Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I'm worried. Worried for you. You said you'd message me as soon as you landed. It's been more than 24 hours. I ask life again, why do the people I care for are always away from me? Why can't I run up to them and just wrap them in my arms, tell them it's okay? why are words all I have to offer when I know actions speak louder than words?

~Aster

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you the truth one day, when we can both handle it.

Until then, bear with me and try not to argue that my ideals are a phase...

I don't want to lose what I have, and I know that's selfish of me, but if you cried or thought yourself responsible, I would never forgive myself.

Please wait until I'm strong enough to say it to you.

- Your daughter.

Dear anonymous,

Have you been lying to me all this time? Are those feelings of yours even true?

~ C

Dear some anon ppl,

OMG YOU GUYS WATCH RWBY TOO OMG OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS <33333 OR GIRLS. WHATEVS

~ Erza

Dear anonymous,

Have you been lying to me all this time? Are those feelings of yours even true?

~ C

Dear some anon ppl,

OMG YOU GUYS WATCH RWBY TOO OMG OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS <33333 OR GIRLS. WHATEVS

~ Erza

Yipee!!!! watching it too? :D

Dear Anonymous,

Someday, on the most unexpected time, at the most unexpected place and in the most unexpected way...

~astra

Dear Anonymous,

I don't miss you anymore,is it normal? I mean,like you said for me don't cry when you die. Ok,but I don't miss you,is like you are still alive.

I just miss to talk with you. Hug you.

I won't cry and even my bro.. You are awesome!!

Nur~

Dear anonymous,

Is it enough that you snub me when I'm crying? When I embarass myself? Maybe my sister was right. Your best friends in life often come in high school. You're now not one of those.

~Nara

Dear Anonymous,

You stepped over my heart. You crushed it, bent it, tore it apart. And this is your way of fixing it? am I that easy to just throw away? I can't believe this pain. It's so strong, it's so real, it's so damn physical. My heart isn't beating, it's throbbing. It isn't pumping, it's bleeding. Friends get mad but it's freaking insane to lose their bond over a misunderstanding. Nothing is making sense to me. My chest is on fire, I'm choking, my eyes are dripping, my mind is shattered. Yet there is something at the back of my mind whispering to me that I made a mistake, that I should do something to fix this. I'm exhausted, I know I have done nothing wrong, yet it's still me who has to make amends. Just what are you?

-AL

• Upvote 1

Dear anonymous,

My pain was little worse than yours.

I don't know how I didn't scream,and say all words I didn't wanted to say for you. I just think "I will delete it,I can't see this anymore,cause don't exist forgiveness for him"

Is like run besides something "impossible",I always do something bad for you.

I swear next time if any boy say something to pisses me,I won't say nothing. Cause if I answer,he will say or think "it's your fault"

I hurt myself anyway....

I am sure you can breath..

What can I do for someone forgive me?

Anonymous ..

• Upvote 1

Dear anyonymous(es),

Well ya' see, you call it teamwork. But what is it actually called? Cheating. Or maybe what you do is closer to copying. Ya' all can't just use her. And writing answers on tissues...creative minds you've got.

-Zubat or whom you call Zubutt

Dear Anonymous,

Ouch. Next time I'll think twice about picking up fuel parts on an active road.

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not made of stone. Saying "I hate you" is as easy as changing clothes for you but it hurt a lot. It's a thing of the past now, but did I lie to you? I didn't. Everyday I cursed myself for not being able to reach you, stuck with doing what I despised because you expected me to build a strong future for us. But there is no us. I hold nothing against you, but I can't talk when all you have to say are uneasy topics. I'm sorry.

-AL

Dear Anonymouses,

You're all idiots, but you're my idiots :D. I just hope life isn't holding up a gigantic water balloon over my head, waiting for the right moment to wash my happiness away. -_-

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

Sure, you're all like, "Hey Nara, did you watch Rupan Sansei already?" and just because I didn't reply, sure! Let's snub each other!

I would appreciate even the tiniest "Why are you ignoring me?!" anger, but...

Friends do that.

You didn't do that.

You're not a friend.

~ Nara