Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

.... XD I need to see the look on your face RIGHT NOW. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

... And you're asking ME, of all humans, where to find that..? XD How long have we known each other again??

This is the most fun conversation I've ever had in some long time.

-me.

Dear Anonymous,

It's just a stupid day today. Perfectly crappy. The anti-Sakila fan club at school nearly doubled in size and the girl I lent my stuff not only forgot to return it—she got suspended. So no hall passes for me despite being extremely busy this week. The 4-H sponsor is gone, so no International Day of the Girl meeting—which is the only thing I get to spearhead—today. And of course, my various comments about Macbeth were countered with "You actually stayed awake?" Heck, even the teacher had rheum around her eyes. Oh, and I WOULD just happen to forget my headphones so no music during the bus ride for me!

And then. At the end of the day. When I finally found something that would make today one of the worst days ever, I found myself smiling and happy which makes no sense. But still that's life and you just have to bear with it.

Now if only I was an idiot who didn't care. Too bad I do.

Realistically,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

'Twas a stupid day indeed. But in the end, you discovered that no matter what shtick this world has in store for you, it can't change your smile. Why? because when you know you'll die inevitably, suddenly nothing seems worth remembering. You work to be remembered instead.

I think it's time I stop being in the Hate-Sakila-Club. I quit. Oh please, not because of you. There are too many girls now.

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH JUST GROW UP ALREADY!!! How can you be so careless? How can you ignore what has happened? You're stupid. Downright stupid. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid. Spoiled filthy boy. WHO TOLD YOU TO COME INTO THE KITCHEN ANYWAYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!? I TOLD YOU NOT TO. Now we've lost another one of our pretty irreplaceable things. HAPPY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely, the very angry girl who is denying she is related to you at all.

Dear Anonymous,

I've been complaining a lot recently and you've taken up the unofficial role of comforting me. Sorry and thank you.

Signed,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

OH MY GOD WHO TOLD YOU TO COME?!?!?! <_< I was WEARING a DRESS. :( T-T Boy, sympathize here a little, I thought you were always the one expecting girls to be girly and wear pretty things. T-T

And it's happened before. <_<

At least you didn't make fun of me about the coffee this time. <_<

-your cousin. <_<

Dear anonymous,

I feel really stupid...

I was happy ... But I think because I missed you. So I was happy to talk with u.

Signed,anonymous.

Dear Anonymous,

I told you to look up "tact" before, right? This time, look up "subtlety"—or find a way to profit off of being such an idiot. Honestly, you have to learn that there are some things you can't just SAY. It's plain out RUDE. And BECAUSE I know you know the truth, I expected you to be more mature. Guess I overestimated you.

—Sakila

~~~

Dear Anonymous,

Many times, I've blamed myself, thinking it's my fault all this happened. I could have stopped it. But now looking back at the earlier memories, I realize it was bound to happen. I don't think you realize your effect on people. You give them—you gave ME—false hope. But it wasn't your fault either.you don't do it intentionally. And it's not a bad thing. But it's not a good thing either

Sincerely,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous.... 

Every time I see you I cringe at the careless expression and lack of respect. I know when we were younger that you weren't mature, and even now I can't stand your character, but how could you have done those things and never apologized? Did you think I'd forgotten, or pushed the memories out of my mind? You may not have gone far enough for the law to apply to you, but you've lost my love and respect for all of time... I looked up to you, and you took advantage of that. Those 'games' and 'teasings' were despicable and disgusting. If you ever did that to my sister, I would kill you without a second thought. Though luckily she's not as stupid as I was ten years ago. Mom and dad always say they don't understand why I'm so distant from people my age, why I say I've never loved, and maybe never can let myself love. I've always been the quiet, calm stoic. I've always said I'm fine. I've lied so many times about being okay, and I'm done. I haven't told them what you did to me, and maybe I'll never have the courage to, but I will never forgive you. I will never cry for you again, and I will never let you make anyone cry. Behind my apathy is a genuine hate for you, and you can thank yourself for that. I've mentioned what happened to friends as an explanation, and now I leave this here for everyone I trust to read. I don't care if they hate you for it. I don't care that they don't know you. If I'm lucky they won't have to. To be honest, I wish I never had. A toast, to the cynicism you gifted me with and the lies that can never be taken back.

- Finally having the courage to say it.

Dear Anon,

Yeah, you are all there. You have all made it. And one day. I'll show you. Well, better start on the work I have the day after tomorrow and finish it today.

|Me.

Dear Anonymous,

NO. Don't tell me one day prior, how am I supposed to memorize books and books of poetry? (Yeah I'd have probably planned to that that had you told me earlier.) Well there's me and your youngest sister on our side.

Oh wow. You're really showing some huge amount of confidence.

Good luck, but we're gonna win. ;)

-Your daughter.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sure if it was the result I was hoping for. I feel like it was. It was too picturesque—which is surprising because picturesque connotes the complete opposite of what it was. Nonetheless, "picturesque" is the best word for it. Do I dare answer? Because if I can string this along for just a few more moments, I feel I'll be happy for a lifetime to come.

Long story short, I got an A on a test. Yay.

Signed,

Sakila

~~~

Dear Anonymous,

I lied. And I can't regret it.

Love,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

If you say you lie and you cant regret but you do then there's another lie.

-Person who tallies his lies.

Dear Anonymous,

I think I can trust you. Even though I shouldn't. Either way, I won't.

Heh.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

So, there's still TWO DAYS left. Yeah, in case you're wondering where all your poetry books have gone, they're with me.

I think I've subconsciously set surpassing you in this as my goal. Oh, I can't afford to lose this without a fight. I'm your daughter.

-me. ;)