Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I'm stuck in a lift,

Is there cure in the illness?

Sitting at home in unusual postures

Why is strangeness constantly surrounding me

Why don't clouds grow on the ground nor rice fly?

Who's this crying?

Who's come?

Does anyone know?

It's me who's crying.

How many floors are there?

I'm stuck in a lift.

Whose ducks are those?

~AL

Dear Anonymous,

Lets talk about promises...

Promise is a serious matter, despite the politicians make it a joke, using it unnecessarily.

If the promise was not a serious matter probably not your parents would alert: "A promise is a debt."

People keep promising me things like: "I'll buy it for you, I'll do it for you, I promise to love you for life, I promise to never forget you ..." Some promises matters I just ignore it, however it was not necessary I will promise them ... But immaterial promises. They hurt, they mark, and have no way to simply ignore a person says: "I promise to love you for life"; Promises? Cool, spends a week, a month, very lucky, one year ... And the person just leaves you, betrays you, or disappoint you, and where is that damn promise? ...

"Oh friend, I promise never to forget you" ... "A friend is? * - * Me too!! Spends two weeks and your "good friend" dont look on your face, change of city and after a month or longer remember your name ...

Promises hurt (the promises of truth I mean ...)

They mark, they do also cry and makes you regret.

Therefore, you who are reading this right now, just make a promise when really necessary, and a promise that is within your reach, do not promise a Star, the moon, the sea, the horizon ... much less love, if not genuine, and confident!

~Someone who maybe loves you!!

Dear anonymous,

Can't I relax just for a day? Or even an afternoon? Pretty please? :(

-me

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for telling me in person.  You won't ever know how much I appreciated that.  Also, I'm sorry for being selfish and for making you answer a question like that.  I know you're busy and under a lot of stress, and I must have added to it.  I'm fine, so don't worry about me.  I'm smiling as I type this, honest.  Here's a toast to a future where we're friends forever!

Your Friend,

That-silly-boy-who-confessed-to-you

Dear Anonymous,

I'm afraid you said the wrong thing at the wrong time. But then again, it's not your fault. It's just fate playing with the strings of our lives like she always does. I don't know how this will end up. I honestly think, though, that you should have thought about it before you opened your mouth and said those words.

- your friend

Dear Anonymous,

I know that my words have little value to you. But I can't help but feel pain at your lamenting. Because it's like I'm looking at me. A few years ago. It's hard for me not to say REMEMBER WHEN YOU DID THAT TO ME?! Because you called me pathetic, and overbearing for sharing my feelings. And there's that part of me that wants to say that I know EXACTLY how you feel because you didn't take the time to listen to me while I am now. But I'm not going to do that. Because there was once upon a time I leaned on you and you listened. And now you're not so terrible. And I guess I was pretty terrible, then, too. So maybe I can help you. Because there was a day that all I wished was that I could help you the way you helped me.

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear Anonymous,

Even though I told you I was fine, I'm not so sure now.  I haven't felt such extremes of emotions in such a short span of time and I'm confused.  But I really can't make you worry, so I'll suppress my anxiety.  I don't want you to see this letter, and I know you won't.  Otherwise I wouldn't have written it.

Not fine,

Your friend 

Dear anonymous,

Hello! I haven't seen you for a long time... 3 years, I believe? It's not difficult to believe that you're in a different high school, just as so many of my old friends... The friends I have in my current school are people I never met until 2 years ago... It's a pity no-one could come to the same school as me...

Sincerely,

Ayame 

Dear Anonymous,

YOU HAD ME IN A WEIRD MARTIAL ARTS HOLD TODAY.  I WAS IN SOME STRANGE PRETZEL POSITION.

T^T

Why did you tell him that she did it thoughhhhhhhh :(

Mission 4 might just have to take action.

-Your Fellow Bus 10 Crew Member