Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anon,

I wasn't able to reach my goal.

But I have a new one now.

193fky2zq398ujpg.jpg

Thank you so much for rekindling my hope and motivation.
Your words really did make a difference.

--

Dear Anon,

You are a disappointment. Blunt? Sure. Fact? I have proof. But what angers me the most is that you turn the criticism and use it against us. If anything, we should be the ones most heartbroken by this fact. We have failed in instilling a sense of ambition, a sense of self-respect in you. How will you survive later on in life? Some people worry that tiny blows will break them, but you have to worry about how big blows can't manage to even bend you. Invincibility isn't reality. One day, it will come down. Hard.

Signed,

Me

Dear anonymous,

I can see that your pride soars very high. This is a very very bad trait.

You need to admit your mistakes too, you know, instead of twisting facts just to get away and still win it.

Signed

Me

P.S. I know how to break people's neck too with my sharp words... but I also know when to put myself down when I know I'm the wrong one.

Dear Anon,

You didn't deserve my rant. Actually, I'm still not sure why I went to you. It's been a long time since I last saw you as a friend, yet you were the first person I thought to depend on in this situation.

So are we friends?

Signed,

Me

Dear anon,

I feel bad that we stopped talking. I'd talk to you on facebook but I'm quite sure what I'd say... I haven't even seen you in person in over a year now. You seem to be doing well though and enjoying your high school years so that's good. At the very least when the time comes in about 17-ish months I'll hit you up with a happy graduation message of some sort.

-Me

Dear cat--I mean anon,

I know you spent majority of the first few weeks we had you with me but that's no excuse for being an annoying little--

In other words, please stop pawing and howling outside at my door at 4am. It's heartbreaking and trying to fall back asleep while feeling guilty is hard.

Signed, the person who feeds you

Dear Dinner,

Please don't burn, no one likes that. For the sake of a good dinner, please don't burn!

Signed, me

----

Dear afi,

I'd like to write something to you, only I don't know what. I guess I'll try anyway...

...I always felt bad for you, being alone with only few friends to speak to and the only family living far away. I know I disappointed you so many times, not being able to show my affection, when that was all you ever wanted. But I love you, I always did. I was named after you. When you had no son to pass your name onto, as is the custom where you come from, you, or rather your friend managed to persuade my parents to give me that name, and while I didn't like it in my younger years, I learned to love it in the recent years. Its meaning, why I got it, just how awesome the name is. But knowing that name came from you, and how important it was for you to have a grandson named after you, together with the fact that you were lonely, oh so lonely, I began to believe I had to show you my love an extra bit, and then that I failed time after time.

I felt you, being so alone myself. And now you're gone. We've lost you, mother's lost you. The fact that we won't be at your funeral is so saddening. It's simply too expensive. At least mother will be there, and so will father.

I'm sorry.

Despite all of this blaming myself for being unable to show you my affection, I will not blame myself or anyone else for your untimely death. If anyone is to blame, afi, it is you. You lived an unhealthy life for so long, it was only a matter of time before it ended. You denied going to the doctor and getting help. You didn't do much to live a healthier life. I'm sorry.

Signed,

your grandson

• Upvote 2

Dear Anon,

You told us that you loved our class because we're always so quiet.

If only you were a bit smarter, you would know that a silent class equals one that dislikes you. A lot. So sorry, that love isn't mutual.

Signed,

Me

Dear anonymous,

I went off and got my stuff together which while I desperately needed to do I unintentionally started ignoring you. I'm really sorry about that. But you know what? Now that I got my stuff figured out and don't have to worry about it anymore, I can do what you did for me two years and be there when you need me. The hardest part's probably approaching with graduation looming but that also means summer break's nearing. You'll get through this, just hold on until then. c:

--Me 

Dear Anon,

You apologized today for something you did yesterday. The thing was, what you did really angered me. It drove me nuts as to why you, a logical person, would say something so irrational. Something so... Stupid. You were a hypocrite to your own words. Nothing I said could've gotten through to you. Has it finally placed a firm hold in your head and thickened your skull?

Whatever it was, the damage was done. It was considerate of you to try to correct your wrongs, but it barely matters. I will never forget that even you have a particular self-destruct button.

Signed,

Me

Dear anonymous,

When will you ever follow me? :V I told you not to do it anymore but you still did.

You always do things on your own without asking for me permission. And with this, don't you know you're putting me on a very very bad limelight? Like I'm the one who tells you to do this stuffs?

Signed

Me

---

Dear anonymouses,

I know everything.

Signed

Me

Dear Penny,

For all you've tortured me during Science, you have been downgraded from quarter to penny. You're not even worthy of a nickel now :P

Signed,

Me

Dear Anonymous,

I'll make a surprise for you. I hope you won't hate me more.

Signed ... CocoNut~

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sure you're stalking me right now or maybe .... After hours :P

I'd like to stalk you but ... Sadly is impossible ...

~Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Today you say "it is annoying" and after what I do,you scold me. :\

Signed ... Me :/