Detective Conan World
CoolKid94

Who should be in keyholes?

He did used a cat?

For two of the volumes (Volumes 25 and 61 to be exact) he used cats as detectives. Shocking, but not as shocking as when I saw that Adrian Monk was the featured detective for the most recent volume (73). I watch the show Monk regularly, which is why I guess I was surprised. It's not a very big show, but it's enjoyable.

Vol. 76 will probably be Amuro Tooru, if Chek's right and he'll be a recurring character.

Most likely. The keyhole characters for volumes 75 and 76 seem to be set in stone. It will be a complete shock to me if Miike isn't chosen for 75 and Amuro for 76. As for now, I think the major question is who will be chosen for 74. We have a little over a month left until we find out for sure. I'm still hoping for Goro the cat. :P

YES! The keyhole character for Volume 74 is indeed Goro. I'm really glad that Gosho didn't use another one-case character. I'm probably feeling more excited about this than I should be but whatever. xD