Detective Conan World
AJ M.

A Before and After wiki page?

I was thinking that there should be a page where we can compare the differences of how characters looked when they first debuted to how they look now. Gosho has definitely changed drawing styles throughout the series. I'd say that takagi has changed more than any other character though. So I thought it would be interesting to showcase how much detective conan has changed over time.

Does anyone else think that this would be a page you would wanna see???

• Upvote 3

Aside from the fact I hate the old animation once comparing it with the new, I feel this is an idea to be considered.

Agreed. Their faces were distorted and oddly shaped but now, everything seems to be appropriate. this page would prove how much aoyama gosha improved as a manga artist :P

Aside from the fact I hate the old animation once comparing it with the new, I feel this is an idea to be considered.

I have to disagree here. The old animation is 1000 times better than the current digital stuff with it's pointy faces and flashy colours.

• Upvote 2

I have to disagree here. The old animation is 1000 times better than the current digital stuff with it's pointy faces and flashy colours.

Whether you hate the original and like the newer one or like the original and hate the newer one, thats another reason to add this page on the wiki.

Damn I sound like a salesman lol. But really, someone should make it. :)

This x100.

And an idea like this has been in the works for awhile. Note Azusa Enomoto's page.

I was thinking that there should be a page where we can compare the differences of how characters looked when they first debuted to how they look now. Gosho has definitely changed drawing styles throughout the series. I'd say that takagi has changed more than any other character though. So I thought it would be interesting to showcase how much detective conan has changed over time.

Does anyone else think that this would be a page you would wanna see???

Yes.. But I was thinking more in the line of a "Comparisons Section" for similar characters not only in appearances but in their actions and personalities, too.

To AJ M.:

I'm definitely a Detective Conan fan. ;)

Yes.. But I was thinking more in the line of a "Comparisons Section" for similar characters not only in appearances but in their actions and personalities, too.

To AJ M.:

I'm definitely a Detective Conan fan. ;)

That would be a pretty good idea too. I don't know how it'll work though :P

So I'm starting to add "Before and After" pictures of DC characters on the wiki. I just began today, and I plan to do only a few a day. (Note: I'm only doing before and after pics for main characters).

Here's what I've done so far:

Shinichi Kudo

Conan Edogawa

Ran Mouri

Kogoro Mouri

Yusaku Kudo

Yukiko Kudo

Eri Kisaki

Ai Haibara

Heiji Hattori

Wataru Takagi (3 changes in appearance)

Hiroshi Agasa

Sonoko Suzuki

Kazuha Toyama

And the double posting was not intentional considering the fact that my last post was over a month ago. :P