Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear He Who I Will Not Name, 

You're my lieutenant, and you wear the coat of the fabulous, but beyond that there is a tie stronger than I've felt to people in a long while. There's a smile I save for opening your messages, and though you may not see it, and I don't see yours, our laughter is true.

I couldn't be falling for you... could I?

- Captain L

Dear Anonymous,

See yesterday, when you poked me and I poked you back and you actually got hurt? Yeah, that was on purpose for not giving me a damn when we haven't seen each other properly since you graduated. And today, when you slapped my arm and I slapped you back, that was a thank you for all you'd done today. I REALLY don't know what to tell you. If I could I'd just attack you and give you a hug but I can't, but I think the look you gave me showed me you understood well enough.

You did, didn't you?

Man, how DO you think up such things? XD Damn you, they twisted our minds till we could no longer think. And to spend the whole day doing that just for us... It WAS really nice.

I think I felt different than the rest of them did. THEY never lived in a room across yours for years. THEY were never bugged by you like I was. They never knew how nice it was to have you around. They still don't know how much you mean to me.

You taught me a lot. A LOT. And I'm sure you've forgotten most of it, but I haven't. Nor do I think I ever will.

You do understand, don't you?

-me.

Dear Anonymous, 

Why did you taunt me everyday when I was around you and why must you be the only one to this day that makes me want to SCREAM to the sky and rant about all the things that you did to hurt me. I hope you learn soon that I won't let you harm me or my family because that is one thing I won't let happen. Also I hear that they are getting tired of you to so please learn fast.

signed,

AnnieMay

Dear anonymous,

I hate the fact that ever since you started dating her, you seem to have forgotten all about me. Do you even think about me? Do you still care? I'm afraid to know the answers.

Sincerely,

~ the one who considered you a friend

Dear, foolish Anonymous,

If you think you can make me lose who I am, you've got no clue who you're dealing with. I'll take your challenge without a doubt, and I will not lose to the likes of you. I fight for my own dreams, and you cannot eclipse that.

Good luck losing to the likes of me. I hope you can get over it more easily than when I left your pitiful lies behind. ;)

Move on. All of my pity, your former 'Love.'

D-d-d-dear A-anon, 

I-I-I-I... I... Oh my gosh, I can't even do this, *cough* I don't think... I've ever met someone as... Er... Exceptional as you? Yeah, exceptional, that's the word.

I sinceeeeerely hope life goes well for you. Because I don't think anyone else does.

Love (?),

Your stupid cousin who most definitely cannot do "college" homework lik—OMG STOP STOP ITS JUST SO HILARIOUS XDDDDDDD

Dear anonymous,

Don't think you can play that game with me. And if you were to fight me, I would gladly appreciate it if you would do so face-to-face and not BEHIND MY BACK.

-me