Detective Conan World
Kuroba Kudou

What will the end be for Shinichi and Ran?

How do you guys think Shinichi will confess to Ran at the end of the series? How do you think he should? What will happen to Haibara when the Organization's threat is gone?

Well, technically, Shinichi already confessed to Ran in the London Arc, they're just not really doing anything about it :P

And my theory on Haibara is she'll stay as a child because she doesn't really have anything or anyone to live for anymore as Miyano Shiho.

Well, technically, Shinichi already confessed to Ran in the London Arc, they're just not really doing anything about it :P

And my theory on Haibara is she'll stay as a child because she doesn't really have anything or anyone to live for anymore as Miyano Shiho.

Haha, what Sayomi wrote is exactly what I think will happen!! :D

Besides possibly getting arrested. :V

No, Haibara shouldn't get arrested! :( I agree with Sayomi, Haibara might end up being a child and be with Mitsuhiko. As for Ran and Shinichi, I think Shinichi will confess again at the end of the series, in a direct manner, like "I love you Ran" or something ^_^ *goes into ShinRan Dreamland!! <3* And then, they'll kiss OFCOURSE!!

• Upvote 1

They should end like Romeo and Juliette.

Naw I kid... Gosho will probably end with them actually hooking up since they are a bit young for marriage. Perhaps finishing what they could not complete so many times before.

Unless the manga continues for ten more years and they both become senior college students. XD It might have a Fruits Basket ending, a child asking about his grandparents. But I hope they'll have a boy and name him Conan... Or Yuuichi. (I'm Already There FTW!) I agree with Sayomi, since romantic angst would be kind of boring in this kind of manga.

well i guess its to centered on them to end together (just my opinion)

maybe they'll find someone else like shiho for shinichi

I love this couple.ShinichixShiho all way.I agree with ShinxRan Fan.I believe is Shin and Ran shouldn't marrizge.

they'll end up together... duh, it would be too frustrating if they don't.... i like shinXshi, too. but i don't want to watch DC and wait for this pair too happen... as for Shiho, i think she'll stay as ai and grow up with the detective boys....

well i guess its to centered on them to end together (just my opinion)

maybe they'll find someone else like shiho for shinichi

You mean one of them will die a horrible, tragic death (Ran) and Shinichi will end up falling in love with someone else? Nah, that would kill off the popularity of DC. The vast majority are ShinRan fans- and the vast majority would stop reading because we've already waited years. :mellow:

I agree Aeyra, killing of anyone with a major role in the series would crash ratings. I think and hope that he will just come out and tell her he loves her. Than they will have and episode set ten or so more years in the future where Ran and Shinichi's child will be 17 and going to school with his childhood friend or something of that sort. Oh and his name should be Conan :grin:

I prefer the awkward moment, and the moment where the two lovers separate, rather than having Shinichi and Ran together forever.

Same here. Ran will be so broken hearted then she committed suicide and Shinichi was so depressed and then Shiho comforts her, and they live happily ever after!

Nah im just joking!

I think that Aoyama has already planned out the entire ending of Detective Conan, so it's likely that Shinichi and Ran will end up together.