Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous

This one really requires spoiler tags. STOP. Just STOP. You met that guy THREE MONTHS AGO. You were DATING ANOTHER GUY WHEN YOU MET. And YOU DARED TO USE ME AS AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY YOU DATED A GUY WAY OLDER THAN YOU. Well guess what? I'm not an excuse for you crazy kids who just want to have children. It's been almost ten months and do you see me with a newborn? Or even pregnant? NO. That's because I didn't marry a man just to have kids or cover up something I did. I didn't do it as an excuse for myself or as a way to make myself feel like I have a life. It's because I LOVED him. I KNEW who he was, knew a lot about him and wanted to know more. I knew I wanted to spend my life with him and my heart hurt at the thought of anyone else with him. But even in that, we sought God first. We thought on God first and foremost.

What are you doing?! You don't know this guy, he's way older than you, is a total fool trying to sound wise, and you're believing every bit of it. You make two facebook accounts, one with all your church friends and one without. And on the one without your church friends you take tons of bikini shots and talk about having a baby with your now FIANCE. You. Have. Known. Of. His. Existence. For. Three. Months. On the side you want us to see you say you won't have a baby for a loooong time. And yet you're calling him baby daddy and him calling you baby momma and him telling you in one of his annoying, non-punctuated word barf 'love confessions' about how he's going to be a good dad to your baby that you're going to carry for nine months and blah blah blah. Please, for the love of my sanity, tell me you're not actually pregnant. AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CARRY A BABY FOR NINE MONTHS, oh the infinite wisdom of your now-fiance.

Stop trying to find your identity in other people. Men are not the answer. God loves you and has a plan for you, and though you say the same thing with your mouth, you treat this guy like he is God. You worship everything he does and no longer show up at church. You praise your fiance but include God as an afterthought. Everything is consumed by your obsession with him. This is dangerous. You have GOT to stop. Making two accounts to look like two different people is sickening. That's the way a pathological liar acts. Actively keeping up two different identities. Slow the heck down and realize what you're doing!

Sincerely,

A member of your youth pastoral team

Dear Anonymous,

Kinda getting sick of you thinking I don't try, and everything I do is lame. So sorry that my upper body strength is close to none, that doesn't mean I wasn't making an honest effort. And to be even more honest, I tried a heck of a lot to be able to not get upset and cry or try to run off because of the embarrassing situation. When you just think everything should be easy for me, you're wrong. And drawing on the computer is easy? I spent three hours on that thing for you and all you did was criticize. I don't want you to try for yourself on my computer tomorrow because you're going to need me to baby you through the process. You don't have a clue how to use it.

So don't get mad when I tell everyone I need to be left alone. Don't sit here and judge what I'm doing to distract myself and focus. Because otherwise I turn into an emotional monster. I get it. When that lady said that it's lonely being like me and her, and even you. There's certain things about us that no one else is willing to understand. And what's more annoying is that for some awful reason I've been given the ability to understand most other people, especially like us. So while I understand you and try to help you, you judge me and others because they're not exactly like you and you don't think they have any right to feel a certain way just because they didn't have life as hard as you. That's not your place to judge. I'm just not super happy right now, and I'd wish you could appreciate things instead of tear everything I do apart.

See if I cook you anything to eat ever again. -.-

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear Anon,

Are you an Angel?

- A stalker Me

---

Dear Anon,

I haven't spoken to you for a long time. I'm quite amazed to see how much you've changed. Your tears do not fall as easily as they did before. You're not that hurt anymore when you experience betrayal or disappointment, maybe even both. Is this a sign that you've gotten stronger? Or does this just mean that you don't care anymore? No matter what the reason may be, it feels like a really heavy burden's been lifted from your shoulders, right?

I don't trust her. Neither should you. It's time to let go. It's funny how we used to think that she's the nicest person we've ever met, huh? I guess that we've been a bit selfish to think that.

You know how they say forgive and forget? I forgave her, but I most certainly did not forget.

I don't know if she did that on purpose or she was just too dense not to realize the kind of message she's giving me. Well, it's all my fault. All our fault. For letting our guard down. Don't let it happen again, alright? Three years...

I'm considering the fact that life may be easier alone. It might be pretty lonely, but it's less painful. I'm wound so tight. You're wound so tight. I'm afraid that if we snap, we'll snap hard. Is that what happened to Terry?

I have mixed feelings about the environment we're in right now. I expected it would be better than last year's. I don't know why, but I feel uncomfortable. Maybe it's because of all the pressure. 

That's all for now. Remember, don't take everything too seriously. Don't over-think. Take care of yourself. Please.

Love, me.

Dear anon,

Keep your head high, your chin up. Don't give up. Don't let anxiety consume you. Remember, everything happens for a reason. You can do it.

~Me

Dear Anonymous,

I don't blame you anymore.

- Someone who changed

~ ~ ~

Dear Anonymous,

It seems like I really shouldn't stay anywhere for too long, doesn't it? It seems like it's slowly becoming a pattern.

The thing is, it could've been so much better. It could've been great. And now honestly I see it falling apart.

And to be quite honest, I can't bring myself to care anymore.

S left. And then now J. Chances are, in two weeks, more of them will be gone. And what will you do then?

And perhaps I should've done more, but...to be honest, no. No. I did more than you. I was more open than you. I talked to them more than you, I conversed with people, I was willing to change more than you. I knew them better. And maybe it's rude and crude of me to put it that way, but it's also true. Most of the time, I think that it's me that's the problem, but it's not. Not this time. I know you're busy, but maybe if you just...I don't know. Maybe if you listened a little more. You are so set in your ways. You want to make it too difficult. And then, guess what? It's not fun. It's not the same.

Maybe it's everyone else also, maybe I should take the blame, but I can't do it all by myself and really, for the past two months, that's all I've been doing.

I want to leave. I want to quit. Except I'm not gonna do that.

Not because you're my friend, because that's not how I define us. Not because I care anymore.

Only because I once cared. Because I once cared and loved this and made unforgettable friends and thought out unbelievable stories in my mind that will crumble to dust. Because it was once beautiful.

So I'll stay until the end. It's coming. I know it, you know it. I think everyone does, actually. I will be there because it is sad for anyone to have to go anywhere alone.

~ L

Dear Anonymous,

You just naturally annoy me, but that aside, I have something to tell you...

Stop acting leader. You are not the leader. He is. He'll be happy to have you contribute, but for goodness' sake, he won't change the whole thing just because it didn't go according to your plan! And you have no right to order us what to do! 

~Nara

----------------------

Dear Anon,

The world is naturally noisy. There is no total silence period in this world. So if you want total silence, make yourself deaf.

-M

---------------------

Dear N,

You've forgotten, right? That itchy little habit of mine? Or you know, and put those things up just to show me how superior, how smart you really are?

You do not need to post your frustrations on the National Achievement Test results (and you don't need to post them either, you know?!), you do not need to post every little order to your groupmates, you do not have to rub it in everyone's faces.

You also need to stop thinking that you are waitlisted, Those are the thoughts of a bitter person who thinks s/he's the most intelligent person on Earth.

I wish I had seen it before...

~M, the stalker 

Dear Anonymous,

It's been a while. You still can't look me in the eyes properly even after all these years, huh? I wonder what's going on inside your head. Are you mad? Angry? Guilty? I don't really know, and I don't really care. I used to, but we all know what that led to, don't we?

I just want to say thank you. I learned a lot of valuable things from you. I've learned to be more cautious with who I trust, more careful and meticulous when it comes to choosing my friends and the people I can open up to. I wouldn't be the person I am now if it weren't for you, so thank you.

I don't hate you. I'm not mad at you. Time heals all wounds, remember? That fresh wound you left in my feelings is nothing but a scar now that reminds me of what you taught me. To be honest, right now the only thing I feel towards you is disappointment. I used to think that we'd be the best of friends and that it'll be you and me against the world. I never thought it would be you and the world against me. Then again, that was the naive little girl who used to trust so easily and was careless in choosing her friends. I don't know where she's gone now, but she comes back sometimes to cause me distress.

I hope you'll enjoy your life. Now I understand (a bit) why He chose to separate me from you. He had better plans for me, better people who await me. And now, I'm glad to have them. I hope you enjoy with your "friends" as well. Goodbye.

~Your (ex-best) friend

---------

Dear Anonymous,

To be honest, I consider our class lucky to have her as our Science teacher. It's alright even if Biology is not her forte---we've been through those lessons over and over again anyway, and we're already quite familiar with them. We're lucky because that teacher is a Chemistry teacher who took Physics in her masteral education, and those are the subjects I expect our class will have a bit (or a lot) of trouble with. At least she'll be able to explain those concepts (which are far more difficult than Biology, in my opinion) properly since those subjects are her forte.

~ Your classmate

--------------

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you so much!

~A person who's glad she met you

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

What a convenient way to strike back. However, isn't that a bit too much? It's affecting even us who didn't really do anything wrong . I have no problem with it---it may be exhausting but I'll be able to put up with it. How about the others who are not used to such treatment? I'm sure there is still even a sprinkling of mercy left in your heart. So please, take your vendetta down a notch. 

It's interesting to see your vindictive side, though.

- Your student

---

Dear Anonymous,

HOW DARE YOU. :/ 

I cannot express how much disappointment I felt after finding out about what you did. You of all people should know that I can't tolerate any form of injustice and disrespect. I can't believe that you did that. Your classmates made a lot of effort to study for that test and you had the nerve to do what you did. 

I'm pretty sure you're aware of the consequences of your actions. Good luck facing the music. I hope you'll be honest enough to admit what you did.

- Me

Dear Anon,

Can you please tell Person A that they needs to stop obsessing over Person B? It's A's fault things are awkward between them. Also, tell A to stop talking to me about B. It doesn't help that we both have the same idea. A can't find out. Also, please tell A not to ask B. Now Person C and D and urging A to ask B. Not only that, but D has already practically asked B for A. Luckily it was quickly ignored and avoided. But now C is asking me to help them urge A to ask B. What am I supposed to do?! A can't ask B! It would ruin everything for me! Only about four people know. But they don't know A's situation. I don't think I can tell A. A would despise me. A would make themselves my rival. I can't afford that. A has trusted me with everything about B. Not only that, but A told lots of people about their thoughts on B. Everyone is on A's side. Also, D even asked B about their thoughts on A. Things aren't looking good. Not good at all. What should I do? I can't just straight up tell A!!!! Oh, if only A knew.... But A would hate me... Oh, A would hate me so much. 

A can't know.

~Meow

• Upvote 1

Dear ... Whoever you would consider yourself,

I think you don't understand.

'Cause the thing is, I'm super proud of you for at least taking two seconds to care about me. And you know, I used to not think like that. Like it mattered if people cared about me. As long as you had someone to run to. But after this never-ending cycle has run its course once again, I can't do this. I'm not God. I'm not your paid counselor. I TRIED BEING YOUR FRIEND. But I wasn't good enough. Like always. But lo and behold, somehow I'm good enough when you have problems you can't spill to anyone else.

It makes me so sick sometimes!! You tell me things that HAPPENED TO ME with YOU and I am not stupid enough not to see it and it starts hurting. Because I valued you as a person. And you never have. Stupid younger me put so much investment in your stupid opinion that it hurts sometimes. How can you not even notice that?? How can you be in the same place and not even UNDERSTAND? That's all I'd ask. Just acknowledge that and I think I'd bear this with ease. But you sit here and tell me that my opinions are stupid and not good enough. You treat me like crap and you friggen KNOW that I'll be there no matter what. So you do as you please. You've learned I don't respond when you act like a butthole so now you coat it over with some fake concern and then five hours later you're done dumping on me. But if I tell you anything in response you shut me down.

So here's the deal. You treat me like a friend, and we can talk.

Sincerely,

ME.

P.S., don't use my full name to address me unless if you can handle being friends with me. That means you have to be there for me, too. Even when you don't like what I believe.

Dear you two,

Please. You tell me to listen, yet you don't do the same to me.

It's mandatory for you to do that, but freaking stop exploding over every little thing. First the folder, then that token, then my locker, then...the list just goes on. It's because you didn't buy me that thing even though I kept asking you to that I got a low score! And then you jump to your conclusions that always put me on the bad side. AND I AM LISTENING TO YOU PEOPLE YET YOU DON'T!

Stop. Acting. Like. Children. Shut, Up, And. Listen. To. Me.

-"Mari"

Dear Mari,

When things can't be helped, they can't be helped. Unless you're hiding a time machine, make sure to get a full 5 and shove it in people's faces next time.

~AL

Dear Anon,

I'm glad you're here now. But it still won't make up for the trouble you've been causing me for the last 4 months. You're a great friend, but you're oblivious to what's going on.

Dear step-niece,

FOR THE LOVE OF SANITY, you should know how to CORRECTLY spell 'secret' as in "A secret makes a woman, woman." First of all, you are SEVENTEEN. This is not a difficult word. You do not have any disabilities. Your brain works fine. You just refuse to SPELL CORRECTLY. And I swear if I see one more "My mcm/mcw is still a secrete" I'm going to slap you over the internet. 'Secrete' is actually more commonly used as a verb and that's not at all what you intend to say. Since you're so concerned about making everyone wonder about your 'man crush' every freakin' day (WHY do you think it's okay to mention your 'man crush' on both Monday and Wednesday?? WHO FRIGGEN CARES. I don't understand these crush day crap things but at least let monday = man and wednesday = woman.) MAYBE you should learn from the past four times I pointed out that you spelled secret with an extra e just for ticking me off.

*deep breaths*

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear Anon,

I would tell you the name, but I've decided not to. Don't take it personally, no one knows it. Just... please stop asking me.