Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

You know what? I am sick and tired of this.

You ALWAYS have something to complain about. WOULD YOU GROW UP?! The world does not revolve around you! You think you're so important, you need to let the universe hear your troubles. Well guess what? There are THOUSANDS of people in a much more terrible situation than the one you are in, got it?! The only problem you have is TEENAGE ANGST. That's it. The entire world is not against you, so stop it! You're just going through a phase, ok?!

So stop annoying ME just because you have a few easy-to-solve, not-so-big "problems"

Signed,

Oh, let's just say...an acquaintance

--------------------------------------------

Dear Anonymous,

I don't like you. You're annoying. Just stop trying already. It's sad an pathetic and it's getting you nowhere. At first, yeah sure, you were a nice company, I liked talking to you--but I AM NOT YOUR PSYCHIATRIST.

Signed,

"A friend" *eye roll*

Dear Anonymous,

I get it now! :D But I don't know... I still feel wierd in the inside...

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

That freaked me out. I'm sorry, I just reacted like that cuz I knew it was one purpose.

-the cousin

Dearest anonymous,

I don't actually have the guts to say this to you, but I think you're hiding a bad personality underneath you. I don't believe you're THAT innocent, because trust me, I've encountered A LOOOT of people like that. I know I don't have the right to judge you, but, there's this instinct in me that you're hiding some sort of personality under that "innocence". I'm not like our other classmates who easily trusts.

I'm very insecure whenever I'm around you. You also ALWAYS likes to steal the spotlight from other people. You know what REAAALLY annoys me about you? That "self-centered" aura and sense of yours. I mean, why would you even put on a bad profile pic on FB and then you're gonna always blabber about it being UGLY. IN EVERY POST. I mean, why would a person say to every post on Facebook that their profile picture's UGLY? It's like they're seeking attention. If you KNOW that it's ugly, then why would you even post about it? And why'd you even put on that picture? THEN CHANGE IT.

I hate most of all attention-seeking people. And frenemies.

And whenever I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone, you always come and CUT me off while I'm saying something, hmm? AND YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE SAME THING EVERYTIME

Can you just stop and think that not EVERY person in the world wants to know? Sure, you can talk about it, BUT NOT ALL THE TIME.

I mean, for example, a classmate and I are having a SERIOUS conversation about Math, and suddenly yoiu BARGE in and say, 'Oh, I'm not a fangirl of ___ anymore, ...." BLAH BLAH BLAH. YOU ALWAYS KEEP ON PRESSING THE SAME TOPIC. UGHHH.

And I'm not finished with you yet, am I?

Why is it that you always steal my closest friends? And it seems like you're not stealing them, but why do you have to DRAG away every person I like?

Haaaaa.... I better stop talking to this Anonymous.

~Rye

Dear Anonymous,

Why'd you choose her ^ over ME?! And why do you always seem to get mad at me? WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME RIGHT NOW?

~ a confused person

Dear Anonymous,

Always, huh? It's what you said at that time, and I believed you then... But now I'm not so sure. <\3

-me.

-------

Dear Me,

Don't play dumb. You live there and you think your out of place because everyone makes fun of you. When you come here you think you'll finally find a place to fit in, only to find that you are in a very awkward situation where you sound like you're faking it. So just stop resisting and realize that you're better of over there. That's where your place is. You're something in between, just like you and everyone else agreed, but... They're honestly nicer, and that's where you got your traits. You've lived there for five years now, and you've never been here more than a month. Feeling uneasy is like being racist. Just accept the fact that you're from your country, no matter which city you live in.

Signed, You.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know why I'm expecting it. And I'm expecting me to expect that yet expect the opposite at the same time. I know I'll be disappointed. So just don't worry if I do anything wierd cuz it's my fault.

-Me.

Dear anonymous,

You ruined my only one left chance not directly, but it's still your fault,May I ask why? I still don't know, what'll happen to me tomorrow.

Signed, Anonymous.

Dear Anonymous,

Look, being a friend of your sister is better than being your friend because you like to be naughty and ironic and I'm not like that, so do not  asking me questions that should not, it seems that you don't think,I do not want to run behind you and apologize, I prefer a thousand times to lose a friend because of his madness than to continue being her friend and gets you talking bad about me! you is CRAZY,you need a treatment, if this will work in your head,Do you like to think you're sexy and wants to show their breasts for men, I do not care, I just do not wanna see you and do not want to know that you exist, over and besides, I'm not exaggerated. 

Who has a demon in the head is you..

Signed,The Girl that you hate! 

Dear Anonymous,

That look on your face was priceless <3333333 too bad I won't be seeing that for a while.

Me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

I'LL SHOW YOU!!! I'll finish that book in a minute to make up for all the years.

Me.

Dear anonymous,

'I hate you' is the only word that means 'I love you.' Not directly though. Don't you know, Love is reflection of Hate? My two favorite words.

With Love & Hate, Your frenemie.

Dear Anonymous,

Well, honestly, it was nice to meet you, you helped me in the deepest pain, when more I thought about killing myself, and I also helped you... But I do not think I'm helping you now,in this moment, because things got worse ...I'll never forget your friendship, just hope you stop doing that and feel things.

Signed,Nur.

Dear anonymous,

It's just as what you said. I'm pathetic. I'm weak. I'm so in love that I forgot what's black from white anymore. Of course I'm pathetic. I'm writing this in a place where you'll never read, even if you did.. What'll change it? What'll change the fact that you know, you know everything but you remain quiet. Can you please tell me? Tell me where is my mistake, where is this huge sin I've done to deserve such a treatment, I have feelings, maybe you took away everything from me but not my feelings.

Please, tell me. What did I do wrong? I'll correct all of my mistakes, for your sake.

Just, don't leave me waiting. I'm very tired of being this way.. I'm very afraid of what I might do so I can finally rest from this whole thing. Give me my peace back, and I swear to leave you alone forever.

Even I, isn't perfect. Neither do you.

'I'm so in love that I act insane, and that's the way I loved you'

'I gave you all my love and all you gave me was goodbye...'

'This is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night, and I go back to our April all the time...'

'I just wanna show you, she don't even know you, she's never gonna love you like I want to, you just see right through me, but of you only knew me, we could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable.. Instead I'm just invisible.'

Signed, Forever alone..

Dear Anonymous,

DON'T YOU DARE blame my brother for something he didn't do. When he says he didn't do it, it means he didn't, because as annoying as he can be, even though he sometimes hides the truth by playing with puns, he NEVER lies. He's the most truthful person I've ever seen on earth. So when he says "I did not hit THAT PERSON" it means he did not. You blame you own fault, your irresponsibility on my brother, who is completely innocent in this case? Anyway, even if he DID hit that guy, who was the one who brought him down here, who was the one who carelessly left two young children alone in a hotel? She was CRYING, she was ANGRY, HER HEART WAS ON FIRE FROM WHAT YOU DID. One of them tried to run away. You knew she was craving for a quiet night where she could concentrate, and yet you carelessly leave them without saying a word? And not anywhere, but in a hotel in one of the most dangerous cities on earth? I'm very angry at you, at the fact that she had to waste that whole night where she was planning to do good in fixing what YOU did. Just how careless can you be? Ugh, seriously, I'd rather be anything but a person like you if I ever become a mother.

Then you blame EVERYTHING, her tears, his screaming, her anger, on my brother? It's not my fault if anyone overheard my cursing you. Let them hear and tell you, I don't care, I know I'm supposed to respect you, but seriously, blaming everything on him, who was actually the first person who tried to keep him from running away and probably never coming back? Not even TRYING to apologize, just picking up a fight with her, whom I have never seen cry this much, and lying to accuse him? If I ever get nerve to (though I doubt it), the next time you leave your daughter under my care, I'm marching right out of the room and leaving her alone. Just for you to feel that feeling you had at least ten people feel.

Me.

-------

Oh wow. What an anger reliever.

Dear anon,

Are you angry at me?

Dear anon,

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. And I don't know why.

Dear Rye,

I know that you're suicidal and emotionally frustrated right now, but don't let your hatred for that person affect your life so much. There are many people just like her. Don't let such a small problem bother you so much that you.....are on the verge of losing your sanity and go mad. Don't worry, there are more people out there in the sea. After all, the world isn't limited only to them.

Love, myself. :(

Dear Anonymous,

I don't want to talk about it. At all.

Not now, not ever.

I don't want to toss everything I worked for in the trash again. Even if I know it's for the best.

I just wish things would work out for once.

~ Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

You're right. I'm a trickster who's actions feel sincere because at the moment he says them he truly feels it, only to notice those feelings missing later. It's exactly why I distance myself from people.

-Me.

Dear Anonymous,

That same emptiness, once again filling me up to the brim, barely allowing me to breath. The nightmares, they won't let me go; I cannot sleep, but nor am I completely awake. Stuck between dreams and reality, I know I must make the choice soon, but fear keeps me uncertain.

What am I so scared of? I cannot grasp the name of that something. That thing that cannot be put into words, that thing that weighs me down, breaking the already shattered pieces of my soul.

The full moon slightly chipped, uncertain...How on earth can I get to the strawberry field?

Signed,

Anonymous

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

Often, people only start to pray when things get desperate. And often, that's too late.

~ Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

What are you thinking? I can't make heads or tails out of you anymore.

~ Anonymous

dear anonymous,

can't you really do your projects on your own? im running out of words to say; words to type sometimes. you should learn how to be independent. I can't stay beside you forever.

~ me