Detective Conan World
Lupin of the Heisei Era

Closest Friends in DCW.

See twin, now back off of my enemy. This marriage is null. I mean, ex-marriage. :D

I'm Scupid :P

Hahahaha... you being so truthful is worrying :P JK XD

*high five* :D

Still sorta sad I don't have FB :/

I'M SO SORRRYYYYY. Eheheh, I think I'm still in mourning for Code Geass, plus the combo of my dad dragging me around for golf and the fact the I feel too lazy to type ^^;. 

Psst... We need a DCW family chart.

My best friends... Eh, this is hard. Even in real life, I don't have 'best' or 'closest' friends because they change every year, just like I chat with random people randomly on DCW. But yeah, I chat with MK a lot (you need to sleep more :V). Everybody in Fruit Punch are nice, and most people who are active often are nice. See? I told you I suck at making these lists. And Raki! My RL friend who's currently in her Korean-whatever (KPop and K-something) marathon. 

I think someone once made one such chart, though I'm sure it's far outdated by now.

everyone who's pretty much active I like.

I second this. Except for some. I think. It's hard to judge people over the Internet.

I think someone once made one such chart, though I'm sure it's far outdated by now.

Yeah. I just saw the one for DCTP, and gosh it was confusing x.x