Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

I know what you're talking about. I saw them in bookstores while on my trip. The cover's the same as the movie cover, and it's just the movie shown in still frames and telling the story. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

I've never heard of them or seen them, but since everyone else says they exist we'll just go with that then. Living in New Jersey makes it extremely difficult to find rare and exclusive DC related stuff like the movie mangas. But I think I'd prefer the movies themselves anyway, mostly because it's in color, you can hear them speak, and there's Katsuo's amazing music.

Yes, there are movie manga. I don't know if they are available online though... I only know cuz I've seen them around in shops before.

I've never found any of them online, but I know for a FACT they exist. So never doubt it. There's even a section on the wiki (though it's small and it doesn't say anything). People are as likely to translate them as they are to translate the Special Volumes. In other words, the chance is slim.

Watching animated movies are great fun for kids. I have heard about detective conan series but hadn’t watched it yet. Can anyone suggest me where would I get this to watch? Are these series available on online movies site? Would it be of my interest I love to watch horror movies? Please someone suggest me.

-Links to movie watch online sites removed

Oh yeah, when I went to China, the bookstores had TONS of Conan manga (:'D), and they had a lot of the Movie manga's too...so it's definite that they exist~ xP But I've never seen any in English, so...

Would this possibly be what you're looking for, Hajime-kun?

01200000170487134426334320376_s.jpg