Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW Family Chart

Master List of DCW Relationships:

AiLoveConan - Classmate of KKLT

Akakata - Secret lovers with KKLT.

Balthazar - Brother of KtPT, IdentityUnknown, Nobody, and Lia. Adopted brother of Sayomi, KKLT, and sayDieluna. Cousin of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201. Son of Maurice.

BK201 - Cousin of IdentityUnknown, Balthazar, KtPT, Nobody, Sayomi, KKLT, sayDieluna, and Lia. Niece of Maurice.

Cammy3131 - Rival of Mohorovicic.

Hunter - Brother of Mohorovicic and Kurator. Mutual dislike to IdentityUnknown.

IdentityUnknown - Sister of Balthazar, KtPT, Nobody, and Lia. Adopted sister of Sayomi, KKLT, and sayDieluna. Cousin of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201. Daughter of Maurice. Lovers with Mohorovicic. Mutual dislike to Hunter.

Jovan-Kun - God-sister of KKLT

Kid the Phantom Thief - Brother of Balthazar, IdentityUnknown, Nobody, and Lia. Adopted brother of Sayomi, KKLT, and sayDieluna. Cousin of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201. Son of Maurice. Lovers with Nur M.

Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief - Adopted sister of Balthazar, KtPT, IdentityUnknown, Nobody, Lia, Sayomi, and sayDieluna. Adopted cousin of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201. Adopted daughter of Maurice. Secret lovers with Chelsea. God-sisters with xxMiss-Aixx, Jovan-Kun, and Patronus Charm. Best friends with Moonlight Magician. Childhood friends with Misaki-chan. Classmates with WildHeart, AiLoveConan, and Vi Graythorn.

Kurator - Brother of Mohorovicic and Hunter.

Lady Irene Adler - Sister of Balthazar, KtPT, IdentityUnknown, and Nobody. Adopted sister of Sayomi, KKLT, and sayDieluna. Cousin of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201. Daughter of Maurice. Former lover with Metantei Kaitou Kid.

Maurice - Everybody’s father. Father of Balthazar, KtPT, IdentityUnknown, Nobody, and Lia. Adopted father of Sayomi, KKLT, and sayDieluna. Uncle of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201.

Metantei Kaitou Kid - Former lover with Lady Irene Adler. Hated by Mohorovicic.

Misaki-chan - Childhood friends with KKLT.

Mohorovicic - Brother of Hunter and Kurator. Rival to Cammy3131. Hates Metantei Kaitou Kid. Lovers with IdentityUnknown

Moonlight Magician - Best friends with KKLT. Self-proclaimed enemy of everyone.

Nur M. - Lovers with KtPT.

Patronus-Charm - God-sister of KKLT.

sayDieluna - Adopted sister of Balthazar, IdentityUnknown, Nobody, Lia, KKLT, Sayomi, and KKLT. Adopted cousin of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201. Adopted daughter of Maurice.

Sayomi - Adopted sister of Balthazar, IdentityUnknown, Nobody, Lia, KKLT, Sayomi, and sayDieluna. Adopted cousin of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201. Adopted daughter of Maurice.

Vi Graythorn - Classmate of KKLT.

WildHeart - Classmate of KKLT.

xXEdogawa-KunXx - Cousin of Balthazar, IdentityUnknown, Nobody, and Lia. Adopted cousin of KKLT, Sayomi, and sayDieluna. Nephew of Maurice.

xxMiss-Aixx - God-sister of KKLT.

• Upvote 3

WOW! That was a LONG list.

thanks sis. 048.gif

sayDieluna - Adopted sister of Balthazar, IdentityUnknown, Nobody, Lia, KKLT, Sayomi, and KKLT. Adopted cousin of xXEdogawa-KunXx and BK201. Adopted daughter of Maurice.

:(

I'm sorry, but we have to sort everything out and then get settled into details. I can change it to sister later.

WOW! That was a LONG list.

thanks sis. 048.gif

:P I'm actually surprised I got it done so quickly, considering KKLT had about 20 different people as friends/sisters/god-sisters/siblings/parents/cousins/etc. :P

I'm sorry, but we have to sort everything out and then get settled into details. I can change it to sister later.

:P I'm actually surprised I got it done so quickly, considering KKLT had about 20 different people as friends/sisters/god-sisters/siblings/parents/cousins/etc. :P

LOL 20?! :P I only put Two sisters in my list and the rest are god-sisters... But you changed my two sisters to adopted sister :( :( :(So now I have no sisters anymore :(

WHO? You mean Spectra? =\ I don't know where to put him... I thought he was KtPt's brother, then he said something about childhood friends and best friends and... now Im confused... >__<

In the CURRENT list, you are his adopted sister. I can change it to regular sister if you want.

Hahaha! that fast.

She is really FRIENDLY. :D