Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

My most dearest anonymous,

I, as a friend, do not like seeing you in that kind of pain. I understand that you're really into him...you're madly infatuated. You're attracted, but I don't believe you're in love. That has happened to me before, and it didn't turn out so well. I don't want you experiencing the same thing I did...I mean...well...I don't know him, but I don't believe he's the right one for you. You're really young, and quite inexperienced when it comes to love, so I don't want you getting hurt. i love you so much and I wouldn't want you harmed or hurt in any way. I understand that you really like him...you really do, but still you have to let go. Please. Listen. I'm sure you'll find a guy someday who'll be crazy about you as crazy you are about him. I just want you to be happy. :)

Signed, your friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear anonymous,

Are we still friends? I mean, like, you avoid me and such, and give out a "Leave-me-alone" aura whenever I go near you. What happened?

S

Dear Anonymous,

Alright, you of all people, I wouldn't have expected you to do something like that.

I am CLEARLY proud of it being my hobby. Once you get me started on it, I will not shut up about it. And you just put it down like that? Really? In front of my face?

Look, I may not like what you like, but I do have a certain degree of respect for it because of your preferences. And this particular hobby happens to be a big part of my LIFE in general. It's not a fad, unlike your current celeb obsession which changes every month, alright? So please, stop putting it down like that.

Oh, and I honestly CANNOT believe you assumed something like THAT just because the girl's a little, well, different. So she got into some fights. Guess what? So have I. That doesn't make her what you're pegging her to be. You don't know her, alright? I'm not sure if you remember, but I actually defended you and T when someone assumed something of you and complained about it to me. And what they assumed was far less... well, frankly, MEAN.

And I'd prefer it if you didn't call me fake, alright? I just don't like telling every single person I dislike, "I don't like you" straight out to their face. That's why I avoid them. And if that's what "fake" is then so be it.

Your reason for not liking it was THAT? Are you serious? You. YOU are questioning MY devotion to it? REALLY? Want me to name all of the stuff YOU do? So I do ONE thing that may or may not be bad. Some stuff you do is worse. It's frowned upon. But I'd never say that aloud to you like that.

Gosh, I really think of you as a good friend. I sincerely hope we stay as we are.

Signed,

Me

P.S. Sometimes, a white lie is necessary.

Dear anonymous,

Did I lose because of my anime style? I want to know.

Sincerely,

Misaki

-----

Dear anonymous,

Despite not being close to you now (or really ever), try not to succumb to things like drinking or drugs because of your rather obsessive need to be noticed, to be popular. Yes, I know you have those sort of friends. Yes, I realize that doing those things are your choice. But despite you not thinking of me as a friend because I'm a blemish on your path to popularity, I do actually care about your wellbeing. And I know you're smarter than to do those things. But yet again, desires such as being popular can really block out common sense.

Sincerely,

Misaki

-----

Dear anonymous,

Hey. How are you? I know, I've been an ass and haven't been talking to you, even when we have a class together. Though you haven't really been trying either. But maybe it's for the better. As much as I liked your company in middle school, you would really beat down on things I like sometimes as if they were bad. I get it, maybe being as lazy as I am isn't a good thing, but me liking anime isn't a crime, right? You watch it too. And yet you talk about it like it's a bad thing. Like I'm obsessed when in reality I hardly watch it anymore. Maybe that's proof how out-of-touch we are with each other.

Remember when you said how I don't show emotions towards you? How whatever I felt seemed fake? I think it's because partly being I'm a bad sympathizer. I just can't do it. So sorry if I ever seemed fake even though I really did care. But I also think it's also partially because I never allowed myself to emotionally attach myself to you. Perhaps it came from the fear that if I let you in, you'd just hate on the things I loved. Perhaps my body just didn't want to. I really don't know.

But despite all of our awkward times, I still have good memories of you. Perhaps it's better if left our friendship preserved in the past and not try and make new ones. Because honestly, I don't think either of us could do it.

Sincerely,

Misaki

Dear Anonymous,

You don't bother me.

I feel that you're empty and lost and directionless. I feel like you're going nowhere and you don't care.

I just want you to snap out of it. Maybe I'm not good at saying that. Maybe I'm horrible at comforting others. Both would be true.

But I just want to let you know that you're my friend. Maybe you won't talk to me. Maybe you believe I've rejected you and shut you out. But that's not true. I still care about you. I don't want my friends to waste their lives and one day look back and say, "Man, now that I think about it...I don't even remember if I did anything worth remembering." I want you to smile and be happy.

...Or maybe I'm all wrong and it's just me. But still.

Good luck with your life.

~ Jean

• Upvote 1

Dear anonymous,

As expected, you are sooooo COOL. Getting 1.25 in almost every subject is HARD.

And my game isnt even worth to be compared with your work. :">

Congratulations!

-me

Dear anonymous,

That won't help. I guess I'm leaving anyway.

Sincerely,

Me.

---

Dear anonymous,

Do you know why I keep hiding every time you come here? It's because...I hate you. I hate having you around. You can't and shouldn't tell me what to do. I rule my own life now. We're not even in good terms. So can you please just...stop coming and visiting us? Please. You don't know how much I want to say "Stop meddling in my affairs." straight to your face. But since I still have so much respect for you, I won't do that.

~ your ________

Kyou wa kinyoubiiiiiii~~~~!!! HOORAY~! :D

Dear Anon,

Let me start off by saying that I'm glad you'll never see this. Because if you read this, I feel like you'd know I was talking about you.

I've always thought of you as someone closer than you've thought of me. Of that, I can be sure. Of course, you're not as big a part of my life as you were before, but you're still pretty important. I hope you know that, though I doubt you do.

I thought I was pretty clear last time (yes, yes, even though it was messy and full of "ummmmms" and other nonwords), I guess I wasn't. Because now, you've put me in a very harsh position and I don't know what to do. Sometimes, I just don't want to deal with you. At all. And at others, I just wanna forget all the other stresses and have a little chat on a rainy day about how awesome I am :P

But seriously though, I don't know what to do. I just wish you'd shoot me a sign. Ah, but I'm just a coward who posts all her troubles on a random thread in a sea of websites. You won't read this, but...I guess I still wanted to somewhat tell you in my own way.

Signed,

A friend

----------

Dear Anonymous,

I've never met someone like you. Heck, I never thought someone like you existed. I only knew of one other person who acted like you and she turned out to have ulterior motives. I hope you don't turn out that way, but I can only wish.

Signed,

Sakila

-----------

Dear Anon,

Simple. I had a very traumatic experience in the past regarding them.

Signed,

The person you just unintentionally offended

------------

Dear Anon,

Oh. How great. I'm flattered. Blah blah blah.

Guess what? The thing that's bothering me? You.

-That person

------------

Dear Anon,

Nyi-hahahahahaha.......BUSTEEEEEEEEED.

-Le innocent one~ *whistles*

Dear anonymous,

Hah. You're cute. No, really. You are. You think you're wiser than Gandhi.

Awww.... you're adorable.

Sincerely,

Yeah. Try that again when you can spell correctly, sweetheart.

Dear Anonymous,

Why do I feel the need to be more? To be better?

Why do I still feel that I'm not good enough?

Why do I feel the need to be the best? To be special?

Why?

It disturbs me how I feel so strongly about being...being different.

I'm not ever going to be truly satisfied with myself and the only way I'm going to be happy is when I'm satisfied with myself. But I never am. I got nominated before everyone else, sure, but I haven't taken the test and now, because of things I can't control, I'm just going to do it with everyone else.

Why do I feel the need to be better than others? Why do I feel the need to stand out? To be one step ahead?

It annoys me. I know it's being cocky and arrogant. I know I'm a selfish person who enjoys attention too much. I try and I try to control those emotions but again and again I fail. I try to be humble but inside I'm really not.

Sometimes I hate myself.

Sometimes I really do.

~ Jean

Dear A-sensei,

Thank you so much for your altruism <3 I lub chuuuu ^^

-Sakila

--------------

Dear you,

Wow. You're so far away. So untouchable. Don't leave anymore, please. Jeez, I sound so selfish.... I'm sorry. These are the times when I really think about the future.

-me

Dear Anonymous,

You wanna know what I think? No, don't answer that, of course you don't.

I think you're annoying. I think that all you do is copy others and push people down. I think that you don't know the limit between expressing your opinion and hurting others with your opinion.

I think you should get a life.

~ Jean

Dear Hidemi...

I told you about this note. When he first spoke of Dimitri, Reznov told tales of a hero, someone we should all aspire to be like. His merciless brutality defines in more ways a savage, just like the rest of the Red Army. He is no hero.

Signed,

Adrianov

Dear Person,

I grew up learning I should respect you. But mess with my mom, and I will retaliate. I will not stand by idly while you say something that...repulsive.

Learn some manners. She's older than you, ok? No one in their right mind would say something like that. You're lucky it was my mom and not someone like, oh, T's, for example. If you'd said anything like that to her, you'd never hear the end of it. So don't take advantage of my mother just because she doesn't like gossip.

-Me

------------

Dear Other Person,

Can't really say anything, can I? I do the same thing.

But I'm not the one on the losing end ;)

-Saki

P.S. Well, I guess when you really think about it that way, it helps your case more than it helps mine. Okay, whatever, there's no way to reason with this type of situa----OMG, Why am I writing this to YOU of all people?! I think I just came to my senses. Halfway.

Dear Anonymous,

No I don't want you to set me up. She gets on my nerves anyway. :V

-AL

Dear Anon,

I'm pretty sure your parents would love to hear about the things you blabber on knowing it ticks me off.

-Me

Dear Anonymous,

You know I rarely get upset, much less angry but you constantly trying to bring me down has got me fed up. I have limits. You should know yours too.

Signed,

Ren

Dear Anonymous,

To me, life's like a path. A realm where everything around you is shrouded in darkness and a single illuminated path is the only patent thing. You start at the beginning where all you have is your consciousness and a worn wood post telling you: Forward. I look back and I can't see anything. I look ahead and it's all still black. It's like a streetlight follows me wherever I go and I never have any direction except for knowing I'm supposed to keep going. Because giving up is not an option. Because that sign at the beginning told me to go Forward and nothing else. It's never really too hard. Most of it's pretty easy, pretty routine. Occasionally, you come to a fork in the road and you have to decide, but whatever you do decide, it can't be changed later on. So you just keep going and deal with the consequences. And the thing is: you're never ever alone. Because everywhere you look, there are people doing the same thing you are: moving forward and nothing else. But everywhere I look, I see my old friends packing their bags and walking past me, occasionally sending me a text asking, "What's up," once they've passed me and not really caring for the answer.

And every time someone new comes along, I think I've finally found someone who will help me move forward. But so far, everything's been so temporary, and I can't stand that. And I'm so sick of waiting.... I just hope--

...Dude, I make no sense. I sound like a frickin' poster girl for teen angst. I need a life.

-Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Anon,

And I will look to the stars for hope

And I will seek you wherever I go

And even if I lose sight of my way

I'll keep... searching till I find you someday.

- <3