Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

What's the time you fallen asleep in night?

What's the time you fallen asleep? Vote!  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Time

• 9pm
    • 10pm
    • 11pm
    • 12am
    • 1am
    • 2am
    • others: state the time you sleep

I have a very messed up schedule. When I get home, it's 8:00, so I don't wanna do homework or study for tests. I always do my homework right before class, either telling someone to do it for me, copying off of someone, or using my own brain(ugh, I hate that one <_< ) I never study for tests and I still get straight A's, so I might as well have fun :)

tumblr_inline_nd8vmyjpqA1rt6t87.gif

^What I was going to post until I checked your profile and realized you'e 10 years old, like Moon Kid.

God bless your innocent and naive soul.

I have a very messed up schedule. When I get home, it's 8:00, so I don't wanna do homework or study for tests. I always do my homework right before class, either telling someone to do it for me, copying off of someone, or using my own brain(ugh, I hate that one <_< ) I never study for tests and I still get straight A's, so I might as well have fun :)

Whoa whoa whoa, doing it right before class is one thing, but not doing it yourself is unacceptable. I mean, I'm not one to talk if it's scrambling to finish up a few math problems before the teacher comes around to collect the worksheet, but copying or telling other people to do it is worse the counterproductive. How do you think your friends feel? Sorry to be blunt, but you're forcing them to help you cheat. I'm willing to put money on the fact that they feel terrible, and if they had the guts, would refuse to "help". Sure, you're 10 (and I'm not much older), but that's no excuse. If fun is at the cost of fake A's, then no.

• Upvote 1

Whoa whoa whoa, doing it right before class is one thing, but not doing it yourself is unacceptable. I mean, I'm not one to talk if it's scrambling to finish up a few math problems before the teacher comes around to collect the worksheet, but copying or telling other people to do it is worse the counterproductive. How do you think your friends feel? Sorry to be blunt, but you're forcing them to help you cheat. I'm willing to put money on the fact that they feel terrible, and if they had the guts, would refuse to "help". Sure, you're 10 (and I'm not much older), but that's no excuse. If fun is at the cost of fake A's, then no.

My homework is something like 3/6x4/7=??? My tests are something like 3/8 of 4/5 of 2/3 of 730=???

My homework is something like 3/6x4/7=??? My tests are something like 3/8 of 4/5 of 2/3 of 730=???

Are you says that's too easy or that's too hard?

Hehe, feel like giving you +1 for this. He needs to learn his lesson.

I think copying a bit is fine. (Since I do it pretty much) but telling other people to do it, is the worst of all the worst.

Honestly, math is pretty easy as long you don't skip a lesson.

Are you says that's too easy or that's too hard?

I'm saying that the homework and tests aren't the same difficulty and that I earned the A's myself.(Wow, my best friend told me to do my own work, so I can be proud of the A's I rightfully deserve just before she moved)

I think copying a bit is fine. (Since I do it pretty much) but telling other people to do it, is the worst of all the worst.

I'm a she

Copying isn't fine. I mean, I get it if you've already done everything yourself, and you compare answers with your friend before your teacher officially checks it, but just straight-out copying is...

Anyway, it's bad. Very bad.

@DC6239: You're still in the realms of fundamentals. Multiplying huge numbers versus multiplying just a few numbers together may feel different, but they're the same difficulty. And homework is practice. Once you get to a point where tests are timed, those simple, time-consuming worksheets are going to be your savior.

That's beside the point though. IMO, straight A's mean nothing. I've never gotten anything below an A in my life, but does that make me a holy god? No. I've got tons of friends who worked ten times harder than me to earn good grades, yet they don't get A's. Slacking in the everyday process is what brings you down as not only a student, but also as a person. It's going to come back and slap you in the face.

I'm saying that the homework and tests aren't the same difficulty and that I earned the A's myself.(Wow, my best friend told me to do my own work, so I can be proud of the A's I rightfully deserve just before she moved)

I'm a she

OMG. And you are a girl? :V

Copying isn't fine. I mean, I get it if you've already done everything yourself, and you compare answers with your friend before your teacher officially checks it, but just straight-out copying is...

Anyway, it's bad. Very bad.

Haha, I dunno. I just do it sometimes, just sometimes. I pretty much regret it after doing it, though.

Haha, I dunno. I just do it sometimes, just sometimes. I pretty much regret it after doing it, though.

*stares*

That just went against your previous post :V

OMG. And you are a girl? :V

Yes, I'm a girl. Side note: The girls in my class are mostly the ones that cheats and the boys are the one they copy. But I rarely copy off of someone, I usually use my own brain. I only copy if it's really, really hard, but I still joke that " My best brain are other peoples' "

*stares*

That just went against your previous post :V

I did?

Haha, I really feel guilty after copying, no kidding.

But for me it's fine, as long as, you don't abuse the copy pasta power.

Yes, I'm a girl. Side note: The girls in my class are mostly the ones that cheats and the boys are the one they copy. But I rarely copy off of someone, I usually use my own brain. I only copy if it's really, really hard, but I still joke that " My best brain are other peoples' "

I see.

Yes, I'm a girl. Side note: The girls in my class are mostly the ones that cheats and the boys are the one they copy.

That's generalizing. And if it's true... I suggest you go do some tattling.

But I rarely copy off of someone, I usually use my own brain. I only copy if it's really, really hard, but I still joke that " My best brain are other peoples' "

If you find something to be really hard, that's a sign that you should ask for help. That's different from copying.

This isn't something to joke about. I mean, sure, freedom of speech and all, but it comes off as if you think it's cool. I'm sorry if you think I was being too harsh about a "joke", but that's the feeling I get from reading your posts.

EDIT: *facepalm* This is coming to be a real nasty habit...

Alright, Santa's pretty much said everything I wanted to say, though I do feel I need to add some things.

If you find something "really really hard" then ask for help.  If it's a homework problem, go through the steps as best as you can even if you end up with the wrong answer.  Then ask friends how they got the answer, not if you can copy their work.  When you grow up you'll realize there is no shame in being wrong and asking questions; school isn't all about being the "coolest" kid in your class.  If your classmates can't help then ask the teacher.  Ignoring a problem you can't do is the worst possible option.  Figure out how to get it done, and then get it done.  Sure you're young now, but if you refuse to start building good habits now, then don't throw tantrums over your first failing grade when you enter high school and puberty kicks into high gear and expect others to sympathize.  

Alright, Santa's pretty much said everything I wanted to say, though I do feel I need to add some things.

If you find something "really really hard" then ask for help.  If it's a homework problem, go through the steps as best as you can even if you end up with the wrong answer.  Then ask friends how they got the answer, not if you can copy their work.  When you grow up you'll realize there is no shame in being wrong and asking questions; school isn't all about being the "coolest" kid in your class.  If your classmates can't help then ask the teacher.  Ignoring a problem you can't do is the worst possible option.  Figure out how to get it done, and then get it done.  Sure you're young now, but if you refuse to start building good habits now, then don't throw tantrums over your first failing grade when you enter high school and puberty kicks into high gear and expect others to sympathize.  

Ok, I'll ask for help from now on. Thinking( Wow, there is so much rules in life )

tumblr_lv98xhjZEx1r6aoq4o1_500.gif