Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I never really had an experience with the "too much of a good thing" to describe it whenever prompted. Thanks for finally giving me a chance to do so. I always longed for this kind of information, making myself seem hearty and happy and always pretending I didn't care. I was probably the person who cared the most. I was so excited in the past for the tiniest bits of it and now... I'm practically drowning in it. And surprisingly, I'm regretting it. Now it's no longer a mystery. It's no longer something to wonder about or something to fascinate me to the point of insomnia. Now, it's just "meh" and nothing more.

I was scared, excited, frantic--teenage? Maybe that's what happened? Maybe I just grew up? Or maybe I matured to the point of just not caring? Did I grow out of my fascination? That makes me feel terrible. It feels like everything that happened was just a trick of the mind and never really existed. That makes me a terrible person.

But this kind of thing is inevitable. Maybe too much was revealed. Maybe I just happened to lose interest. But whatever happened, happened. And there's no changing that.

I apologize for what happened--whichever person's fault it may have been. Thank you for everything and let us stay blissfully ignorant until the end.

Signed,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

It's been TWO. YEARS. TWO. WHOLE. YEARS. That is NOT normal. EVERYONE else saw you sometime. I didn't.

Problem here is I probably care the most. -_-

-your niece.

Dear Anonymous,

I told you, several times haven't I? If I want something to happen, it'll happen. No matter what it was, No matter what time; I will make it happen, But that is only if I wanted to. However, if I did not want it to happen, it's never going to happen, Maybe over my dead body it will, but until this time I assure you that its not going to happen, so keep on dreaming.

~

Dear Whoever-You-Are,

Yes, I know he's the most annoying, irritating, noisy, disgusting thing that ever happens in the world. But you have no right to think any of those things if you aren't living with him 24/7. WHY DO THAT?!?!? :evil:

-his sister.

Dear Whoever-You-Are,

Wait I changed my mind.

Just make sure you don't hurt him that seriously.

-his sister.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, I DO NOT LIKE TO BE USED TO READ!!!!!!! :evil:

-The Student You Use As Your Voice.

Dear Light,

In case you're talking to me the whole class is always wanting me to read. <_< <_< <_<

-------

Dear Anonymous,

B-b-but I was only joking because I knew I'd freak them out then! Can I pleeeeeeeeeease not do it, pleeeeeeeeeease?

Word processing in Arabic is a very painful task on our house computer. DX

-me.

Dear Anonymous,

You get spooked quite easily sometimes, that's true. But other than that, you've always had your emotions in check and I admire you for that. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm so sorry they said all those terrible things to you. I'm so sorry I don't take all your hardships into account. It's just that you yourself don't take them into account either. But this isn't the time for excuses. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I wish I could just hide you from all the terrible things in the world and keep you near my heart forever. I'm sorry such a memory exists. I'm so sorry.

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah. Thought so. I was right.

This is the benefit of making a bunch of deductions and considering all possibilities but never confronting you about them. ^_^

But I wanna know. DX

-me.

PS: I came across... yeah. Is THAT why?

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Oh really. Really.

Like, really. I don't even know what to tell you. NOW you admit, eh? Yeah, I new you were a weakling.

I don't know how to tell you how un-surprised I am. Yaaay, I hope I don't get to see your face again.

You know what sucks? I know how it feels, and even worse. But did you see me even try, even THINK of doing such a thing? Well yeah you probably don't know about it.

This is kinda like hurting innocent people. It is.

Whatever.

-probably the only one who won't bother to get angry.

Dear Anonymous,

Please reconsider how you grade your students in Music. Not everyone is gifted with a beautiful voice, you know.

-your student

Dear Anonymous,

So I was deemed silent.

I wonder why.

It's really interesting, you know. Everything was interesting. I think you probably think it went to my head. Nah, it didn't. I was smiling the whole time because it was fun to be allowed not to follow up with what the teacher was saying. I watched her body language instead.

It was probably to make the rest of the class's efforts stand out more. Show her we're the best class you've got. But later on I thought about it. I saw the look on your face when I said my single remark. So is that why? Is it because of my constant correction of teachers' mistakes, which might sound rude sometimes? Or just my attitude? Or maybe my first impression was right. But what I said was probably worse than anything you didn't want me to say. Did I ruin it for you? Well, if you want people to think you teach properly, just do it.

-the one forbidden to speak.

Dear anonymous,

First of all, you can't really blame her for thinking that. You say you're from this prestigious school, but your actions say otherwise. And you're much too obsessed about that guy, can't you mind your studies first? Think of all the efforts your parents make just to give you all your needs and for you to get a good schooling, but you choose to worry more about your lovelife rather than your own studies. Is that really what school is all about? And you're mad at your friends for not apologizing to you, but have you ever thought of apologizing to them after what you've done? Before you judge others, look at yourself first. 

- Your classmate

Dear Anonymous,

People are easy to hurt sometimes. You can tell by their tone, their body language, the fluctuations in their voice. Their times of vulnerability--if you're close to them, you can tell right away. And taking advantage of that gives you this surprising moment of euphoria. Just a little bit of it. You don't even know you're doing it. You just realize that you are, and you can't control yourself. It feels good--like you're in power. You can determine their next action. And then that euphoria fades away and you come crashing back to reality. And your first thought is "Why did I do that?"

I'm right, aren't I? You enjoy that feeling, right? And then you come back from that brief moment of ecstasy with a powerful realization.

Just some bitter words for us to ponder over.

Signed,

A Bitter Human

Dear anonymous,

What's happening to you? I know it's about our classmates, I know it's about how annoyed you feel about them, and I know that your grades didn't help this matter at all. Yes, I completely understand how you feel. I know how you feel. In fact, that was the reason I used to cry---I'm so frustrated about them. I want to help them, but how can I help those who don't even want to help themselves? Anyways, I've stopped crying about them a long time ago, since I realized that people like them are not worth my tears, not worth my time. And I hope you'll realize that  too. I want you to realize that they're not worth your time and you shouldn't let people like tem ruin your personality and ruin your day. They're not worth it. You shouldn't allow tem to change who you are. I don't want to see my precious friend become a cold person because of people like them. Seriously, they are not worth it.

- Your friend, who's worried about you.

Dear Anonymous,

OH YEAH!!! :twisted: I tell you, you're awesome. Never have I seen anyone who can be so strong. It's good, you have A LOT to be confident about. She can't just TELL you that. I told you, she must've never read anything before. Go tell her. I'm so proud of you. SHOW HER THERE'S NO MESSIN' WITH OUR GIRLS!

-Your cousin. The "soul sister". XD

Dear Anonymous Bullies,

It doesn't matter whether it's been months or years since you dared to tease or attack someone in my presence. Whether it was myself or another, I won't forgive it, and I won't allow it. So don't think I'll treat it like it never happened if one day you fools manage to claw your way up to a decent place in life and try to ask my aid in anything.

Sir Deadbeat, if I met you on the street I would likely repay you for those teeth you knocked out of my mouth. Though I doubt by your age and my own then that I will ever see you again, if you're still alive at 23. You're lucky I switched schools before I was old enough to fight back. 

Monsieurs and Madams of Middle School, don't assume we're no longer enemies since I shut you up about my Atheism. Talk of hell was beyond appropriate, and I think we know who's more accomplished in life so far, as most of you dropped out by 10th grade. So when you see my face on the street or in the yearbook, don't try to converse with me about that English class we shared where you neglected to pester me about my beliefs, or your 'respect' for my constitution.

High School Morons, I will gladly remind you that no one messes with me, my friends, or the random students I've never met. I hated most of you because of your prissy, judging looks and hurtful words to others, but some of you for the simple lack of intelligence that made you impossible students of common courtesy. To the dork who punched me in the solar plexus, I still haven't figured out why. To that moron who teased my ex about his orientation, remember my not so veiled threats.

And finally, to the anonymous idiots who dare even now to judge foolishly and without logic, no matter who you try to whisper about behind my back, I will call you out. Be it here on the internet, in a crowded coffee shop, during a political speech, or even in a satire I write, I will ensure that no disgusting remark goes unpunished. Thanks for the mission, humanity.

- Ready for a FIght

D-dear Anonymous,

... W-what am I supposed to do now? SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT. PLEASE.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING?!?!?! OH PLEASE DO. THAT WOULD BE THE MOST AWESOME EVENT IN MY LIFE. Just do it. Kyaaaaaa, I'd be seeing you everyday, just like when we lived together. <3333333

-your niece.

Dear anonymous,

I take back everything I said. I am so done with those people.

-your friend

Dear Anonymous,

Look. <\3 Please do something. You're the only one who can. T-T I'm not fine with it. I wonder if you are.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Oh, you're certainly most welcome! Darling, do you think I meant no harm? Well I did. People like you need to be greatly insulted sometimes.

Don't belittle everyone just because they're younger than you, just because they're very different from you. Do you know how disgusting you are? Oh, I'll leave this for saying to you straight in the face. Your expression will be priceless.

And you think my dialect is ugly, so that's why you don't speak it when it's your own, too, eh? One, know about something called racism? Two, you probably think it is because judging by your speech, you'd speak it like... well, the type of people who speak like they've got chewing gum stuck in their mouth. Not that I care you don't like it, just felt the need to point that out.

You're just a very stupid person who thinks everyone else is stupid, especially those who do not follow your supposedly perfect standards. I'll just remind you that your the stupid one here.

-a semi-classmate.

PS: Oh yeah, if you seem to find interest in the position of insulting me because the way I think and state a lot of things directly gets on your nerves, I'll most gladly take the position of crushing your "victory" every time. "Who has a house of glass shouldn't throw rocks at people", wasn't the saying something like that?

Dear Anonymous,

I felt so bad as I stared at everyone's backs and tried my harder to catch up with them. I only made it halfway.

Signed,

Sakila