Dear Anonymous...

Dear Misa,

Awwwww. You tsundere you.

-Light :P

Dear Parents,

I don't like flaunting my marks, don't do it for me :mellow:

-AL

Not Dear Anymore Anonymouses,

First of all I'd like to say/type that I know you'd probably never read this, or maybe you will, it's just that you might not get the hint that I'm actually talking about you. Anyways, Life goes like this, you meet people, you get used to them, you care for them and without you knowing you fall in love with them. (Not necessarily in that kind of love.) and then, after you get bored you leave them, or the other way around. And soon enough, they mean nothing to you after they meant the world to you. That's what you think, or that's what I thought but I still care even though I try my best not to. I try my best to act tough, as if I'm that kind of a girl who has no care in the world but for herself which I'm not! I'm really not and even though I might make the best actress, I'm still a human who cares. Who loves. Who feels like she's lost the war if she lost another person because of her stupid attitude and that vanity of hers, but a part of her still doesn't care though.. Why would she? You don't care about her anymore, so why should she care? Wanna know why? That's because this whole time she acted as if she never cared about you when she does, but don't you expect her to tell you that in your face because she would never, why you ask? That's because she doesn't want you to acknowledge the fact that she actually has a space in her life for someone who doesn't care about her, and because she doesn't want to get used. That doesn't mean that she's weak like you think, she may be stronger than you. She can hurt you. But she won't. She can't. She cannot ever hurt someone who was important to her, that is unless they hurt her. So, we'll see where will this end. Would you be a part of her life again and have the best times together, or would you keep not caring about her, or would you hate her for being so vain & full of herself, and end up putting yourself in her bad side, it all depends on the decision you make. And when you do, make sure to tell her. That is, if you figured out that I'm typing about you.

So I guess that sums it up.

~ Rose.

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

I hope you'll be better!!

.. I am worry about u

Signed,Nur.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear ... Anonymous..

I'm sorry,really,I-I ... When I cry and someone ask me "what's happend?" And I cry even more,I'm sorry,but I don't know control... *sigh*

I don't know if is it a problem that a girl like me cry for something stupid,..Well,thank you (I guess) for don't laugh of me,for understand me,and listen me.

Signed,a friend!

Dear Anonymous,

Writing... that's... perfect. It's good your writing. Helpful, isn't it? And what you showed me... that was... AMAZING. Oh, it's so like you how you're dealing with this. Write and talk. You'd better be top in English this year, huh? </3 Keep that up though :P

And now you're making me feel bad. You're the only reason I'm hesitating here, mind that. T_T I'll come see you as much as I can, I promise.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. AAAAGH, I'M GONNA MISS TEACHERS SCOLDING US BECAUSE WE WERE READING EACH OTHERS' JOURNALS IN CLASS. XD And then they'd fall speechless when we answered their questions on the lesson... XD

Well... see you soon. <3333333333333

-Your friend.

Dear Anonymous,

This would be the part where I would bring you all under my control, but I don't find that entertaining. So please, refrain from adding me to your FB accounts, cause you know, that's the fastest news network for our school C: No one needs to know I switched schools. Also, while I am stuck with you guys, why don't you let me tutor you, huh? 80% as the class highest is pitful. You're not dull, you just need a little more effort. And when I say little, I mean the ability to deduce the questions a teacher will put on the test like me.

-the person who wants to be your CR but cant due to rules and stuff.

Dear Anonymous,

Just because I draw more than I do anything else it doesn't mean I've got some psychological problem. It doesn't mean that I draw to escape reality. It doesn't mean that you're welcome to play psychological therapist with me and gently explain things I "might've misunderstood" which I am perfectly clear with. It doesn't mean I'm taking drawing as an excuse to keep myself from doing things I am not comfortable with.

And I've told you a thousand times. When I'm uncertain about something myself, I do not state it a thousand times.

I'm not a loud, talkative, open person like you. My hobbies just happen to be things that are done alone with no interaction with others.

And the way you're interpreting this, despite my constant insisting that it is not how you see it, is disgusting.

-Your daughter.

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

SEE? There's too much I wanna say, too much that is hard to express that if I did write everything I had to say it would probably end up contradicting.

Probably works in both cases, doesn't it?

-me.

Dear Anonymous,

The ONLY reason I came over was for her. Now she probably thinks I don't care; that I'm just trying to be nice.

You called us because you didn't know what to do, didn't you? I'm pretty sure I know her better than you all do. Then what's the point of ushering us away and "nicely" talking to her? Pffft. I could do better than that. Actually, I don't think you should deal with this ever again. Each time the girl starts getting over it you just drown her back into her memories and sorrows. And making a JOKE about it? Seriously?

Can't you read the expression behind that permanent smile? Can't you see her sobbing face struggling to hide? Can't you just logically think and try to understand what she must be feeling each time you bring up the subject?

Signed, her friend.

Dear Anonymous,

Ah, I can't say what I want to. Come one, pwease, just one more time! pwease I can't pay you right now T^T

-AL

Dear Anonymous.

I. AM. SO. PROUD OF YOUUUUUUU :D Congrats on making the NATIONAL UNDER 19 FOOTBALL TEAM! and to think just a while I ago I would throw a wrench in your gameplay :*) I still do though. But anyways, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU. <3333333333

-Your Junior

Dear Anonymous,

No I am not in it for the money when I perform. I don't like bragging but it's pretty obvious that I don't really need the cash. Please check thoroughly before you go spreading rumors. That's the least you can do for whatever little reputation you have left.

Sincerely,

Ren