Detective Conan World
Fluffy Ears

Fairy Tail

I loved Fairy Tail and used to get so hyped whenever there's a new release.

Yes. Past Tense. I meant to do that.

'Cuz right now, I'm no longer sure what to think. Sure, it's still enjoyable at times but... I'm just not sure. And there are times when I just feel like I'm about to hate it.

Makarov should've died. Don't get me wrong, I like his character. It's just that the timing was perfect. If he died then, the impact would've been tremendous. It was his time. But nooo.... There's this Nakama thing that they did. Oh-ho. And the time skip. Pfft. Such a waste. I would have enjoyed it if the Tenrou team aged as well like the others but noo.. (real motive: See an older version of Gray : x). Oh and the magical power-up route that they decided to go down, it feels cheap and irritating. I'd prefer it if they actually decided to undergo hellish training

Sorry about the rant but I could go on and on about this but I believe I better stop.

*Having these much negative insights on a series that I once held dear and had respect for makes me feel bad. I really hope that it recovers :/

YES. I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE. I HATE THE TIME SKIP. I WOULD RATHER THEY GET STUCK IN SOME PLACE AND THEN WENT THROUGH HELLISH TRAINING AND COME BACK STRONGER THAN USUAL. Well even if they skipped that number of years and still look the same, I would prefer it if they had some kind of training which involves them putting their lives at risk, OR going through a dimension that increases time for training or something (Sorry I know these are all 'copy' ideas but I still prefer that...) OH AND LASTLY... WHAT THE **** is the author doing by doing something so UNCOOL to JELLAL SAMA!!! </3 Noooooooooooooo~~

Just watched the first couple of episodes. It reminds me of both One Piece (the art style) and FMA (Lucy near magic items is like Winry and Automail) So far so good. Grey's my favorite wizard, but I wish he'd wear a shirt more often. =_=

I have watched 'til the episode 117 but for some reason 118 is not uploading... gotta try tomorrow again. I have had a little break with this anime...

I get pissed whenever they throw parties whenever they're supposed to be broke instead of making up for the lost training time. And that beach chapter ghaa! Wasting time just for fan-service. Tsk tsk tsk. And then there's the Celestial World wherein 1 hour=3 months is unthinkable! And even then, they could have gone through with Erza's plan of using the 5 days for hellish training. Sure, waste your time and use that stupid power-up! It was totally uncool what he did to Jellal especially when he was in the process of atoning for his 'sins'. He even let Gray take such a defeat! He sullied our beloved characters for the sake of some stupid plot!

FT's latest episode (126) sucks. They could have made a better filler, i guess. What's the point of using the most insignificant characters from Rave Master? But the ending song is still nice. I'm looking forward for a better episode next week. Manga and anime updates are every Saturday <-- that's for those who don't know.