Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous, 

I'm sorry I come in every morning smelling like cheerios. I don't have enough time to eat breakfast at my house so I always just put some in a bag and scarf down a couple handfuls of the little oats on the car ride to school. I'd eat a different kind of cereal but cheerios are the most filling and since our class is three hours long there's no opportunity for me to eat in during the 5 minute passing periods. ...Apologies. And thank you for helping me on occasion orz I'm really bad at math and really appreciate the help

--me

Dear anon,

I'm very flattered but I turned you down very gently like three times now each with a detailed, yet firm explanation regarding my whole side of things. please... 
...wow you're sexist as hell 

--me

Dear anonymous,

No need to prove meself. I'm just being who I am and I just describe what I see myself as. If you think I'm making stuffs up, it's up to you. Cannot please everyone anyway.

Signed

Me

---

Dear anonymous,

Don't make false promises :V

Signed

Me

---

Dear anonymous,

I'm sorry about those. D:

Signed

Me

Dear anon,

Hehe. Are you people trying to lure me out from me hiding? :P Or It's really just you who wanna see me? :P

But anyways man, I really miss ye. You're one of those friend I had that I would say I wanna keep.

Signed

Me

Dear anonymous,

You need to really do it this time. Anything less won't be adequate if you absolutely want to accomplish your goals.

- Me

Dear anonymous,

I apologize in advance. I've just really wanted to talk to you and now that I have the chance to I'll probably make it really awkward but plz just bear with me ok ok I promise I'm not as hard to make conversation with once the uncomfortableness of being acquaintances fades away.

--me

Dear Anon,

If you prove yourself to be dead weight tomorrow, I will simply point at the progress bar. At least make an effort.

Signed,

The frustrated me

Dear anonymous,

You seem angsty. Take a step back, take a couple breaths, think about how to handle the situation better, and then act. You'll save yourself a lot of embarrassment that way.

--me

Dear anonymous,

You've been awfully quiet lately... I hope leaving it in your hands to start conversations if you need to wasn't the wrong decision. 

--me

Dear anonymous,

*sigh* asdasdafghgs... Is there something wrong.... again? D:

Flame is still glowing bright as before, if you wanna know. It's just that certain person learned to tame it. :V

Signed

Me

---

Dear anonymous,

Whoa. What hit you? That's a change of mind, right there. :V

Grrr... *shivers* Creepy.

Signed

Me

---

Dear anonymous,

Are you trolling?

Guess I'll find out soon.