Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear friends,

People appreciate it when their pals notify them before showing up at their front door, planning to sleep over.

Sincerely,

Ren. -___-

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymouses,

Thank you. I love you all. Be happy :)

Love,

Sakila~ xD

P.S. Hey, peeps~ I waited quite a while before editing this, because I expected for you guys to have forgotten about this by now. I'm still kickin' of course, and I'm keeping a close eye on y'all. Yes, I have joined the league of the mysterious "guests"--hahahaha~~~~

So, just wanted to let you know, y'all are on my mind all the time~

And hopefully, someday, maybe, probably, not really sure how, somehow, juuuuust maybe... (*in Terminator voice*) I will be back ;)

If you're still here by then, I expect a cookie and a hug from everyone ^_^

*BAKES THOUSANDS OF COOKIES* *PREPARES TO GLOMP EVA-NEE*

---

Dear Eva-nee, 

I shall await your return. Meanwhile, I shall bake cookies and prepare to hug you <3

-your imouto

---

Dear anonymous,

Seriously? I can't believe you would even think that. You're not useless. At least you're making an effort to help us out in our stressful situation. Unless, you're really not doing anything at all since you don't want to help, and I'm sure you don't do that. As I've told you, your company is enough. At least we have one more on our side, and that's great. 

-your friend

---

Dear anonymous,

What do we need to do for you to get it? Are you really being serious? I asked you before we started: Do you really want to join this? If you don't, you can back out now. Yet you didn't. So I expected you would be serious. I gave you the chance to back out while you still can, then why aren't you being serious? Why are you still physically present but mentally absent? What do you really want?

-me

Dear Anonymous,

Despicable. Of course not. If you don't take this seriously, well too bad, I do. Unfortunately such matters are up to me COMPLETELY. So don't give me that disgusting "it's okay" of yours. You have NO idea how much I'd enjoy kicking you in the face right now.

-Someone who sometimes wished she didn't know you at all.

My Anonymous Pet, 

After 5 years, I will miss you. I can't deny that I cried in the end, when I'd already decided I wouldn't. In the end I got to hold you, and that's enough. But it's not truly the end for us. I wish you luck and rebirth as something you love, and a new life free of suffering. Perhaps you can meet your brother again. 

Thinking of you, Your Personal Perch and Provider. 

On a less sappy note, Anon #2,

Help me out, man. >< I'm no good with this kinda thing. I can give advice all day, but I'll never take the initiative. 

- Your Sempai

Dear anonymous

I miss our face to face talkings, but the way we talk nowaday is fun too. College life is cool here I guess, still undecided on a major. Alan and me are bunkmates in a condo off campus to save cash. He's doing his own thing with work and won't admit it, but he misses you too. If you see this, bro, I'm kidding, and it's anonymous, no one knows you're less manly than me :P Okay yeah you're moreso... 

Anyway, anonymous, nice to see your cute face around. Oh, if you didn't  know, I bleached my hair blonde again. :D I hope we can talk more soon. You know who you are ;)  I hope, haha.   - Jeff.

Dear Anonymous,

It hasn't been a day yet. PLEASE don't shout whenever something you don't like goes wrong, or whenever you speak. I got completely healthy ears, thank God. I can hear you.

When I was your age I wasn't allowed a quarter of the time you stay in front of the television. T-T I always was thankful that at least you're not my son, but apparently that's closest to the current temporary case. I'm a very bad mother, forgive me in advance.

And PLEASE behave. Please.

-your sister.

Dear anonymous,

It's been such a long time since we talked. I really miss the old days when we chatted for hours together non-stop , without any tension. I wish we could talk again like that. i really, really miss you alot! And sorry for that day, i couldn't come...I was too busy. Btw, do you still go to merit? Have you talked to tani and all the other friends>>>>??? Hope you do. They must be missing you too.

I hope we get a chance to talk again.

Bye! 

~~ your best friend. 

Dear Anonymous,

I am sorry not being able to stand upto your expectations...

I was there by your side always but didn't really cared to feel my presence... Hope you never have to go through what I went through...

Take Care..

M still by your side if you need me...

Dear Anonymous,

I'm 100% sure you've never been in this room before. But it reminds me of you. There's some direct link between you and this room. It just reminds me of you.

I'm stuck in it for one good month. I'm guessing you'll be stuck in my head for a good month. Not like you were ever out of it in the first place. <_< <_< <_<

I wonder why. <_<

-me.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad I was able to talk to you. My instincts were right; you really were able to help me. I feel much relieved that not only I alone feel this way, and I'm glad I have someone to talk to about this. Thank you for taking time to talk to me. I hope we'll be successful with what we are doing, accomplish what we want to accomplish, and find out what we need to find out.

- me

Dear anonymous,

See you.

- me

Dear anonymous, 

I don't know how to feel about this,

- me

Dear anonymous,

Thank you so much for your efforts in keeping us all together.

- me

Dear anonymously anon,

Never let anyone tell you how to live your life. If you wanna do it, do it. Don't hold back because someone else thinks you should be a certain way. Let your light blind the haters and follow your heart (and some logic too xP) I may not seem it, but under my evil I'm the positive one who wants to encourage you without getting in your business. If you ever need to talk, trust me, I'm here, but keep moving on and don't look back at those who try to hold you in regret and unhappiness. I'll throw 'em back in the discontent and darkness they rose from to judge ya. All I want to see is your smile~

- Your Secret Advice Source, L~

Dear anonymous,

Please, just stop. Onegai? c:

- me.

Dear a couple of anonymous,

I need more RWBY!

- me.

Dear two anonymouses,

Stahp, you female dawgs.

- me.

Dear Anonymouses,

Thank you. I love you all. Be happy :)

Love,

Sakila~ xD

P.S. Hey, peeps~ I waited quite a while before editing this, because I expected for you guys to have forgotten about this by now. I'm still kickin' of course, and I'm keeping a close eye on y'all. Yes, I have joined the league of the mysterious "guests"--hahahaha~~~~

So, just wanted to let you know, y'all are on my mind all the time~

And hopefully, someday, maybe, probably, not really sure how, somehow, juuuuust maybe... (*in Terminator voice*) I will be back ;)

If you're still here by then, I expect a cookie and a hug from everyone ^_^

I am so sad you left...Its such a big shock......I wasn't even here....that hurts me the most. But I love you, and hopefully someday you may come back

• Upvote 1

Dear anonymous,

I'm really really sorry I got you into this. It was all my fault. You told me to be cautious; I didn't listen. And I overwhelmed myself because of what I did. How do I get things back to the way it was? It seems too much to ask for yet another favor from you after you've done so much for me and I've done very little to benefit you. It all comes down now to the big question: Why would anyone want to be friends with someone like me?

- your friend(?)

Dear anonymous,

Please, stop irritating me. You just eat my head with all your stupid stories....can't you see that I am NOT interested at all? A good thing for you is that I'm not that straight-forward and won't ever tell you this on face but you should understand this by yourself. This is the reason why the others don't like you. You're just so NOT cool and NOT interesting at all. 

- Your so called friend