Detective Conan World
mdl

Famous lines of Shinichi Kudou/Conan Edogawa

vol 19.Conan said to Heiji,"A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop that suspect from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself."

i like this one! what case/chapter/episode was it from?

I quoted it from chapter 567 page 5 to 6. Previously, there was also another quote, "The only person who can miss a kick from the penalty mark, is the person who has enough courage to kick one." Btw, the quote " the strg one dsnt win..." is also originally said by a soccer player if i have not mistaken. If you want to read this chapter and onwards, just open the website i put inside the brackets...

[[http://www.onemanga.com/Detective_Conan/567/06/]]

The other one that I also like is the quote from vol 26"Mysteries are just puzzles created by human mind. If you think them over long enough, you can work out a logical situation. But no matter how many times they try to explain it to me, I can never figure out why one person would kill another. I can understand it in m head but it just doesn't make sense AT ALL."

My fave line is from the Golden Apple case when Shinichi saved Sharon Vineyard's life and then Sharon asked:"Why did you save me?"

Shinichi:"Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone...A logical mind isn't needed, right?" that was my favorite :D:P

My fave line is from the Golden Apple case when Shinichi saved Sharon Vineyard's life and then Sharon asked:"Why did you save me?"

Shinichi:"Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone...A logical mind isn't needed, right?" that was my favorite :D:P

THAT IS A WONDERFUL LINE!!! Which episode of the Golden Apple is it in? 0,1,2,3,4 or 5? thx ...

THAT IS A WONDERFUL LINE!!! Which episode of the Golden Apple is it in? 0,1,2,3,4 or 5? thx ...

sorry but i read it in OneManga.com the Golden Apple case i don't know what episode it is Sorry!!

sorry but i read it in OneManga.com the Golden Apple case i don't know what episode it is Sorry!!

It's OK... I've checked on OM and it was on the fifth. Thanks btw :smile:

Courage is a word of justice. it means the quality of mind that enables one to face apprehension with confidence and resolution. it is not right to use it as an excuse to kill someone. .Ran Mouri.

Courage is a word of justice. it means the quality of mind that enables one to face apprehension with confidence and resolution. it is not right to use it as an excuse to kill someone. .Ran Mouri.

ohhh... the line from volume 31! The fishermen case

Shinichi:"Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone...A logical mind isn't needed, right?"

That's my favorite quote too. Haha, what a brilliant mind.

In fact, that quote is shown more through the series with Vermouth. It's quite interesting how that seems to change her perspective on him, and it ends up saving his life by her doing, despite he had no clue it was her he was talking to--and it was in the past.

That's my favorite quote too. Haha, what a brilliant mind.

In fact, that quote is shown more through the series with Vermouth. It's quite interesting how that seems to change her perspective on him, and it ends up saving his life by her doing, despite he had no clue it was her he was talking to--and it was in the past.

I wonder what will haped to Edogawa if he didn't save vermouth...

I wonder what will haped to Edogawa if he didn't save vermouth...

Well, it would be likely that Vermouth would be dead/hospitalized/unable to work for the BO, so he wouldn't have to worry about her anyways, but if she did survive, she would probably have just as much of a grudge against him.

She probably (in that case) would have killed him when she realized he was Conan when she had him in her car. What's more, the Black Organization would have already taken him out if not her, since she stopped Gin from having 'Detective Mouri" killed (along with the 'kid' with him).

Shinichi would be screwed, basically, haha.

Besides, Vermouth is a source of information at times when he has her cornered or she just feels like giving him information, so he'd also lose that.

Conan:Shinichi-niichan is stupid!To leave Ran-neechan behind..

Ran:He left me again.

Conan:H..hey,Shinichi-niichan said..

Ran:No,stop it!I don't want to hear it!I don't want to hear any more excuses.

Conan:Shinichi-niichan said..Someday.,I'll definitely return.Even if i die.That's why..I..I want you to wait for me.That's why..that's why..

i really love this lines..

I like this line:

"You're not my assistant. But my partner."

Conan says it to Ai.

Ouh, I'm sorry if I'm out of topic. But I very like this one:

"A secret makes a woman woman"

Sharon tells to Conan. :)

And I forget what line when conan said to kid. He answered kid when kid said:

"Detective just man who bla bla bla" (forgot v^_^)

And conan answered it, I forget. hehehe

My favorite is the one about letting murderer kill himself and the one about saving people.

But most famous and use words in Detective Conan are...

"Ah Le Le"

I just love when he is saying that.

I really love this one :

"She should want to see me. If i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. All this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?"

u mean from movie 6

If i could assured of your destruction,i would, in the interest of public, cheerfully accept my death-Conan Edogawa

This line also from Sherlock Holme

that one is my favourite too thats why sharon calls ran angel.