Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

I wish...

What the heck is EOS?

"Eggs on steroids", obviously.  Kirsch is just expressing her concern over how cheaply they're selling their eggs for; clearly, she's worried about the profitability of their business.

uovo-elefante-540x330.jpg

(But seriously dude, Google is just a few clicks away.  I'm sure it would have been both easier and faster to look it up yourself than it would be to wait for a reply, which you still have yet to receive.)

"Eggs on steroids", obviously.  Kirsch is just expressing her concern over how cheaply they're selling their eggs for; clearly, she's worried about the profitability of their business.

uovo-elefante-540x330.jpg

(But seriously dude, Google is just a few clicks away.  I'm sure it would have been both easier and faster to look it up yourself than it would be to wait for a reply, which you still have yet to receive.)

I'm not stupid. Of course, I googled it but alot of company selling products which has the same initials showed up. Actually, why not try googling it now?

EOS, please stop making something that shouldn't cost like 2$ per unit cost 2$ per unit

They know $2 is just the right amount that people will complain about the price, but still buy the product anyway *shrugs*

I'm not stupid. Of course, I googled it but alot of company selling products which has the same initials showed up. Actually, why not try googling it now?

Yeah, and all of 'em sold things that cost $2 per unit; it was impossible to tell what Kirsch was talking about.

They know $2 is just the right amount that people will complain about the price, but still buy the product anyway *shrugs*

Those things fly off the shelves.

What the heck is EOS?

Lip balm

I crai every day​

​​I know I'm just one of the many consumers who will buy it even though I know it's marked way up, but...... they're just so pretty and egg-shaped. Carmex isn't like that. At all.

First world problems, I know

I wish I could drink hot chocolate and sit in front of the fire and feel like it's the right season to drink hot chocolate and sit in front of the fire

(metaphorical fire ofc; electric stoves are scary enough)

I crai every day​

​​I know I'm just one of the many consumers who will buy it even though I know it's marked way up, but...... they're just so pretty and egg-shaped. Carmex isn't like that. At all.

First world problems, I know

Same here. Even though they are overpriced, because they're too big for my cat to take and put under the fridge, they're actually cheaper for me in the long run since I'd have to buy the regular little glue stick-esque sticks really frequently :')

It's nice there's such a large variety too

I wish I was just a morning person.

Same. I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

I wish I didn't overthink so much.