Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Sodium,

Ohkay. Now that's a news....................... REALLY???!!!!! He swims in cash and yet he doesn't want to go to school??!!! He should give it to someone who needs his money more. *restrains self from cursing*

~ME

Dear twin,

School is there so we learn how to live, but more importantly how to earn money. I'd rather have money and read at home. 

~AL

^ But school teaches MUCH more than that. It introduces you to the real world: where teachers,bullies and the popular clique bully you. It inroduces you to friends. As astra once said, almost 1/4 of the memories you have arr from school. And victory is always much more sweeter when you remember the hardships you had to undergo to reach this.

-Someone

EDIT:

Dear person,

Mass- amount of matter inside an object (measured in kg.)

Weight- force of gravity pulling on an object (measured in Newtons. This makes me think that vendors are liars, telling us that the weight is being measured and not the mass)

These two are used interchangably by most people, but there is a difference. Consider that you are standing on the moon, where the gravitational pull is 1/6 that of Earth's. Your weight will be 1/6 that of your weight on Earth, but your mass will be the same unless someone amputated you on the Moon

-Someone

Dear twin,

School is there so we learn how to live, but more importantly how to earn money. I'd rather have money and read at home. 

~AL

That's for persons who've seen the painful side of life but as for people like me I'd rather learn how to live and find happiness. It's about valuing the thing itself not the price, anyway...... it'll just worsen your eyesight more :P

^ But school teaches MUCH more than that. It introduces you to the real world: where teachers,bullies and the popular clique bully you. It inroduces you to friends. As astra once said, almost 1/4 of the memories you have arr from school. And victory is always much more sweeter when you remember the hardships you had to undergo to reach this.

-Someone

*speechless* Even the most wretched creature can be sentimental at times.

Oh God. I'd actually do these in my head. XD

Dear Anonymous,

... You.... when she told me that, I just wanted to run out to you and hug you and tell you it was alright and please don't be sad.

God, I never realized until she told me. </3

-your cousin.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

DAMN, you nearly caused me a heart attack. D: Don't lurk in the shadows like that!

... But... I love it when you guys do that. It makes me feel respected or something, at least. Unlike many other people.

And stop teasing me so much for God's sake. <_< <_<

-your cousin.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHH. We are PERFECTLY FINE together. Don't butt in with your nauseating spoiling and ruin the boy, his manners, his temper, mine, and yours. From what I've experienced it seems only we can fathom our relationship. If we're left on our own we can deal with each other on our own.

Just reminding you, just 'cause your brother was an innocent angel-darling it doesn't mean mine is, too.

Really, what happened now? The boy's crying 'cause you gave him a damn, and you know how kids are, he thinks he can get away with this and that this is what he should always do, you're irritated, and I feel like I could punch you in the face.

HE'S BECOMING A GIRL.

He's ruining my stuff with his dirty hands that are patting the stupid dog-ess you're actually sympathizing with these days.

I see you've got three daughters now. :V

-your (only real) daughter

Dear puppy,

I really want to help you. I do. But it seems like reopening a new wound. Well, someday maybe. I hope I could be a better friend to you.

~ct

Dear Mr. Fluffles,

You won but I won't give up. :P

~your greatest rival

Dear ZSB,

<3

~JLEBS

Dear M,

Sorry... I miss you

~partnah

Dear twin,

?