Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anons, 

please don't have plans please don't have plans please don't have plans please don't have plans please don't have plans please dont ha

--

ve plans please don't have plans please don't

:rolleyes:  

Dear Anon,

Yes, I'm going to keep on singing my heart out with headphones on even though I know I'm a horrible singer and your ears are bleeding. You can go to sleep if you want. I'm not stopping you.

​just you and your weak soul muahahahaha

With love,

Me

Dear anons,

I really hope the things we initially started off spitballing about that later turned into semi-serious future possibilities have some sort of weight to them to you guys too because some of those ideas sound like they could be really fun if we ever planned them out with intent of following through on them.

--me

Dear anonymous,

Happy early birthday! You can now be legally held to your actions as an adult--congratulations!

You can now also pick out dogs to pet and play with at the pet store without a parent

neat, huh?

--me

Dear Anonymous,

You've been such a help. Thank you. For everything.

~The Crazy Patient

Dear Ex-Deputy Head Boy,

I do wish others in our class also gave the SAT, you've improved your critical thinking through it enough to hold a conversation with me without me feeling lonely about someone not following me quick enough. But I want to help you get over some stuff, especially the planning fallacy you were prone to -__-

~The Unappointed Secretary

Dear Me,

You screwed up your midterms abysmally. Better pray your depression doesn't strike again or it's over if you screw up the mocks.

~We'll carry on x2

Dear anonymous, 

You're mad and have every right to be. I'm sorry I've gotten to the point where "sorry" doesn't even mean much anymore because after so many consecutive mess-up's, I've just started to sound like a broken record. Hope you can forgive me and we can work past this.

--Glad to hear you've been doing well at least! c:

----------------

Dear anon,

You missed our tacky valentine exchange of valentines we found on google images. There were so many puns.

u rly missed out 

--I'll remember this for next year....

Dear anon,

Despite what I told you, appeasement really is a trick of a coward. I was too scared to face the problem head-on, and you were right to call me out for it. The what-ifs still bite at my heels. Did my decisions help, or were they useless overall?

Please keep playing my devil's advocate.

Me

Dear Anonymous,

I know we've been friends for a while but I can't help these feelings. There is nothing I want more than to take your hand, pull you close, and kiss you. I want to ask you to cosplay Undyne but I'm too scared... I wish I could confess but I fear rejection too much. The last time I was courageous, I had my heart broken after a month of lies. So please, if you somehow feel the same or know how I feel, talk to me. Don't make me come to you. I'll chicken out...

Love, KN

-------

Dear Anonymous,

You think you're so cute, don't you? You're essentially used half my friends- all the ones that will take you- and then you break their hearts. You've already broken mine. Heck no we can't be friends! I don't talk to lying evil girls that hurt one after another. These are the things I would say to you but I don't ever plan on speaking to you again:

You are a little, whiny, dumb person. You act so cute and innocent but you're a frigging jerk. I've finally gotten a few people to see the light, realize who you are.

You ruined my heart. My first girlfriend, the first person I had the courage to ask out. I get it if you dated me out of pity, but you didn't have to say you loved me or lie about how long you had. You never did and to be honest I don't know why I said I loved you. I have so much love for people but you have made me never want to risk giving it out.

Your enemy,

KN

--------

Dear KN,

You're a fat annoyance. Nobody likes you. You're stupid, you can't sing, you're short, whiny, lazy, and you are one of the most ugly people ever. You're a coward. You don't have the resources or guts to end it all. If you hate this life, this torment, then you could end it. But no.

You hold out hope. You think there might be a way to make it all better.

Her?

No chance.

But, because you are an illogical idiot, you still hold out hope. Someone will love me. I have some kind of talent. I can lose weight. I will be beautiful.

Can't you see, these are hopeless dreams?

No. Because you are a fool.

Oh well, I'll let you dream,

But know this, no matter your situation, where you are, what you have or what you feel, I will be there. You cannot escape me. Because I am your depression. I am your mind.

I am Ugly and I will never leave.

Sincerely,

Your Conscience and Depression,

Ugly

Dear anonymous,

I still don't know your name. I've known you for almost a year now, so... would it be more awkward to wait longer and see if I get lucky or should I just ask you and risk a fatality in our friendship? It'd be a real sucker punch.

Cue flashback to all those times I had to go to great lengths to avoid having to say your (still unknown) name.

Signed,

Idiot

Dear anon,

I'm sorry that I always question the sincerity of your statements. It probably annoyed you already. It's just that you always contradict yourself with either your actions or with another statement.

But still, I'm sorry. I really hope you forgive me. I promise that I'll just trust whatever you say.

Signed

Me

Dear Anon,

You're really a rare kind of friend. For so long, I've been missing that—even in friends that I've known for years upon years, it is our new friendship that I've found to "click" the most. I'm so glad to have met you this year.

Signed,

Me

PS: You're not without your flaws tho :V

Dear anonymous,

Just as I told you awhile ago. :D 

Glad that you've found one now.

Also, nobody is perfect, just saying.

Signed

Me

===

Dear anonymous,

I thought you're gonna be an awesome friend but slowly, your "smart" jokes is starting to annoy me.

Your arrogance is getting to me, lately.

I understand now why some of our friends kinda dislikes you.

Sorry.

Signed

Me

===

Dear anonymous,

You don't have to be scared of what's about to unfold.

Things might be really going wrong right now and the world might seem to be against you but hope is always there.

You have faced more tougher challenges in the past where you almost wished you were dead.

Don't worry about it. You've survived harder battles before. You'll survive again. This is nothing to you.

I've always believed in you and I'll keep believing.

You'll win in the end.

Signed

Me