Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, tell her I've become weaker. Tell her I'm weak. Tell her I suck. Tell her I need to do it more often. Just let her put me back in Taekwondo. T-T

-random student.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't keep me waiting. I'll walk away and go buy you some balls. 

- You Know Who

Dear Anon Number-WhoKnows,

What's with that look? I told you, I'm fine. Quit worrying, moron. You're a nuisance like this. :P

- Your Non-infirmed Bud~

Dear anonymous(es),

I thought it was supposed to be a break. Why then would you dump piles of homework on us? Please explain.

- me

Dear Anonymous,

I'm really really sorry for breaking my promise. I don't want to make up any excuses because I know what I did, I know that I deliberately did it. I'm really really sorry. And this is not the first time I've broken a promise to you. You give me everything, you're always there for me, you're there for me while everyone else left me. You're the only person I can rely on, and you're giving everything to me, yet I repay you by breaking my promise. I sincerely apologize for doing that. This time, it's real. I know I've said that a million times before, but this time, it's wholehearted and sincere. I promise I will never do that again. I promise that I won't ever break that promise again. I'm sorry. I love you.

- me

Dear Anonymous,

What would you say if I told you how much I worry? You probably wouldn't believe me. Or you'd think I'm extremely stupid.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Did you do that on purpose? :V

-someone.

Dear Anonymouses,

Thank you. I love you all. Be happy :)

Love,

Sakila~ xD

Dear Anonymous,

Why are you saying goodbye all of a sudden? I was so shocked. I hope you're just joking, I can't have you gone. foxcryplz.gif?1

Dear Anime Girl 4 Eva,

Goodbye, I say. There is a good in every bye, fraction of it a lie.

Walking through these doors of life,

I wondered the meaning of being born beneath the sky.

You and I,

Wake up to the same dream,

All the promises we keep, all the love we shared so deep,

Everything is now a part of me.

All in all we climbed the tree of life.

Time we spent together, moments that we shared,

I wont let the coming days be spent in despair,

Even though I couldn't say it I very much cared,

For even the slightest thought you voiced,

You've been such a good friend,

Though I don't since know since when,

Life is a mystery to us all,

But why do friends have to come and go?

Watching those shadows creep,

I set a fire to see them dance,

Something stirs inside of me, and we both really know,

You don't want to go, 

But as your friend, it's for your best, also I know

You're not gone forever so,

'Tis not o'er. 

The rule of time, one hand over the next,

As it passes, a new sun rises.

-AL.

PS: I love you too, Ma'am.

• Upvote 5

Dear Anime Girl 4 Eva,

Goodbye, I say. There is a good in every bye, fraction of it a lie.

Walking through these doors of life,

I wondered the meaning of being born beneath the sky.

You and I,

Wake up to the same dream,

All the promises we keep, all the love we shared so deep,

Everything is now a part of me.

All in all we climbed the tree of life.

Time we spent together, moments that we shared,

I wont let the coming days be spent in despair,

Even though I couldn't say it I very much cared,

For even the slightest thought you voiced,

You've been such a good friend,

Though I don't since know since when,

Life is a mystery to us all,

But why do friends have to come and go?

Watching those shadows creep,

I set a fire to see them dance,

Something stirs inside of me, and we both really know,

You don't want to go, 

But as your friend, it's for your best, also I know

You're not gone forever so,

'Tis not o'er. 

The rule of time, one hand over the next,

As it passes, a new sun rises.

-AL.

PS: I love you too, Ma'am.

This. ^

I love you so much, Eva-neechan. I consider you one of the sweetest people I know, even though our time together was short. Still, I cherish every moment I've spent with you, every PM, every profile comment, and how you partied and brought in the ponies as you celebrated my return after  long time of my being hiatus. I shall never forget that.

~Rye, your imouto

kittydividerplz.png?2kittydivider2plz.png?3kittydivider3plz.png?4kittydivider4plz.png?4kittydividerredplz.gif?1

Dear Anonymouses,

Thank you. I love you all. Be happy :)

Love,

Sakila~ xD

..........................................:mellow:.......................................................................................D: T_T T^T TAT TTATT ...............................................<_<

Dear Anonymous-es,

Why do you have to seek attention all the time? What's so good about being popular? I don't really get it. You don't have to lie to get accepted by society, much less steal other people's money just so you can grab the spotlight. What kind of normal person does that? What's the point of being popular if your personality isn't good and you're stepping on other people? What's the point of being popular if you had to lie just belong with the "it" people? I hope you understand that life isn't about popularity. School isn't about popularity. It may be, on the outside, seeing as school is filled with attention-seeking people like you, but deep down it's not. That popularity thing or the thing you guys call swag isn't what school is about. Do you think popularity and swag will help you go through high school, or even college? Do you think these things will help you get a job, and earn money for your family? Well news flash: they're not. It's okay to make friends and be popular, just don't step on people, don't lie just for the sake of popularity. And you better start studying, girl. The school year's halfway done and you need to focus on your studies, or else you might say goodbye to this school. I'm saying this to help you, you know. It's not gonna be me who's gonna have a hard time getting a job because I didn't focus on my studies while I was still in school. Please, there is more to life than popularity and swag. You need to understand that. I hope you understand that.

~ Signed, me.

Dear anonymous,

Why do I always feel like a third wheel? I feel like a third wheel to everybody. Why is that? And please forgive me for dwelling too much on apologies. It's just that it really hits me deep down and I can't get rid of the guilt so easily, that's why I say "sorry" a lot. I hope you can understand that.

- Your friend.

Dear anonymous,

Can you please keep down the cussing a little bit? (In a British accent) It's not very lady-like.

- Your friend.

Dear anonymous,

w h y.

- me

Dear anons,

Please stop publicly announcing your drama. If you need to cry, use a tissue, not your Facebook timeline. At tigil-tigilan niyo na rin yang pagpapatama niyo. Hindi magandang tignan.

-me

Dear Anonymous,

Why do you always  have to drag me down? Why do you always put me into shame? Can't you just be happy and contented with what you have? Well, I'm not expecting you to change into something I know you are not but can you just please please be considerate of others? Try putting yourself in their shoes. Please just once.

0_003.gif

Dear Anonymous,

HA. You can't deny it anymore, can you? You think I do such things to show off, to look smart. It's just you who's denying for the sake of denying. And when it reaches a point where your students are affected, it's bad. <_< Annoying. Hm, so if I came up to you and confronted you about this, what would you say to me?

I want those marks I lost back.

-student.

Dear Anonymous,

Arigatou for lending me a hand to find that one. Without your help, I bet I would still be struggling in those mountain of books. 

~0_003.gif

Dear anime,

Watching you so much, I want to make an anime of my own. So on 24th I shall get to work for my idea. Also, people of DCW, if you can give some female non-main characters that would be nice xD

-AL