Detective Conan World
KudoShinichi421

Create a new DC Character!!

What if you could make a character that could appear in Detective Conan.. A character that could deepen the story, add more suspense, or even just comic relief. What if you could make it help Conan; what if you could make it destroy him.....

What's His/Her name:

What's His/Her age:

What grade/year is He/She(1st grade, 11th grade, college.etc):

Is your character a boy or girl:

What's His/Her nationality(American, French, Australian.etc):

What type of character is He/She(Main Character, Supporting Character, Comic Relief.etc):

Is He/She funny? If so how funny:

Is he a good guy or bad guy:

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up:

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc):

What's His/Her IQ:

Does He/She speak more than one language? If so what:

Does He/She know martial arts? Which:

Does He/She carry around a weapon? Which:

Does He/She ride a vehicle(Car, Skateboard, Bike.etc):

Does He/She have a job:

Does He/She play an instrument? What:

Would He/She cry in the story? Why:

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc):

Does He/She have any fears:

Is He/She In love with someone? Who:

Does He/She HATE someone? Who:

Is He/She afraid of someone? Who:

Who is His/Her Idol:

Would He/She sacrifice Him/Her-self for someone? Who:

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they:

How is He/She relevant to the story:

Where is He/She from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan):

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others:

Does He/She know Conan's identity? If so how did He/She find out:

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd:

Does He/She die later on in the story? If so how:

What does He/She look like(Hair Color, Physique, Eye color.etc):

• What color is His/Her hair:
  • How long is His/Her hair:
  • What is His/Her skin tone:
  • What is His/Her muscle tone
  • Rate His/Her looks from 1-10:

(OPTIONAL) Scenario with your Character

• A case that has your character in it helping out or even beating Conan or Shinichi on a case
  • When and/or how your character met Conan or Shinichi

Oh yeah, Once in a while I will put more questions in... In order to deepen character development!

Number of Edits: 4

• Upvote 9

I think this topic is in the wrong place... This isn't relevant to the plotline. I think it should be moved to the Chatroom. I'll inform a mod.

I have an OC from one of my stories.... But my story is an AU in which Shinichi died in the very beginning (a 'what if Shinichi died instead of shrinking' story, so I'll ignore the Conan things.)

What's His/Her name: Viura, V for short! (I was going to spell it Vi, but my beta pronounced it wrong...)

What's His/Her age: I dunno... Her growth is accelerated, so 6 years approx., but 18-ish in intelligence, looks, and psychologically.

Is your character a boy or girl: Girl

Is he a good guy or bad guy: Bad guy!

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: Well, kill the good guys... (or abduct them...)

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Vicious, misunderstood, and hungry to gain the respect of Vermouth, who is basically the person she sees as her mother.

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): Blond hair with pink streaks running through it, extremely intelligent, slight marks of spots along her back, inhumanly strong, very tough (but looks normal) skin, and has red eyes. Oh, and her bite is venomous.

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): She's a genetic experiment created to be a prototype of future soldiers of the Black Organization. Extremely intelligent, good-looking (looks always help), strong, etc. Has tons of DNA from other animals.

Does He/She have any fears: Not really... Well, there is one, but it wouldn't make any sense to people who haven't read my story...

Is He/She In love with someone: Yes.

Does He/She HATE someone: Well, does obsessive hate bordering love count?

Is He/She afraid of someone: No.

Who is His/Her Idol: Vermouth, though she loathe to admit it.

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: Everything. From hand-to-hand combat to arson to shooting to running to being smart, yes. Because she's been trained to be the ultimate soldier...

How is He/She relevant to the story: Well, my story is an AU. She was sent to kill/spy/abduct the group of kids opposing the Organization. Mainly spy, and abduct the one who wouldn't know what was going on.

Where is he/she from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): Where ever the HQ of the Org is.

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: She tried to kill a boy named Miyazaki Ryuu in her first appearance, and would have killed Ai as well if it weren't for Ryuu being able to disable the bombs. (Ryuu is a the police's superintendent's son, age 10. He's always wanted to be in the bomb squad, so he's had some training.)

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer): Red eyes. The ability to hypnotize others (snake-style, not true hypnosis, but kind of-ish), blond hair (she's in Japan), looks foreign (partially a clone of Vermouth), has strawberry streaks in her hair (no genetic experiment is perfect.)

What does He/She look like(details please): Blond, tall, red eyes, older-teenage. For more description see above.

What's His/Her name:Yuharu Namu

What's His/Her age:16 turning 17

Is your character a boy or girl:girl

What's His/Her nationality(American, French, Australian.etc):Half Japanese, half English

What type of character is He/She(Main Character, Supporting Character, Comic Relief.etc):Main character

Is he a good guy or bad guy:good

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up:up

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc):She can be any type of person she wants but in reality she's nice, innocent, strong and selfish and the list goes on

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc):great logic, perfect pitch, great athlete, great actress

Does He/She play an instrument? What: Flute and violin

Would He/She cry in the story? Why: Yes, because of too much reasons to list them here...but she will cry because of her fear

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc):Detective

Does He/She have any fears: Swimming(she had an accident when she was little and every time she enters a pool or in sea or ocean she remembers and she can't concentrate on staying on surface even thou she is a really great swimmer)

Is He/She In love with someone:It's a little complicated...She thinks she is with the boy that saved her, but it's revealed that's her childhood friend's,Nura, brother and she finds out(with Conan's help) some things like she really love Nura

Does He/She HATE someone:Criminals, BO, Akibara Yuri (a girl at her school that later became good)

Is He/She afraid of someone:No

Who is His/Her Idol:Nura's brother, Mitani

Would He/She sacrifice Him/Her-self for someone? Who:She already did it...for her friends

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they:All kinds of martial arts,all kinds of sports, perfect pitch and she allergically to chemical substances and poisons so she can remember every poison and I forgot to mention she's good with weapons too especially fire ones and sharp ones

How is He/She relevant to the story:Of course, she and her detective team help Conan team

Where is he/she from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan):Osaka

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others:She solved a murder quickly than Conan and Heiji

Does He/She know Conan's identity? If so how did He/She find out:Namu and her team find out when Namu faced the BO

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer):Everything except clothes

Does He/She die later on in the story? If so how: She won't 'cause i don't like to die important characters (like in Code Geass <_< <_< )

What does He/She look like(details please):To much to write but I put 2 photos

A case that has your character in it helping out or even beating Conan or Shinichi on a case

When and/or how your character met Conan or Shinichi

Too lazy to write that...you'll see when my story is out :P

So what do you think?

And I have 4 more to go: Natsumi Kanna(her best friend, daughter of a police detective), Fuyuku Nura(chilhood friend and future lover, only son of a wealthy family) and Hijiri Riku and Rikuo (twins, crazy, sons of a well-known scientist)

Let's see... I have a few OCs I've made. Wanna hear 'em? Here.

What's His/Her name: Kuroki Ami

What's His/Her age: 13

Is she a good guy or bad guy: Bad guy (Somewhat good though...)

Is she meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: Both, mostly break though.

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Popular, mysterious, creepy, cold, interesting...

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): Amazing in close combat, great with weapons such as knives.

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): Black Organization.

Does He/She have any fears: Never being able to escape the Org.

Is He/She In love with someone: Kai Takeshi (?)

Does He/She HATE someone: Nope.

Is He/She afraid of someone: No... (Anokata?)

Who is His/Her Idol: None

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: Close combat.

How is He/She relevant to the story: Like Vermouth, wants a Silver Bullet.

Where is he/she from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): America.

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: Meets them outside of school and during a murder case.

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer): Blonde hair.

What does He/She look like(details please): Like Vermouth, but younger version (they're sisters). Cold blue eyes, a never-ending smirk, and her hair is down to her hips, but slightly wavy at the ends.

I'll post my other OCs later.

Let's see... I have a few OCs I've made. Wanna hear 'em? Here.

What's His/Her name: Kuroki Ami

What's His/Her age: 13

Is she a good guy or bad guy: Bad guy (Somewhat good though...)

Is she meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: Both, mostly break though.

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Popular, mysterious, creepy, cold, interesting...

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): Amazing in close combat, great with weapons such as knives.

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): Black Organization.

Does He/She have any fears: Never being able to escape the Org.

Is He/She In love with someone: Kai Takeshi (?)

Does He/She HATE someone: Nope.

Is He/She afraid of someone: No... (Anokata?)

Who is His/Her Idol: None

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: Close combat.

How is He/She relevant to the story: Like Vermouth, wants a Silver Bullet.

Where is he/she from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): America.

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: Meets them outside of school and during a murder case.

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer): Blonde hair.

What does He/She look like(details please): Like Vermouth, but younger version (they're sisters). Cold blue eyes, a never-ending smirk, and her hair is down to her hips, but slightly wavy at the ends.

I'll post my other OCs later.

She's Vermouth's sister in you're story, right?

What do you think of my characters? Namu and Nura appear i my story too but I didn't have time to updated it...

She's Vermouth's sister in you're story, right?

What do you think of my characters? Namu and Nura appear i my story too but I didn't have time to updated it...

No, she's basically Vermouth's daughter. Very angsty, fun-to-write moments there. I think Viura's dying to kill Vermouth actually. At least, that's what she thinks. I've never read your story, (at least, if I have, I forget), sorry....

What's His/Her name: Todenwei Eekei

What's His/Her age: 25

Is your character a boy or girl: Boy

Is he a good guy or bad guy: Good guy but sometimes a bad guy

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: Both

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Mysterious, Cool, Kind , Always Calm, Sometimes he supports Conan.

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): He's very bad at Long Combat but He's unstoppable in Close Combat and Good at Mid Combat.

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): CIA

Does He/She have any fears: Death of his love ones / friends. ( Because when he was a kid the Black Organization Killed his parents and his friends, but the one of the CIA Agents (Teammate and Close friend of Ethan Hondou help him and raised him well and Todenwei thinks of him as a father. )

Is He/She In love with someone: Yes with his Hidemi Hondou

Does He/She HATE someone: Black Organization

Is He/She afraid of someone: None

Who is His/Her Idol: Sherlock Holmes , Lupin , IP MAN.

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: He mastered Wing Chun and Jujitsu. He's Sharp and Brilliant. He's like a Ninja

How is He/She relevant to the story: She's the childhood friend of Hidemi Hondou and He treats Ethan Hondou as his uncle. Hidemi Hondou have a request on his childhood friend Todenwei since she's infiltrating Black Organization that to watch over Conan and his brother Eisuke.

Where is he/she from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): He lives in Matsue Japan.

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: He see him in UK, since he is a big fan of Tennis. He saw him when he shout, "Ill help you!, Im holmes apprentice"

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer):

He doesnt like to stand out in a crowd, because the Black Organization might now him. Since he's a very careful person.

What does He/She look like(details please): He looks like Reiko Kujo but he have Glasses and He have a scar on his left eye

(o) (o)

---

Looks fun ^^

What's His/Her name: Hyuuga Kairi / Matsumi Kikyo

What's His/Her age: 17

Is he a good guy or bad guy: Bad guy! At first...

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: Both

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Split personality, but very silly most of the time, does her best to be nice. But get on her bad-side = x_x

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): Her hair color is auburn which she inherited from her mother. She's a very fast runner and is skilled in camouflage. Plays flute& piano. CANNOT SWIM :P

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): Black Organization Member, however it's only because they tricked her into it.. she lost her memory and they gave her a false one..

Does He/She have any fears: Insects, she freaks out on them..

Is He/She In love with someone: Yes.

Does He/She HATE someone: No.

Is He/She afraid of someone: No.

Who is His/Her Idol: Her childhood friend Nagashima Syaoran& her brother who is in America, Matsumi Daisuke. Matsumi left her in Japan because she insisted he go study in America because of his high intelligence he became a rocket scientist.

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: Artistic Skills. Mainly drawing&flute. Studied under Vermouth once to perfect her ability to disguise and camouflage.

How is He/She relevant to the story: Well, she lost her memory because Nagashima Syaoran, part of the BO was ordered to wipe her memory and recruit her in the organization or she was to be killed. So in the organization she was assigned to spy, make/set/defuse bombs, or help with the making of APTX 4869. But the main reason she is in the story is so that she wipes Conan's memory. (Evil isn't it? If Conan loses his memory he will forget he is Shinichi >:D)

Where is he/she from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): She's originally from America but moved to Japan in the future because BO is international :P

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: She transferred to Teitan High and was saved by Ran therefore she had gratitude towards Ran as well as admiration. She visited the Detective Agency often. Kikyo/Kairi is like Miyano Akemi, she was a BO member but her life was more casual and but still monitored. Therefor her visits to the Detective Agency and meetings with Conan arose some tension ..

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer): Auburn colored hair. An her fashion sense, very stylish and her hairstyle changes a lot.

What does He/She look like(details please): Auburn hair, brown eyes (FINALLY a character in DC without blue eyes :P ), average height. Best way to describe her is that her characrter design is based of Giselle from that one Pokemon episode, School of Hardknocks? She rather pretty, no?

What's His/Her name:Fuyuku Nura

What's His/Her age:16 turning 17

Is your character a boy or girl:boy

What's His/Her nationality(American, French, Australian.etc): Japanese

What type of character is He/She(Main Character, Supporting Character, Comic Relief.etc):Main character

Is he a good guy or bad guy:good

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up:up

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc):handsome and lonely but helpful

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc):was trained to be a ninja by his step-dad

Does He/She play an instrument? What: Piano, quitar

Would He/She cry in the story? Why: Yes, twice in the hole story

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc):detective

Does He/She have any fears:loosing Namu

Is He/She In love with someone? Who:Yuharu Namu

Does He/She HATE someone? Who:He's big brother, Mitani

Is He/She afraid of someone? Who:Namu

Who is His/Her Idol:His dad (not the step-dad)

Would He/She sacrifice Him/Her-self for someone? Who: Yes, for Namu

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they:ninja training and photographic memory

How is He/She relevant to the story:Help Conan and Namu

Where is he/she from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan):Osaka

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others:He was when Namu solved the murder case before Heiji and Conan

Does He/She know Conan's identity? If so how did He/She find out:Namu and her team find out when Namu faced the BO

Does He/She die later on in the story? If so how: He won't 'cause i don't like to die important characters (like in Code Geass <_< <_< )

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer):The fact that he's Namu' childhood friend (she stands out a lot) and the fact that he's the son of a wealthy family

What does He/She look like(details please):Tall, dark blond hair, blue eyes, handsome

A case that has your character in it helping out or even beating Conan or Shinichi on a case

Too lazy to write that...you'll see when my story is out :P

I made another OC idea the other day, so to keep this topic alive...

What's His/Her name: Sunoharu, Ritsuki

What's His/Her nationality(American, French, Australian.etc): Japanese/French

What type of character is He/She(Main Character, Supporting Character, Comic Relief.etc): Supporting Character.

Is he a good guy or bad guy: Good.

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: Up, but the way she helps makes it look like she's breaking him down.

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Cold, calm, and cool

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): Intelligence and ballet

Does He/She play an instrument? What: Violin& Flute

Would He/She cry in the story? Why: Yes, her coldness comes from a lonely longing for love. She came from the bottom of the bottom. Her mother gave her to an orphanage when she was only a baby. She grew up being bullied and she was somewhat over weight in primary school so she was harassed and looked down upon. She grew up maturely, never a complaint came from her mouth, but she would cry on the inside. Through this sad state, she saw life in a different light, therefore her wisdom isn't just from books.

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): Her father was an EX-CIA agent, he joined the BO after he left her mother. SHE is Mouri's new apprentice .. ;P

Does He/She have any fears: None.

Is He/She In love with someone? Who: Okita Honda

Does He/She HATE someone? Who: AT FIRST she hates Asuka Kaichi, mostly because Okita loves her to death.

Is He/She afraid of someone? Who: Nobody.

Who is His/Her Idol: Sherlock Holems :P

Would He/She sacrifice Him/Her-self for someone? Who: For Asuka, Ran, &Okita although she mistakes their kindness towards her as fake kindness she realizes they do care for her and become good friends with them. She develops strong feelings and would do so much for them.

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: Just superior knowledge above average IQ. She only goes to school to see friends, she is so smart to the point that see only comes to school to wander during class time and tutor before/after school or lunch break.

How is He/She relevant to the story: Somewhat of a side-plot comes with her character but she does show Conan that despite his tragedy, his loved-ones are affect just as heavily. Her second appearance is in one case where she is involved, and due to high intellect she figures out Conan's secret when he was investigating. She says some hurtful words in her next appearance about how she hate that he's making Ran wait. She tell him "I understand that you are protecting her, and keeping the stress from her, but is it really that bad if she were to know? Is it because she has no use to help you defeat this criminal organization? Just realize that if they ever find out you are Conan Edogawa they will still kill her, you have a lot of nerve living with her despite the fact you don't want her to know to protect her. Are you protecting yourself, or her?"

Where is He/She from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): From Kyoto, but moved to Tokyo.

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: A case where her friend Asuka and Ran had been involved in at Teitan Highschool. (This was her's and Asuaka's first appearance)

Does He/She know Conan's identity? If so how did He/She find out: She's brilliant, she figured it out through facts, then she followed him when she was using the bow-tie-voice-changer so she made him tell her.

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer): Her beauty, intelligence, and calm&cool style.

Does He/She die later on in the story? If so how: She does die, she was severely injured when helping fighting the BO and her wounds were healed however, she'd hit her head a lot and eventually got a disease that had no cure and she died after SEVERAL YEARS LATER. Her role sorta showed a one-sided tragic lovestory.

What does He/She look like(Hair Color, Physique, Eye color.etc): Black hair put into high pigtails with ice blue ribbons. She looks like Otohime from Ookami-san.

She surpasses Conan/Shinichi in smarts B)

Create a New DC Character

------------------------

(Code)Name: Shiraz

What's His/Her age: Around the age of older teen, young adult

What's His/Her nationality(American, French, Australian.etc): Half Japanese.

What type of character is He/She(Main Character, Supporting Character, Comic Relief.etc): Main Character.

Is he a good guy or bad guy: Kind of both - made to work for the Black Organization against her own will

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: In time, to help Conan. Shiraz is Vermouth's sidekick.

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Nice, sweet, caring, etc

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): Looks, brains, skilled at everything...

Does He/She play an instrument? What: Unknown.

Would He/She cry in the story? Why: I don't know yet.

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): Black Organization member

Does He/She have any fears: Clastrophobia, Heights, Being killed by the organization

Is He/She In love with someone? Who: Nope. Not in love with anyone.

Does He/She HATE someone? Who: She has a grudge on Ai.

Is He/She afraid of someone? Who: Vermouth, obviously. And Anokata.

Who is His/Her Idol: Not sure.

Would He/She sacrifice Him/Her-self for someone? Who: Not sure either.

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: Martial Arts, Acting, Singing, Writing, Amateur detective skills, etc.

How is He/She relevant to the story: Proves to be a big help to Conan in the BO arc.

Where is He/She from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): Tokyo.

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: They haven't met yet, but will. By accident.

Does He/She know Conan's identity? If so how did He/She find out: Yes, because of vermouth and her amateur detective skills.

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer): Everything.

Does He/She die later on in the story? If so how: Don't know yet.

What does He/She look like(Hair Color, Physique, Eye color.etc): Dark hair, dark eyes... has the complete Asian look.

• A case that has your character in it helping out or even beating Conan or Shinichi on a case
  • When and/or how your character met Conan or Shinichi

I'll come back to this later.

Well, I took one of my OC's for DC and at the same time advertise my fic a bit. But after all I'm gonna tell more about her.

What's His/Her name: Barako Nisshoku

What's His/Her nationality(American, French, Australian.etc): American and Japanese

What type of character is He/She(Main Character, Supporting Character, Comic Relief.etc): Well, in my fic she is the main character and if my fic would be true she might deepen the story... I'm not sure...

Is he a good guy or bad guy: Good

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: Up

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Caring personality, also pretty bright and smiles often. In reality she keeps her secrets hidden deep and keep her scenes up without noticing it herself...

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): She has platinum blond hair and ice blue eyes since she is half American.

Does He/She play an instrument? What: I haven't thought about it. Maybe, maybe not...

Would He/She cry in the story? Why: Yes, twice: when she losts her adoptive mother and haers the truth about her own parents.

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): Not spoiling my fic. Start reading it, so you will know more.

Does He/She have any fears:No

Is He/She In love with someone? Who: She fell in love with a boy(who was 10 years older than she was) she met in America 11 years ago when she was 6 but forget him. Later she had another love but some of you might get mad at me if I tell who is it...

Does He/She HATE someone? Who: Many people: Claire who bullied her when she was young.

Is He/She afraid of someone? Who: -

Who is His/Her Idol: Her own mother

Would He/She sacrifice Him/Her-self for someone? Who: For her very first friend who was supporting her when she was bullied

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: Great imitation skills, pretty good detuction skills too

How is He/She relevant to the story: She appears to some BO related cases(not in my fic yet since it's only my imagination) and has also been in NYC at the same time than Shinichi and Ran did.

Where is He/She from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): Lives in Tokyo, her adoptive mother is from Kyoto

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: When she took a short cut on her way home she met Gin and Vodka who had just killed someone. She shrinks into a seven year old girl after she is forced to eat APTX4869. She ends up to live at Eri place under a alias "Yume Kuroi" and enrolls to Teitan elementary school... You can read the rest.

Does He/She know Conan's identity? If so how did He/She find out: Yes, and it was pure detuctioning. She saw Shinichi in Teitan High's school play and Ai as Conan. Later when she met "the real Conan" she noticed how different them were.

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer): Her blond hair, I think... And also her fluent Japanese and English

Does He/She die later on in the story? If so how: Nope.

What does He/She look like(Hair Color, Physique, Eye color.etc): Straight platinum blond hair, ice blue eyes. Also pretty tall (170cm).

All right, if you wanna know more about her and her backround click that link in my sig. (I wonder am I advertaising my fic too much... nvm, I want some review.)

Here I go !!

What's His/Her name: Chikafusa Ajibana's

What's His/Her age: 16 years old

Is your character a boy or girl: a boy

What's His/Her nationality(American, French, Australian.etc): Indonesian half Japanese

What type of character is He/She(Main Character, Supporting Character, Comic Relief.etc): Supporting Character

Is he a good guy or bad guy: of course, good guy

Is he meant to BREAK Conan down or build him up: he build him up...

What type of person is He/She(Nerd, Bully, Popular, Nice.etc): Nice

Any Special traits(Looks, brains, muscle.etc): Brain, specially photographic memori skill...

Does He/She play an instrument? What: instrument ?? emm, saxophone

Would He/She cry in the story? Why: Yes, cuz, Black Org. kill his parent and his sister

What is He/She(Detective, Black Organization Member, FBI, CIA.etc): he's ordinary people who have good analytical skills

Does He/She have any fears: yep,, he was afraid of guns..

Is He/She In love with someone? Who: No one

Does He/She HATE someone? Who: Black Organization

Is He/She afraid of someone? Who: uncle kogoro

Who is His/Her Idol: Kaito Kid

Would He/She sacrifice Him/Her-self for someone? Who: no...

Does He/She have any special skills?(Martial Arts, Detective Skills.etc)If so What are they: he has a photographic memory abilities

How is He/She relevant to the story: ???

Where is He/She from(If he/she is from Japan what part of Japan): Osaka, Japan

How Did He/She meet Conan and the others: Chikafusa Ajibana's met Conan when they solve a murder case that happened Ajibana's sister...

Does He/She know Conan's identity? If so how did He/She find out: yes, he can found similarities of Conan with Shinichi's face with his photographic memory abilities

What makes Him/Her stand out in a crowd(the word Nothing can be used as an answer): quiet person and his face didn't have expression

Does He/She die later on in the story? If so how: No

What does He/She look like(Hair Color, Physique, Eye color.etc): Black hair, Athletic, Blue eyes, brown skin...