• Anime only
    • Both about equally
    • Manga and some occasional Anime
    • Anime and some occasional Manga
  2. 2. Which do you prefer?

• Manga
    • Anime
    • Both equally
  3. 3. Do you think there is a difference between reading the manga and watching the anime

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

57 has been published from a few months ago. I already have them since then... Try to check them out at the bookstore again...

so, vol 57 already sold, I didn't know that, because last time I went to bookstore maybe 3 months ago, I'll buy it soon

how about original/japanese DC manga, what latest vol has been published or will be release?

I've been reading the Manga, but somehow stopped since I only get the manga from the public library, which isn't updated yet, for the time being. I'm not used to reading the manga online since it takes some time and my eyes will hurt eventually. :(

[man I'm probably late in replying this]

I read the Manga because my parents would kill me if they saw me watching anime instead of working (I go to the library to read there haha), but like, I'd really like to start watching the anime too, I heard it was pretty good ;D

after reading manga , i would probably watch the anime

well because there are some actions that are not visible in manga :grin:

Manga and anime are almost teh same, but same as everyone a like manga better thjan anime, and i also agree that te graphic in anime is improving... And for the reminding, i hated when they change the speaking from japenese to english or any other language... At my place they change it into malaysian language... It sounds like the one thats doing the sound is a clown.. It's the worst i could ever imagine if the handsome shinichi kudo's voice sounded like a clown

I watch the anime and read the manga, though I only own the (translated to English) first issue and issues 32-36 plus the Funimation seasons 1-4 and movies 1-4

Manga.

I can read 2-4 files in the time it takes to watch an episode.

Also, it's easier for me to grab the book off the shelf and flip through the pages when I'm trying to remember a fact for something than it is to fast-forward through the anime.

-The exception to this being the movies. ^^;;

Anime

Well, in my country(Philippines), DC manga is very HARD to find. I can't find DC manga in any bookstore. That's why I stick to watching the anime. Lately, I've been trying to read manga at mangareader.net because I can't find any DC anime anywhere recently.

Anime

Well, in my country(Philippines), DC manga is very HARD to find. I can't find DC manga in any bookstore. That's why I stick to watching the anime. Lately, I've been trying to read manga at mangareader.net because I can't find any DC anime anywhere recently.

you can read the DC manga in dctp.ws and you can watch the anime on youtube or download them from dctp

you can read the DC manga in dcrp.ws and you can watch the anime on youtube or download them from dctp

Yes. I am trying to watch at youtube but it keeps stopping while I am watching.

Yes. I am trying to watch at youtube but it keeps stopping while I am watching.

well than try watching them at goodanime.net but every 72 min. you'll have to wait 52 min. 33c4b951.gif