~one of your successors 

Dear Not-so-Anon,

I wouldn't eat broken soup :V It wouldn't be that salty anymore

-M

Dear Anon Address,

I will hunt you down.

-M

Dear Anon. #1,

Stop doing that in front of my face. It's rude and disgusting. For the humanity's sake, wait until I'm out of the room.

---BD

Dear Anon #2,

I'm beginning to lose enthusiasm in life. I'm not sure I care about anything anymore, be it Conan (or manga/anime in general), the exam which is drawing closer and closer, or my health. I don't feel like eating and studying. I patrol the wiki everyday, yet I'm no longer fixing people's edits. DCW can't hold me now, which only means it's getting worse. Usually this only happens when people are stressed or depressed, but it doesn't seem to be my case. I just don't care. I'm not worried about anything or anyone, even the exam or my health, and this is what scares me.

I still don't care.

I think now's the right time for me to search for who I really am, why I existed. I don't want to know my life's true value, what I want to know now is my true value in life. And only I can find the answers for these questions. I don't want to lie to myself anymore.

So I have made up my mind.

---BD

• Upvote 2

Dear Black Demon,

I've been feeling that way for a year too. But everyone has their own way to find themselves, compared to me who tries to find his worth from his relationships with others. Good luck on your journey that may last a life time.

~AL

• Upvote 2

Dear Anon,

Hey, I know it's supposed to be your day but can you stop thinking about money even just for a minute?! You wanted me to go to MS so you could have it easy. But when I said I wanted to go to PS, you immediately abandoned me to my own resources. 

What the?!

And then you say it was too sudden, but I already told you! And you always  think someone is there to reimburse  expenses, but nooo.

Stop telling us philosophy lessons. Get one yourself.

-M

Dear classmates,

Bakit genius agad? :o

-M

PS- Wata!!

Dear Anonymous,

You and I have been through crazy times. We never really agreed on our basic beliefs, but I never hated you for it. But you? You told me I was a ton of terrible names, treated me like a freak, and told me I had to believe like you or I was crazy, somereallybadwords, and a terrible person. Like somehow believing in God was a betrayal to you? I never intended to hurt you, and if I did, I apologized.

But you wouldn't let it go. Oh no. Not you.

You betrayed me on a ton of levels. But I remembered our friendship. I remembered how we think like each other, how we understand each other. I remember that I was the only person you opened up to. And the first time, I hurt you. I apologized for that. And honestly, while I hurt you, I felt like I was dying, too. Because you liked her. You actually did.

But you, you can't apologize. You're too good to apologize. So while you call me a 'princess' in a derogatory manner, maybe you should look in the friggin mirror. You've NEVER apologized for the things you've done to tear me up. You ONLY apologized when you said you no longer felt for me. Should I give you a round of applause?

Moving on a year or so, I get concerned for you. How stupid of me. I see you had gotten hurt. I remember how you never had anyone to turn to. I remember the nights I stayed up so late that I fell asleep in first hour the next day just to talk you through. So you know what I did after you consistantly tried to make a fool out of me? I talked to you. I asked you about your life. I was kind to you.

I never directed my words at you when I talked about my passion. Never. And yet you have the audacity to take what I said, twist it, add assumptions (P.S., when you started talking about race, it made me mad. You wanna know why? Not a SINGLE word or THING I said had ANYTHING to do with race. And you KNOW I'm not a racist. You friggen KNOW that.) and then call me so many names I lost count. I couldn't even read all of what you said.

So while you sit there, satisfied that you hurt me again, I prayed for you. Bet you never knew that. And I didn't even ask for your destruction. I prayed for you to be blessed, and to be healed, and to feel God's love, whether you believe in Him or not. I prayed that you wouldn't feel alone.

Because no matter what, I didn't want you to feel alone. I didn't want to leave you in a place of isolation. Because no matter what you've done, SOMEONE CARES. And I hate myself sometimes, because I shouldn't care. At all. I don't like you like that anymore, believe me. I just remembered the times you helped me.. and I can't bring myself to write you off and to hope that you feel pain. Because I don't want you to.

And although I saw the things you wrote about me. The names you called me. How you practically spit in my face. I asked you if you were alright. Asked about your day. But I know. I know that you're laughing behind my back. You're probably saying that I had nothing to say in return to your words. The truth is, I had a lot of things to say. But I didn't want to hurt you.

I just didn't want to hurt you.

So while you thought I matured and changed (apparently I can only do that if I don't believe in God?), I knew you hadn't. I still was kind to you. And now you run when I'm near. And laugh at my demise.

But the worst thing is...

I won't do it. I won't curse you the way you've cursed me. And honestly, if you need someone...

For some ridiculous reason, I'm here.

Sincerely,

This Fool

Dear Anonymous,

What am I even doing with my life anymore? You're doing all these amazing things, and here I am... me. It's depressing, and even if you sometimes give me the strength to keep on going, now... now it just hurts. I don't want to fall back into that hole, but I don't know if you can pull me back out of it, and that scares me.

Help.

~Lupin

• Upvote 1

Dear Lupin,

I feel compelled to write you a not-so-anonymous 'letter' in response to yours to anonymous :). Because I've said those same words to someone before.. actually, to a lot of people. And sometimes, we have to do our best... put on a brave face.. and believe. Just know you're not going back. Wherever that hole is, and wherever it leads down to. You're not going back. Gambatte.

P.S., apologies if I'm totally out of line ..

Sincerely,

HaibaraDaiFan.

Dear Never,

Well...a new start. The thing about me is not being a person one can talk to or relate problems to. I want to know more about a person, enough about them to know how to make them happy without having them spill anything they'd rather not talk about. 

~I'm AL.

• Upvote 1

Dear Azura,

If you really want to become the Top 1 of your batch this school year, then you better take your studies seriously and avoid any form of distraction.

Sincerely, Rye.

Dear Anon,

That includes ours, silly  :rolleyes:

P.S: I'm not sweaty anymore. On Friday, I will be again,

P.P.S: The title of masochist belongs to Prem, not me! 

~S(adist)

Dear anonymous,

Take your swearing down a notch. Please.

Sincerely, your seatmate

Dear Masochist+Sadist now,

That's even worse. That's like someone punching your face with its importance and you still not realizing it. 

~AL

Dear guy above me,

I do like being part of the minority. I still eat it.

P.S: Technically I am one. Why did I enter my current school? Because I wanted to.

~Sadomasochist