Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, sure, I'm sorry. Well not really. I just feel bad that I hit you twice.

But I've told not only you, but everyone else, too, many times before, right? You know this is something very specia to me and I am very sensitive about it. You not only TOUCHED it, you messed around with it for no reason when I wasn't even done.

And yes, I spent the rest of the day arguing with you at everything you said on purpose.

I decided not to forgive you.

...Man... I can't help feeling sorry for you. You must have a very cold, mean, aggressive sister. Heh. -_-

-me.

Dear anonymous,

I want to tell you I don't want to hear the same old stories. I want to tell you I'm not interested. But...I'm afraid you would get hurt again.

Those stories don't include me, so why do I even have to hear them all? When I saw you walk away from me, I can say that somehow, you figured it out. That I'm tired of listening to how your life has been there, how happy you were with them, and how you wish you have the same life as theirs.

Can't you just ignore me? Because I don't want us to get into another misunderstanding where I always end up treating you coldly and me looking like a villain. Maybe you could just not show yourself at my house for the mean time. Or maybe...maybe I should just stay away from you for a little while. I don't want to hurt you. You know how insensitive I am and that I don't care about others' feelings.

~ Me.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sick of this. Plain sick of this.

I don't like this. I hate it. Why can't it be like before? What happened?

If it's me, then I'm sorry. I know I can be annoying, I know I can hurt people, but never intentionally. At least not you. Never.

If it was so short, why did you have to stay?

Dear Anonymouses,

Wait, wait, wait, wh-wh-what? Why are you...? But, wait...why are you mad at each other? Whose side am I supposed to take? Let's just all take a deep breath and step back to look at this...

Uh-oh.

Dear Anonymous,

I am good enough.

I have the skill.

I just need courage. I need strength. I need the guts to manage it.

And that's not anything that anyone can give me.

~ Jean

Dear Anonymous,

That was incredibly low of you. I never thought you'd be capable of saying those hurtful and degrading words and to your own aunt, of all people. I've witnessed you being impulsive and brash with your actions but you didn't even apologize afterwards. No, you flashed us a smirk that basically imposed the severity and harsh genuineness of your statements. I wish I could turn back time, we all do, but that's called a fantasy for a reason. I'm objective enough to know that my mother and I don't get along swimmingly and you have knowledge of that too. Maybe you drew on that. Who cares if she had an unpleasant reputation in the past? That doesn't mean she's still that person. People change, that's a fact of life. I might be missing something here but whatever the reason you might harbor, I don't think I'd be able to forgive you and let this slide yet again. There are only a few things that could invoke my wrath: belittling or insulting my mother, or anyone else in my family for that matter, is one of them. I just... I don't know what came over you. I do hope you're aware of the gravity of this situation. . Maybe I'll simmer down in the next few days and even approach you first, that's my fatal flaw, but till then please dwell on everything that has transpired.

I'm sorry that you had to stoop down to this level.

Your beyond pissed (Yes, I used the word) cousin,

Ren.

Dear Anonymous,

"Hate is a feeling. Some people don't even deserve hate. You're one of them."

...Is what I want to say. I'm such a coward.

Signed,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

I'm crying. I hate crying.

If there's ever a post I know you won't read...it's this one.

You're not going to be here anymore.

I know it's a stupid thing to cry over, but...

I was counting on two more weeks. Two more weeks, and I would've been happy. I would've been satisfied. Was two more weeks too much to ask for? All I wanted was those two weeks. It's been all I've been looking forwards to these past two days and yet...

Time is so cruel. I counted on two weeks, now I have two more days.

Was two weeks too much to ask for? Two weeks where I'd be happy. No stress, no work, just us. Together. Having fun. Eating apples and sugar cubes and carrots and...

Two weeks.

I always knew it would end, but not...like this.

I can't stop crying.

Dear God,

PLEASE LET PTI WIN CLEANSWEEP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-me

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

Humans are beautiful. Humans are wonderful creatures. Their will to live is so strong. They live every single day, perform every action with such beautiful hope.

R.I.P. to the victims, blessings to all the survivors, and love to all the loved ones.

-A fellow countrywoman

Dear Anonymouses,

Just shut up. You don't care what I'm feeling like, you just need to fulfill your cursing/screaming quota.

-Me

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not gonna lie, I was depressed about it for a while. In fact, I've been depressed about it for so long now, I can't even...

Anyway, I saw it the other day. Or heard it. Or... realized it? Actually, did you ever hear it yourself? Wait, now that I think about it... does that mean...AH! Getting carried away! BUT. Butbutbutbutbut, all this time, I've been wondering about it. What is it? Well, what WAS it, I guess? I experienced it for just a second, but I understood where you were coming from.

But that's not me anymore! I will try my hardest to ignore it, you know? I have absolutely, definitely moved on! I'm a new person! I'm not anchored down because of that anymore.

You know, now that I look at from a more objective point of view, did I actually know you? Like, KNOW YOU know you? Ah, now that I think about it, did you know me?

Hopefully, there are no relapses, you know? But thanks. You were--ah, I mean, ARE awesome.

Signed,

Sakila ^^

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry, but... I won't.

me.

-------

Dear Anonymouses,

STOP IT. STOP IT. CUT IT OUT. I guess I'm so used to it I didn't see THIS coming up.

Even... you? Even her? ALL of you?

First it was a joke and all, though even then, it still hurt. Now it's becoming really nasty. Seriously. And even when you promise me you won't say anything about it anymore, it gets even worse.

You guys were the only people I trusted, held dear, and cherished my whole life. I'm honest. You're hurting my feelings.

Can I trust you no longer? Do I have to fake in front of you, too?

It hurts me A LOT. Just stop it. Please.

-the youngest.

Dear School,

Why are you so torturous?

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

As I got older I used a pen instead of a pencil, which could easily erase mistakes. Now I cannot.

-Random philosophy.

Dear Anonymouses,

Bye-bye for now. Have a fun summer and PLEASE consume all your energy and noisiness in it so next year you won't be as annoying. Have fun and don't hack other people's accounts and make fake accounts. I won't say I'll miss you because it would be toooooooooooo much of a lie.

Sincerely,

Classmate #6.

Dear anonymous,

I know you could never read this here, but thanks for helping me out!!

Sorry, I'm too shy to tell that to you.  :blush:

-someonefromadistance

Dear Anonymous,

... Wow, you say something like that to two girls in that situation?

Even if you meant to be nice, especially here, people will take it as nothing but an attempt to flirt. :mellow:

-Random Customer.

Dear Anonymous,

I know. It hurts. I've been through it too, you know. Certain rumors scar you for life. Fortunately, my experience wasn't that bad. And hopefully, yours won't be either.

But it's despicable. Some people won't even give you the time of day after it starts. Ugh, just thinking about gets my blood boiling! How could someone so close to you start a rumor like that?!

I know nothing happened. You know nothing happened. But...that doesn't help, now does it? Denying it now just makes you look like you're trying to cover it up.

Well you didn't. And neither did I. Neither of us did anything so shameful. Gosh, I hate things like that. Even those subtle implications. Because, once it starts, there's a chance it will follow you for life. Just... Good luck.

Signed,

Sakila

Dear anonymous,

I haven't completely forgotten. I was just...trying to stay away. I know we won't end up anyway the way I want us to be, so I'm just preparing myself for the worst.

"Just because we don't talk, doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you."

~ E