don't have a creepy mindset, it's the way I saw in some mangas/animes. :V heck, why would they think they can't get married?

I'm guessing its because their purity is somewhat shattered.

Different cultures/people have different levels of conservativity. (<—not sure if that's a real word...) But it is possible to think that it may be because they only wanted their one special person to see them like that. So they don't think they're worthy enough anymore for their special someone. Make any sense?

And with that, I'm outta here.

And with that, I'm outta here.

Don't come back! :P :P Oh my, I got a channel on TV that airs Fairy Tail! ^o^ yay new cable provider~

Reading this whole page made my eyes bleed.. T_T

I was just here to ask when are they going to start the anime again...

What? Why? XD

I think Mashima has not yet given a definite answer on when the anime is going to air again, but we (FT fans) are hoping it would resume this year. Let's just read the manga for now XD the manga was on break this week though (I guess)