Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

How smart is Mitsuhiko?

Please, no mistuhijo x ai here !

on-topic: I think mitsuhiko is the cousin of Gin !

And his father was a professor at BO and his father implanted a seed in him that over the years will manifest.

And after the manifection he will be able to use 67 procent of a brains real potential.

Fact: all humans use 100% of their brain's capacity (or are at least able to)... The myth that humans can only utilize 10% of the brain's potential has been debunked several times, including once by the Mythbusters.

Scientific American Article about said myth

I still stand by my initial analysis of Mistu and his apparent intelligence. He has the capacity. Though I can agree with Aeyra on the supposition that he might be better suited to the science field with his imaginative form of intelligence.

I think that a human brain so called 100% is actually what you brain can do with your left and right.

I mean getting full potential of both sides of the brain and maybe even exceed it.

Many things about this organ is still unknown.

In movie 10 towards the end of it when the DB, Ran, and Kazuha are chasing the thief he grabs a broom and throws it at the thief, which causes the guy to stumble some. This shows that he can think under pressure and in a pinch if the situation a raise.

In movie 10 towards the end of it when the DB, Ran, and Kazuha are chasing the thief he grabs a broom and throws it at the thief, which causes the guy to stumble some. This shows that he can think under pressure and in a pinch if the situation a raise.

Remember, movies are not story canon. That is the anime team's doing. And if they had their way Conan would be a super hero who learned everything in Hawaii and break the laws of physics, Kaitou Kid would be an idiot who only knew how to do magic, and Ran would also be a super hero who can inexplicably break knives, rappel without training or proper gear (and break a window in the process), and dodge a bullet.

But Mitsu showed that he can think under pressure in Desperate Revival anyway... It was his idea to throw the badges to summon the bats, and he figured out the puzzle with little help from Conan, all while being hunted down by people with guns.

yea he's smart alright, but he wouldnt really think that because of conan and haibara's intelligence. obviously he isnt that smart to realize the truth but he's smart for a seven year old.

Mitsuhiko is quite a smart boy while compairing with his classmates(Except Ai and Conan). There are around 10-12 episodes which prooves that. He's sometimes quite systematic, ie, he tends to write down all the facts..Without Facts/Data, cases are not possible to solve. And as Kyuu said he is more imaginative. If he continues, with proper guidance that is, he will be at par with Shinichi for sure. The only thing that he needs is a starting point/a push/hint. He also reads books to gain knowledge, which is also a positive point towards his being a HS detective. Shinchi has good GK, so will Mitsuhiko when he's at Shinichi's age.

Mark my words--> Mitsuhiko will be Teitan's next Shinchi.

Mitsuhiko is quite a smart boy while compairing with his classmates(Except Ai and Conan). There are around 10-12 episodes which prooves that. He's sometimes quite systematic, ie, he tends to write down all the facts..Without Facts/Data, cases are not possible to solve. And as Kyuu said he is more imaginative. If he continues, with proper guidance that is, he will be at par with Shinichi for sure. The only thing that he needs is a starting point/a push/hint. He also reads books to gain knowledge, which is also a positive point towards his being a HS detective. Shinchi has good GK, so will Mitsuhiko when he's at Shinichi's age.

Mark my words--> Mitsuhiko will be Teitan's next Shinchi.

That is if he goes to Teitan... I think Shinichi only went there for Ran, otherwise with his intelligence there would have been better HS in his district that he could have attended I'm sure. Mitsu might not do the same unless he feels obligated to remain with the DBoys, or Ayumi. I could see Ai (if she remains as Ai) going to a more prestigious HS, as she has no one that she cares about romantically and she is far more objective oriented than Shinichi.