..anonymous4 - NICE poses :))

..anonymous5 - thanks for the food ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ YUM 2x

..anonymous6 - why didn't u come with us -_-

>> That's all... THANKS

..the writer (ME)

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry.

It was completely my fault. 100%. And I shouldn't have done that to you either.

I don't think you'll forgive me and I don't really care if you do. I know that if you see me, you'll have a bitter taste in your mouth from what happened.

But still. I'm sorry.

I was stupid.

I would ask if there was anything I could do to make things better, but what is there that I can do?

~ IU

Dear Anonymous,

I'm starting not to care that you'll see me as crazy. I know my actions seem needless, and some of them a bit insane. But I decided, for real this time, that I'm going to listen and do what He tells me to. So, I have prophetic tendencies. One day, I want to be a prophet. I think starting now and figuring out what this gift means and how to pay attention to it and not let my emotions drive me to depression is important. So you think I'm crazy, but that's fine. I'm just doing what I need to do.

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear Anonymous,

I HATE YOU. see what you did to them? See what you made them say? He's right. It's just illogical. Plus, that kind of thing shouldn't be involved, so why are you talking about it.

No one.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

I could read that over a million times... I think it's my fault. I'm sorry I acted stupid. I'm sorry I didn't think before I said anything, even though that's part of it. I'm sorry I can't understand. I'm sorry for pretty much everything. I can be vain, sometimes I'm inconsiderate, but just because... Well... Please think of it. I could be a very-random-person-you-know to you, but you mean A LOT to me. I know you might not mean any harm, or that you tried going gradual, but that just doesn't work for me. I'd do almost ANYTHING to get you back to the way you were. You were a happier person. Just please, think of it, and come back. Quickly.

NevermindwhoIam.

Dear Anonymous,

Maybe if you weren't a jerk who believes every rumor this won't happen, And maybe if I weren't an Idiot then I won't wait for you.

It's OVER. in which language do you understand? And don't you think I'm sorry, I'd rather die than apologizing to someone who deserves NOTHING but to be tortured like this.

You didn't listen. I told you she'll never love you, And She told you that no one will love you but me. And do you know why? Because I'm born as a barbie doll, A doll which everyone wants to try and play with. It's my nature to accept the fact that I'll be only used as a play-toy for the rest of my life, like I care.

I accept my fate, Not like you.

You still can't accept the fact that I'm the only person in earth who's stupid enough to fall in love with you. I'm the one who knows your story more than everyone else. I know why you're like this but I still believe that this isn't a reason...

Signed, Me.

Dear Anonymous,

I know you will never be able to know. You did read Shining Star, and I would have wanted you to know that every word was for you.

-AH

Dear Anonymous,

AAH! if I tell you a part of the truth now, I'm 89% sure you won't believe me. If I tell you the whole thing, you'll think it's ridiculous. It took me quite a while to get that, but now I'm afraid. What if you don't take it seriously? That's when I'll get REAL angry. And to top it off, he's returning today. That will make matters even better or worse, even though I get the feeling it will be MUCH worse.

-someone.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't want to be bitter or depressed about this.. but you all said some really pretty and encouraging things. When I did what I was reluctant to do, in partial for me and in partial for you, you didn't come through. You don't know how it feels to have your never-ending support suddenly cut off and spent on others who I've never even heard of before.

Either way, you're missing out on my last message.

Hope to see you revive somehow.. I need your support.

Sincerely,

Me. Her. And all the in-betweens.

Dear Anonymous,

You didn't have to leave us did you? Did you have to go? I miss you. I miss how we used to stay up late and chat all night. I miss those times where we would help each other, make up the silliest things and laugh even if it was totally stupid. But most of all, I'll miss not hearing from you ever again. I don't think I've accepted that fact yet. Thinking that I will never talk to you again, I'll just miss you even more. You didn't have to leave, did you? But it's too late.

I didn't have the chance to say this to you before. Good-bye. I hope we'll meet again.

~ Cindy

Dear anonym..

So its been a long time since the last time i talked to you.

It was back when we are great friends, then i forgot about you when i moved to another school. And now i have returned to the place where weve met, back where we used to laugh. and I felt something diff when I saw you again.. Cant explain what I felt.

Your old friend,

Me.

Dear Anonymous,

The world is really so small.. Huh?

I never really thought that coincidences will lead us to each others again.. How Long has it been already? 2 years? Or was they 3?

She said you changed. In Looks.. & seems you've got taller and more beautiful. I really wanted to see you. Now that I've heard your name again.. I remember our friendship. Or was it our ex friendship? I remember all the times we fought. Everytime we stood to help each others.. Everytime..

I miss those sweet days. And don't you think I forgot.. You were my best friend.. One of the Greatest friends I've met in my life.. Of course, now we have separate lives. I don't know who's your crush now, and I don't know who's your best friend. But I'm sure, that with that sweet personality of yours, you could get & charm anyone you want.

I have my separate life too.. New Friends.. New whole world.. New person to wait for... Everything changed in this few years.

I'm pretty sure, that if I came to your house again we'd both remain Silent.. We don't know where to start nor where to end.. It'd be useless but at the same time those moments are priceless..

I'm pretty sure we'll never met again.. But I just hope.. For you, to have the best life ever. Because you deserve it, really.

Signed,Rosa.

Dear Anonymous(es),

As a human, I need some privacy. So, when someone like me going through what I'm going through tries to nicely explain that he's definitely, 100% old enough to sleep in his room, I shouldn't get that kind of threatening. If you think about it, to him, it's some kind of using me, using the room. If he isn't even playing in there, he should AT LEAST sleep in it. And stop trying to deny I'm your "test subject" and that he and any other future siblings would be treated the same. Yeah, right. That's the most ridiculous lie I've ever heard.

Anyway, while you guys are trying to get the responsible, non-rebellious, technical side of me brought up (which you're failing in, F.Y.I, which only proves I have pretty good acting skills), you're ignoring everything else. What about my emotions? What about how I feel? I'm not the Little Miss Perfect innocent person you think I am, so if you already failed trying to build that side of me, can't you at least realize I'm not an errand-running robot with no emotions and which needs no time to rest? Can't you at least sit there and talk to me? Now that I think about it, do you guys even KNOW ANYTHING about me, how I feel, my personality? It was inside him, you know, everything you think is in me, but now it's just killed because of you guys taking it easy. You think he's the innocent little guy, and I'll tell you what he is: he's a liar, a faker, a guy with a mind like Kira. His faking makes him anything he wants to be. My acting, on the other hand, make me be the happy, no-worries person with a fake smile that people think is a real one because it's the only one they've ever known. I lie to you and act dumb so you guys don't worry much. But I figured you don't worry, not even a little. Don't you think I might need help in anything? Seriously, even saying he's not me? Do you really believe I'm perfect?

Yet you still call me irresponsible, you shout at me when he starts crying because he tried hitting me and I blocked that with my arm and his hand happened to clash into that orange bracelet, you blame everything on me because I'm supposedly the mature one, the person who knows everything. You don't even pay attention to the expression on my face when you ask me to do something and I haven't eaten for over 12 hours and was spending the whole day doing all the housework, closing the door on that little hot kitchen so YOU wouldnt be bothered by the smell.

If something ever happens to me, I won't be turning to you, rather away from you. Prepare for emotional breakdown. Can't you look or listen to your daughter?

Signed,

Emotionless errand robot living in your house.

• Upvote 2

Dear You,

Without me knowing, we crossed paths without meeting. How was I supposed to react when you called the name of someone who doesn't exist anymore?

-AL