Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
OldJustal

Shiho's tragedy ! Part 1

Too.Much.Strain.You.Must.Be.Really.Tired.

I think you should go on hiatus. Take a break; it will do you good and give you time to think things out.

I agree.

Alright... I'll try to write one more chapter and do that. But I am a pretty big procrastinator...

Aya-chan, I loved the "Shinichi-niichan" one... <3

But I'm concentrating on 4 at the same time... *sigh*

I used to be concentrating on who-knows-how-many. This time I forced myself to one.

Btw, I'll most likely have Taken out by next week (if I actually bother to finish writing the next two pages and if my beta is fairly quick). I'm including a brief recap at the top as well.

Aeyra, I think you should keep the ideas and come back to them later. That's what I've been doing lately.

*sigh* people who are amazing writers say they need to improve ...

*sigh* Wich means i need to improve ....

*sigh* I haven't even finished watching My princess .....

That's not all...

One beta-reads the story of another who beta-reads the story of the other... LOL

We all need to improve, or else we're all going nowhere.

Aeyra, I think you should keep the ideas and come back to them later. That's what I've been doing lately.

Meh, one of them isn't even my idea. Someone just asked me to write their story for them because they thought I was a good writer. They didn't have a whole storyline, and I couldn't think of one. So Magician's Daughter is like- dead.

The other ones I could keep, like Revenge and Avenging a Thief, but Revenge'll need to be completely rewritten. Avenging a Thief is pretty good though. Only problem is that it's KaiAo... But luckily Kaito's dead so there's no reason to worry about him. Legacy and Deja-Vu need new storylines, but I like the ideas. ... ... But will I ever have the time to go back to all of that?

UWAH~!! TAKEN HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FOREVER!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree!!!

Well, you all have to update but you also shouldn't strain yourselves too much.

I'm looking forward to everyone's updates! :P

Yes... EVERYONE'S updates... *looks at certain people*

I am totally innocent and will take no part in this debate. :rolleyes:

If you're lucky, you'll have a new chapter next week. If not, it may be the week after...or next month...or next year... *trails off*

*flees before Chelsea and Nobody come back and murder her*

I am totally innocent and will take no part in this debate. :rolleyes:

If you're lucky, you'll have a new chapter next week. If not, it may be the week after...or next month...or next year... *trails off*

*flees before Chelsea and Nobody come back and murder her*

The Murder of Identity Unknown? Hmm, great story idea :rolleyes:

What? Aeyra updated MSK?! Yay!!! And it's partly my fault that she updated? :-o

--forget my last status update, I'll begin writing soon, as soon as I get that paragraph back from Twin--

:D

Hey, JustaL just updated this story. Chels-chan, you should take over this beta-reading thing, really. *nods*

The Murder of Identity Unknown? Hmm, great story idea :rolleyes:

What? Aeyra updated MSK?! Yay!!! And it's partly my fault that she updated? :-o

--forget my last status update, I'll begin writing soon, as soon as I get that paragraph back from Twin--

:D

D: I beg to differ! I don't like the storyline of "The Murder of IdentityUnknown" at all! D:

D: Aeyra...how could you?! D: *goes to corner and cries*

JK, JK. XD Calm down, here's a virtual moon cake. :3 I'll protect you from being murdered!! >:D *sets up forcefield* >:DDDDDDD

*sigh* I'm doing way too much... <_< I WISH I COULD DO EVERYTHING!!

Who doesn't? :mellow: I have so much hw tonight... Luckily I finished all my math already, but I have three quizzes to study for, and two packets to complete. And I did not procrastinate on the packets. I freaking got them TODAY.

Math is... *sigh* I hate graphing calculators.

I'm trying to actually beta for someone on FanFiction~!! :D

I <3 my graphing calculator. I have all the necessary/helpful formulas programmed in so I don't need to do them myself. :3 They make everything so much easier. Who are you betaing for? And what do you mean trying? You have to put your whole effort into it! XD It's just making suggesting and fixing easy errors. :3 What's your betaing style? I tend to be strict.

I hate them. <_<

Well, I'm using the same thing you did with me... The high-lighting thing. And I guess I'm being a little strict... :mellow: Hm. You'll have to read the beta-d chapter.

I hate them. <_<

Well, I'm using the same thing you did with me... The high-lighting thing. And I guess I'm being a little strict... :mellow: Hm. You'll have to read the beta-d chapter.

Who are you betaing for?