Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anon,

I can't do it here,but I promise do it when you ask. xD

And...you're right about have more time in real life. :)

N-U-R

Dear Anonymous,

I know it's late and I have practice early tomorrow...

But I'm in love with you.

Yes, you're not perfect.

I wish you didn't make so many reckless decisions.

But...

I've never felt this way before.

And you never speak to me.

Even though I try to talk.

I just wish you would give me a chance.

Dear anonymous,

I mean everything I say. I know it sounds different coming from me, but...I'm always here for you. I've told myself I've given up, but I can't let you throw yourself into a downer. I don't want to see you like that.

~ a friend

Dear Anonymous,

You should watch Secret Garden. It's really funny, and you should probably take caution and cover your eyes during some scenes.

-AL

Not-so-dear-or-even-anonymous,

You scare me. You're like always there when I think you're already gone. Why can't you get lost?

Why do I even care?? That question might remain, forever unanswered.

P.s I can imagine you grinning right now. You can never guess how much hate I have for you.

~ you already know who.

-----

Dearest Anonymous,

Even though we've only known each other for a couple of months, but I want to tell you that those months mean alot to me. I never thought I could trust someone as much as I trust you.. I can't wait to meet you in person! It. Would. Be. The. Greatest. Day. Of. My. Whole. Pathetic. Life. <3

Other than that, I want you to be careful about that guy. He's not who you think he is. He's just the devil. I don't want you to get hurt and I can't tell you why. But you know I have my reasons.

Just remember, you can never love me as much as I love you!

~ Someone who loves you. <3

• Upvote 1

dear anonymous,

it's true that I've been in a gloomy mood lately and i don't know why you mad by what i said..

but i regret nothing. not even a little. not even..

i hate how you treat me differently with him and her

do you know know how your throat feel when you're about to cry but you hold it? it hurt

• Upvote 1

Dear anonymous,

Why is it that every single time I thought we were just fooling around, you would suddenly snap at me? I know you do, don't even try to apologize again for doing so. Sometimes I can't help wondering...just what I really am to you.

~ Me.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for what I will say,but I don't believe she did it..

if I could, I would look for her,spend all my money for it until the last penny for you two ... I wonder if what happened to her is true ...

I just wanna see you happy. *sigh*

Signed

Your annoying friend~

======================================================

Dear Anonymous,

I still remember you,remember everything.

I was pray every night for don't feel it,but right now,I'm feeling the pain...

Signed,Nur.

Dear Anonymous,

There is a lot I would like to say here. Words I never said. Thoughts I never spoke. Doubts I never voiced, hopes I never admitted. It's taken me weeks to write this and none of this can sum up how I feel. But maybe that's good. It means I care.

Live and forget, right? Nothing lasts forever. But I was so happy. In a world that sometimes feels so bleak and hopeless, happiness is fleeting. Pain is easier to remember. Joy is hard to hold onto. That's why it's so precious, right?

Do you remember? Do you remember the sun and the waves and our laughter? I'm sure you do, but do you remember them the way I do? Sometimes I wonder. But no matter how you envision them, I always think of them the same. Happy. Whether we were mocking each other or messing around or downright serious...I can feel happiness in all of those memories. A joy that so many crave that I have been so blessed to receive.

I would love to relive those memories and let my imagination wander off. I want to laugh with you again. But I know from experience I can't hang onto those memories forever. And I hate that fact, but it's the truth.

I miss you. I've said it. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.

I...don't know what to say now. That's really all I needed to say. All I wanted to say. At the same time, there is something more, something else I need to say...yet as much as I try, I can't put it into words. By the time I see you again, I'm sure it will no longer be so. A year is both shorter than imaginable yet longer than explainable. Time is relative after all, and all things fade in time.

We were the best of friends and we had the best of times.

I miss you.

~ J

• Upvote 2

Dear Anon,

Nice trinkets you gave me. Only your thoughts would have been enough. I dont need such presents; not because Im unable to say how cheap these are but because of your sycophanatic intentions. A candy would have been enough.

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

Congrats on your latest achievement.!

Good to see atleast one of us is successful.

The reason I am not revealing anything about myself is because I failed real hard. Your 'Bible' isnt as great as you thought earlier.

Its highly unlikely we'll ever meet again so its better if you carry on with your life and fulfill your dream.

I am sorry it had to turn like this. Life isn't always how we plan out to be.

I hope you're successful in your future ventures too. Good luck and take care.

~ Yours always <3

Dear anonymous,

I will don't scream at you... But why you want to see my emails? Curious? About what?

You're not my Bf,I'm scared.

I don't have private,you know many secrets,and now this?

I will kill you tomorrow... Just wait for me.

Signed,Anony ..mous

Dear anonymous,

Apparently, I can't really hold grudges(other than against her ofc), however after so much time has passed since you and I talked I really can't help but feel childish about what happened. Now I won't say I was more childish than you, since I still don't believe I was, though it was pretty dumb, especially after retelling the story a few times (still think that one part was a life achievement though). Anyway, I doubt we can go back to how things used to be, but at least now I'll be less...emotionally jumbled xD if you decide to talk to me again.

Ciaosu,

Ai

Dear Anonymous,

Yay, I can't wait to go the village. Hope you cheap guys can take care of me, I crash at your roof on purpose, ya know ;)

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for everything happend today,really,I didn't wanted do it,I mean,now I know that's wrong,now I know why always hated,because they love money!

I can't promise,because I don't know what can happen tomorrow.

So I will do my best!

I'm sorry again,I just want to sleep a lot...

Signed,anon!

Dear Anonymous,

I usually don't like asking "How about you?" It's not because I'm mean (not saying that I'm not mean). It's not because I have bad manners. It's not because I don't care about your opinion. It's just that if I talk to you about myself, I just assume you'll do the same. That's all. Of course I care about you. Of course I want to know. I just don't want you to be prompted to answer me. Just let me know like I let you know.

And that cannot be the reason you're mad at me.

Signed,

Sakila~

Dear Anonymous,

Oh, you didn't mess up my room while I was gone. Oh, no, the book on the third shelf wasn't placed on the second and the two stone hearts on my desk weren't moved out of position. Nor was my drawer rummaged through and no one put seven extra batteries in there. Oh, no, I know you didn't go through my room, not at all.

Listen, I'm ONLY letting it slide THIS TIME BECAUSE I miss you so much. Hear that?

Heh. You won't listen anyway. WELL AT LEAST WAKE UP SO WE CAN HAVE BREAKFAST TOGETHER!!!

-Your sister.