Detective Conan World
AJ M.

Find the positives

At least nothing has changed. :V

You lose your brand new, expensive smartphone on the ground, and it breaks.

Hahaha xD

Ahh that's good! I was just wondering because I had a teacher who ended up losing her new phone by dropping it in the gap between the elevator and the floor and I was hoping you didn't end up in an similar situation. Getting a case is a good move, good luck finding one you like! Leather ones aren't too common so finding a relatively inexpensive one might be a bit of a challenge

You, and maybe your friends too, can come up with a bunch of headcannons as to what happens. Could be really fun depending how creative you got with it. 

Your favorite youtuber does something that crosses a line that you feel is something that no one can ever come back from

Oh yeah, dropping phones is so common. Cuz the sizes of smart phones are quite big :/

Hmm, you can always unsub that person... And rewatch their videos (It reminds me of Smosh somehow cuz recently they're lame >.<)

Your favorite white tee is dirty and the dirt cannot be washed >.<

I realise I don't have any white 'tees'.

You wake up one morning to find you've lost the ability to speak.

Ahh that's good! I was just wondering because I had a teacher who ended up losing her new phone by dropping it in the gap between the elevator and the floor and I was hoping you didn't end up in an similar situation. Getting a case is a good move, good luck finding one you like! Leather ones aren't too common so finding a relatively inexpensive one might be a bit of a challenge

Found only one cover of genuine leather today, but I didn't like it. There was nothing to find in any of the other stores we went to.

You could learn sign language and be able to now communicate with an entirely new group of people

You broke your dominant hand in a freak accident 

Found only one cover of genuine leather today, but I didn't like it. There was nothing to find in any of the other stores we went to

Have you tried looking online? There's bound to at least one out there you'll like

That's true, you have an idea of what you're looking for though so that narrows down your search by a lot.

Cold showers supposedly offer different health benefits than hot showers so maybe you'll realize you ultimately prefer them

You're always too hot or too cold

It was an inflatable volcano and I'm having so much fun bouncing! XD

You're falsely convicted for destroying the Moon.

At least I get media coverage only to blurt stuff against Israel and then get banned.

You pass the test for a medical college and have to mantain the scholarship lest your parents be forced to sell the house for your fees.

My favorite character's death was plot-relevant and paved the way for more interesting scenarios for the remaining characters <3

You're exhausted and hungry, but you have to drive yourself home in the middle of a big traffic jam.

At least I don't need to buy anything right now. (And, on a side note, even if I could go to the bank, it wouldn't change the fact that I have no money.)

You just got sentenced to life in prison without parole.

4 minutes ago, Ayuna Yume said:

Paper or pen? 

Umm... Ayuna-Chan? I think you forgot which game you're on. This is the "Find the positive" game, not the "This or that" game. For example, find the positive in this...

You've just humiliated yourself by posting a question to the wrong forum game.