Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous? 

Oh mygo d ? ? ? ? Tthank y ou ;--; This entire thing is very kind of you. I wish I could thank you through a means other than just text but still, thank you

--

tumblr_m42rjxA1qA1r58lid.png

Dear anon,

I get it, everyone has their tiny handful of political issues they care about and want to spread the word about however, school is neither the time nor place to do that. The classroom is not your soapbox, people are trying to work. And especially with the election coming up, political conversations can escalate very quickly. People were visibly uncomfortable; the kid next to you even ask if you could stopped and you just brushed him off and told him and was overreacting. You're the one who looks bad--not him. You were also simplifying a topic that should not be simplified for the sake of spreading the word quickly and easily. Even if what you were talking about had any validity, how you were presenting it probably discredited it to the point of being misinformation. Please stop. 

--

irritated classmate

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know who you are, but if I ever see you carrying it in the hallways I will rip it out of your hands. You picked it up right after I dropped it... you're lucky I didn't notice earlier.

-That Girl Who Dropped That Thing in the Locker Commons

Dear anons A,

Gahd... I never expected that this would happen!

I'm really happy that I'm accepted in the group that easy and not just easy, but also with warm hearts :D

Signed

Me

===

Dear anon,

I know it's my freaking fault why you and our ol' buddies don't talk to me much anymore

But I was just self-conscious of what I did ;___;

Signed

Me

===

Dear some anons,

Creepy... Creepy O.O... I sense that something is going on.

Signed

Me

===

Dear anon,

I still feel like you're doing everything out of pity...

If yes, you really don't need to do this...

I'm gonna be fine.

Signed

Me

Dear Anonymous,

I am so done with this shite ¬_¬ I'm not even a part of the Student Council. What am I, a resident freelancer?!

~AL

Dear Anon,

Ha, I like the fact that you said nothing about my poetry :3

~Weird Kid

Dear JK,

Dang, I used to call you that last year. I did not know what was up with my friends' ironic obsession with you (then again, our love of leetspeak, 1/1 and T07 are ironic as well). I scrolled up to our earliest conversation, and saw the stark contrast. You treated me with animosity at the beginning (because of my grades? because of my weird way of answering your questions? I don't know), and I returned that bad impression right back at the beginning of the school year.

You thought I hated you at that time, yes? That only brings up how deep I've gone into the world of deceit.

We became friends, or maybe just two people with a lot of inside jokes shared virtually. Whichever it is, it made us hang out more.

Spetember 17 happened. It was a good night. It was a bad night. It was this weird conglomeration of emotions that I can't describe. Relief? Happiness? Frustration? I don't know!

The number of messages grew from 800 to 25.8K. I would have been happy if that happened under normal circumstances, but it feels like I'm being dragged further into despair.

A box of problems, a box of depression, a box of messages. I just stand there, and I stare at it.

Doing nothing.

I can't stand it. I want to leave.

~cactus

Dear Anonymous,

I had never actually seen someone being bullied (or experienced it) until this morning. What you said to that kid was absolutely horrendous. Now I don't know what to do because I'm 90% sure I was the only person that heard it. I should have spoken to the kid before the bell rang. You're a horrible person.

From,

The girl that was leaning against the door this morning

• Upvote 1

Dear anon,

To be blunt, I probably should have unfriended a long time ago, but your ignorance + arrogance combo is just so... "interesting" to watch, I haven't. I never thought of you as notably smart, but I didn't think you were stupid by any means. That being said, it shouldn't have to be explained to you, or anyone for that matter, to not spread pictures around of victims of horrible events--especially recent ones. Using a tragedy to promote your own political views is incredibly, incredibly shitty. For someone who regularly boasts about their own maturity, you sure do a terrible job at pretending you're an at least a somewhat compassionate being.

--

*irritated exhale*

--------------

Dear anonymous, 

Please teach me how to knit. I'm very cold.

--

your much younger sibling + the cat

Dear anon,

I don't have any animosity towards you or anything, but it was pretty funny to see you go from looking so pleased with yourself and smug to shocked when you realized you skipped the wrong day in class. 

--kid who sits across from you

Dear Anon,

You're so airheaded. You're nice to talk to, but when the topic of our conversation delves any deeper than the generic "How are you?"s, I can't help but want to walk away. For if I have to make another attempt to civilly respond to your ignorant comments, I might explode. It's that bad.

Me

Dear Anonymous,

CHEESE QUEENS AND GNOMES

Yours Truly,

The Cheese Queen

YOU CANT BE THE CHEESE QUEEN, I AM THE CHEESE D:

Dear Anonymous,

Your pathetic attempts to make me miserable amuses me :3

Signed, your worst boyfriend.