Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear ****,

So it's 2015. Around the time where your correction tape runs out due to writing "2014" instead of "2015" in your dated requirements.

You have finished writing your book. 12 chapters, 365 pages of memories. Your **th volume, corresponding to your age. Now, it's safely stored in your cerebral bookshelf of self-writtten volumes.

But you never rest. You're at work at the first page of a new one.

Do make it one that you can pore over, in the future.

~2OoM

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

But I didn't do anything mentionable :P I can always command you as your Master, the Luster Shady to not come after me. B)

~AL

Dearest baby girl,

Eh? If you venture on finding us (If I'm included in the ALL :3) and me doing the same thing, won't we lost each other along the way? I mean, will our roads even cross? :P Bring hubby along. Teehee! (*^^)v

Your-sissy-in-law,

Astra

Dear Anonymous,

I don't lie :<

~AL

Dear Twin,

If minion asks something of you regarding me decline. Otherwise... ^_^

~AL

Dear baby girl,

Sttaaayyyy???! That's the worst order I've ever heard from someone!! *ahem* Do you even know where twin a certain someone lives? :P How about the both of us working in tandem? :3 Deal?

☆Manang potato☆

Dear tweenie,

She hasn't specified who don't be so confident it's me. :3 ( I'll do it even without her asking anyway. Jk. :P)

☆Astra☆

Dear baby girl,

So, you really are going to ask me. <_< Do you want to hasten my death that bad? Seppuku is a more decent way to die if I were to choose. :P

☆Manang potato☆ (●^o^●)

Dear Anon,

You're making me hate SnK. Stop this madness.

Signed,

Me

No such thing as hating SnK. (Sorry for the double post)

No such thing as hating SnK.

Haha, I know xD But my brother is coming up with ridiculous reasons as to why SnK is better than Code Geass, and... It's like you don't want to be grouped with crazy fans in a fandom or something.

Dear Anon,

It feels better this way. I swear it does.

Signed,

Me

Haha, I know xD But my brother is coming up with ridiculous reasons as to why SnK is better than Code Geass, and... It's like you don't want to be grouped with crazy fans in a fandom or something.

Ooh, close one, but I do give SnK the edge.

Ooh, close one, but I do give SnK the edge.

Sorry, but Code Geass wins for me :P

Haha, I can't wait for the second season of SnK. One of the main reasons I love Code Geass is because of the ending, so if SnK gets more development later on (not to mention the ending that might come in later years) along with its amazing animation, then it might top it.

Haha, I can't wait for the second season of SnK. One of the main reasons I love Code Geass is because of the ending, so if SnK gets more development later on (not to mention the ending that might come in later years) along with its amazing animation, then it might top it.

Ah le le! SnK >>>>>

I'm trying hard to be patient, but another year? Geez. I'm looking forward to the movie btw.

Ah le le! SnK >>>>>

I'm trying hard to be patient, but another year? Geez. I'm looking forward to the movie btw.

Oh YAHS. The movie. I don't know what I'd be doing without it. Honestly, I'm really glad that I just watched it recently, or else I'd be waiting the full 2 years.

Dear Anon,

You. Shoo. You're first. Don't get us in trouble.

Signed,

Me

Siding with Kudo12XX on this one: SnK>CG

I felt that SnK was more revolutionary and revitalized the anime industry in a way Code Geass couldn't.  It broke new ground and will forever be the defining anime of the year 2013 no matter how hard Free and Kill la Kill fans try to say otherwise.  Code Geass was just really well done fan-service (thank you based Clamp for your exceptional portrayal of attractive men and women) with a solid last episode.

Siding with Kudo12XX on this one: SnK>CG

I felt that SnK was more revolutionary and revitalized the anime industry in a way Code Geass couldn't.  It broke new ground and will forever be the defining anime of the year 2013 no matter how hard Free and Kill la Kill fans try to say otherwise.  Code Geass was just really well done fan-service (thank you based Clamp for your exceptional portrayal of attractive men and women) with a solid last episode.

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you on that part. If I ever try to get a friend into liking anime, I'd show them SnK. And don't get me started on CLAMP and the fan service... I find the art style to be just weird, and the fan service really drags it down. But like I said, the last episode won it for me. If SnK concludes with a good ending, it'll win it, but that'll be far off into the future.

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you on that part. If I ever try to get a friend into liking anime, I'd show them SnK. And don't get me started on CLAMP and the fan service... I find the art style to be just weird, and the fan service really drags it down. But like I said, the last episode won it for me. If SnK concludes with a good ending, it'll win it, but that'll be far off into the future.

I actually like Clamp's unique style.  And their designs were just pure eye candy for both guys and gals.

Girls get their

Lelouch.Lamperouge.600.1067929.jpg

while guys get their

code%20geass%20nekomimi%20stadtfeld%20ka