Jump to content
Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

I wish...

Recommended Posts

On 14 August 2016 at 6:21 PM, machine said:

I wish going for walks around 3am/4am was completely acceptable and safe to do.

I'm pretty sure no one prevents anyone to walk around those time.

 

===

 

I wish I can buy a new PC keyboard soon as a temporary fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, .MK. said:

I'm pretty sure no one prevents anyone to walk around those time.

 

While that's technically true, it just looks sort of suspicious. My neighborhood also has an 11pm curfew for minors, and even though I'm not a minor, I still look 14/15, so it just wouldn't be a good idea unfortunately. It's something I'd like to do in the future though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2016 at 3:00 PM, machine said:

 

While that's technically true, it just looks sort of suspicious. My neighborhood also has an 11pm curfew for minors, and even though I'm not a minor, I still look 14/15, so it just wouldn't be a good idea unfortunately. It's something I'd like to do in the future though...

I feel ya on the age thingy. People always mistakes me for being way younger than my current age. I mean, it's good and all in a sense that people like us would still look like in our twenties when we reach middle age or something but in right now, it's a downside. No one in your age group takes you seriously :P (Even my parents still treat me like a child sometimes)

 

As a guy, my only hope of fixing this is being able to grow a full beard. (Currently, I have a spotty one. It just ain't enough D:)

 

===

 

I wish to eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2017 at 9:47 PM, Ryo said:

I wish it wasn't so damn cold

... but higher changes of a white christmas! that's what i wish for. hasn't happened for yeeaaars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Kirsch said:

... but higher changes of a white christmas! that's what i wish for. hasn't happened for yeeaaars

That may be true, although I heard it's gonna be a warm winter once again, at least for me.

 

Welcome back, Kirsch B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2017 at 9:53 AM, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

I wish the woman I'm interested in would notice me as a viable romantic option.

Best thing you can do is try to communicate your feelings towards her. May not know how it will go, but you're likely to get an answer faster than from the waiting game. 

 

-------

 

I wish I could stop repeating the same mistakes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think a lot of us join you in that wish, myself included. As for your thoughts on my previous wish, I tried that and didn't get a response either way, so now...

I wish she would answer me, even if it's just to say she's not interested (even being shot down is better than wondering if my message got lost and overlooked in her inbox; knowing is better than wondering).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

I think a lot of us join you in that wish, myself included. As for your thoughts on my previous wish, I tried that and didn't get a response either way, so now...

I wish she would answer me, even if it's just to say she's not interested (even being shot down is better than wondering if my message got lost and overlooked in her inbox; knowing is better than wondering).

 

I agree. Hopefully she just missed the message, and will eventually get to it. Yeah rejection is unfortunate sometimes, but if she's indeed not interested, it's much better to tell the person that than to ignore their message. Hope something positive comes from this though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the support, Ryo. It's nice to know I'm not crazy to think that.

 

As for today, I wish a lot of people would come watch the intro video for my YouTube channel,  and subscribe to the channel. Barring that, I wish someone that knows a lot about video editing would get in touch with me so I can get answers on how to do the stuff I want to with my videos.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No prob man! ooh, a YT page? you should make DC videos! there's a few people out there who do them, but there could always be more, imo. In regards to the video editing part, if you don't end up finding someone who can assist you, I'd try watching editing videos on YT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now