Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Ezzie,

I'd rather you use my name though. Who lied to you and told you I love everyone when I hate everyone but you and a few people? You shouldn't get jealous, you have the biggest space in my heart and no one can take that away from you. <3333333

~ Rosie whom loves Ezzie.

Dear Rosie,

My, my. Your message almost moved me to tears, ya know that? Thanks for the love and for the space I have in your big heart <333333

---

Dear Saki-chan,

...We can't. There are a lot of kids around >///////< ;D

~ ~ the Ezzie only Rosie owns

Dear Ezzie,

That reminded me of something that shall not be mentioned due to the under aged people around here. ANYWAYS, I love you. But you already know that, don't you?

/The Rosie :V

~

Dear Fuko-chan & AL,

Don't you both have something better to do? guessed so.

/Rosie is angry :V

Dear Anonymous,

WHAT kind of person would believe such a pathetic joke? Yeah, you. I really forgot about that.

Next time, Darling, learn to use your brain a little before you go and try to spread rumors. Alright?

-Currently Number 11.

-------

Dear Anonymouses,

You know what I really really really really really wanna tell you but would NEVER do so because I, thankfully, have a little decency and respect?

IN. YOUR. FACE.

Random Student.

Dear Teach,

A'shally, Ah grew up 'ere, so yd'think ah'd know how ta talk like airbody else. Y'just don' hear it cuz ah 'on't soun' like dat when ah talk ta teachers.

("Actually, I grew up here, so you'd think I'd know how to talk like everybody else. You just don't hear it 'cause I don't sound like that when I talk to teachers." When I'm talking informally, I actually sound just like that—skipping over consonants, not finishing a word, etc. You honestly don't need to inform me about it just because I'm bilingual or something or because I'm originally from another country. Y'relly 'on't gotta.)

Sincerely,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

Heh, how careless. It's been five years already. And by the time you'll finish it'd be another five years. So yes, please???

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Ugh. The thought of your existence in this way is nauseating.

-me.

Dear Anonymous,

Guess what. Before, all that sympathy and stuff—those were the mood swings talking. You are not worth tears, sympathy, or anything of the sort. I said I'd do it didn't I? You think my life is all strawberry hearts and rainbow lollipops? 24/7 my foot. I'd be lucky if I got 5 whole hours of uninterrupted sleep.

And the rest turning out bad CANNOT be my fault. If you haven't realized, they're your kids, not mine. So please, get off your pedestal.

And AT THE END OF THE DAY, I'm the one who's bilingual, okay? You can't honestly be ranting at me when you're the one who doesn't give a shizz about learning. I haven't learned anything special. I'm not trying to one-up you. I just HAPPEN to know the most popular language on the planet, person who has been here long before I was even ALIVE.

Don't hate.

Signed,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

"Look how ashamed I was in front of my friend because of you!"

Isn't that what you're going to say? Yeah, probably. But I won't say this in real life, so here we go:

I told you I wanted to leave. I told you but you had me stay. Listen, don't boast about me like I'm some pretty object. If I wanted to boast I'd do it without your help. I'm a lot better in it than you are.

So when I ignore on purpose, don't act oblivious. Don't push me further. I thought you were smarter (and a great deal of things better) than me when you were my age. So have you gone stupid and dull now? I wonder.

Don't the hours I spend alone in my beautifully dim-lit room tell you enough how much I like privacy? Mention ONE person I openly show or tell anything I do to. So now I'm being showed off to every other guest like I'm a some new piece of furniture? Well, in case you did not notice, I'm not. I am your daughter; I am also human.

I've been enduring THAT for four days and you should know how horrible it is. I don't feel like acting like some smart and sweet and pretty girl I am not in front of your friends whenever they come, and I definitely didn't feel like doing it this time. I'm sick of it. And I TOLD you I WAS tired.

And you are by no way my means of socializing with people, so when I TOLD you I needed to leave you didn't have to start telling me to tell her this and that when I made it clear I'd rather not. Haven't you ever heard me say the most boastful things of my self, never seriously? If I wanted to boast anytime I'd just say them seriously. It's great fun, you know, giving compliments. If I wanted to I'd never stop. I could be as boastful as I poet.

And not all your trusty friends are mine too, and I'm not half as open to my close friends as you are to yours. And you've got too much trusty friends, in my opinion. And they come over too much.

-The DAUGHTER.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for the post above. That was mood swings talking. It wouldn't have killed me to get up and do it myself. Please forgive me. You do a great deal of things for us regardless of how you act. And I shouldn't do this to you. Especially since this is not only my day off, but yours as well.

Sincerely,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

Grades aren't everything, but in these times they are survival. Well, our craziness makes up for it. Just don't forget to study for next week kay?

-Artist Classmate :P

Dear E,

I don't know what to do. I'm in utter confusion. Don't act so innocent yourself ¬_¬ you're complicating things for me only.

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

I really don't know what to say.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Do NOT USE ME, for god's sake, as your voice. It's no fun. It's not nice to have my voice controlled around to read whatever you're supposed to read just because I do it better than the rest of the class. I told yooooouuuu I don't like it. What d'you mean, you need accurate reading? Is yours not accurate? How can a deen teacher not know how to read Quraan properly?

Anyway, now to more important matters. ^_^

OF COURSE THEY SHOULD ASK YOU ABOUT THAT. Even if you haven't memorized the Quraan, any teacher teaching the Quraan should know good grammar, and they didn't ask you about grammar in general, GRAMMAR IN IT. It's your own language, you ARE 100% expected not as a teacher, but as a person whom this is a mother tongue of, to know such things. And especially as a teacher. And ESPECIALLY in that example you gave, the change in the end of the word would make a HUGE DIFFERENCE. ANY slight mistake in those symbols could make a HUMUNGOUS DIFFERENCE. And ANY deen teacher MUST know that. And since you say it's EVERYONE'S responsibility to do that properly, then shouldn't teachers like you be the ones it is MOST expected from? You TEACH, you're supposed to be knowledgeable about this.

Yes I am defying your college professors 'cause I don't care what they say; it's such a stupid thing to say.

Anyway, I really had a nice time arguing with you today, and I'm really happy you aren't offended. ^_^

-The Student You Use as Your Voice.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! T-T HE'S BEING MORE MISBEHAVING AND ANNOYING THAN EVER. T-T I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU CAN SURVIVE THIS.

-His sister. T-T

Dear You,

I'd appreciate it if you stopped using me to restore balance to your self-esteem. You're not in high school anymore. Stop trying to be the top dog or whatever.

Sincerely, 

Your friend who's tired of holding your hand through life. 

Dear Anonymous,

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR'E TALKING ABOUT THIS ALREADY. XP Girl, let your brothers get married first. :P :P :P

But that is true. It would be "an honor", to be related to them. <3 That's really smart of you though.

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want you to-- well, you know. <3 XP

-your cousin. <333

-------

Dear Anonymous,

One by one, one by one.

-nothing.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

...Do I trust you?

-Me.