Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

Hi,I wanted to tell you something... that please do not think badly of me about it. Happy belated Birthday!

Signed,Anonymous!

Dear Anonymous,

Just...just where was I? how could I just walk away from you? please don't...don't leave. I love you, my friend. I don't care how the world views me, I'll be there for you.

-AL

• Upvote 1

Dear You,

Yes you. You probably hate me right now, but I did what was right. Why would you even try to do that? be strong. Don't be so foolish and rash. I just wish I would be able to but sadly, I can't always run to you and you from...ah.

-AL

Dear anonymous,

All your talents are honestly going to waste.

I though you were really assertive.

Why are you holding back so much?

Don't over think it. I'm...really not that kind of person, you know. But I don't think you'd believe me.

-Me

Dear Death,

I think we need to have a little chat.

~Haunted.

Dear Anon,

Me being sorry is not going to do anything. Be strong. But how can I just say something so irrational? a load heavier than you can handle has been placed on your shoulders. I just wish I was there with you. But my life is full of failures, why would I succeed now? why must I suffer a pain which can't be expressed? the pain of seeing others suffer?

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

"Just" that? Only? That's... bad. You just crossed the line. I do not support you in this.

-random classmate.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Again? My, I'm not even surprised anymore.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

AAAAAH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! DO YOU THINK I CAN? I wish I could.

-me.

Dear Anonymous,

Give it up. Stuff happens to everyone. No way in hell you're special.

Signed,

Anonymous

Dear Me,

Gosh, you're such an idiot! It's been three freaking hours! Just go for it Sakila, nothing will happen, okay?! Just go for it! Jeez, you're such a wimp. No one will stare, no one will say anything. AHHHH, you're such an idiot!!!!!!!! >_____<

Maybe it's because you're all alone? I dunno. You gave up your favorite shirt and wore some lame t-shirt for this! DO SOMETHING USEFUL!

Signed,

Me

Dear anonymous,

I know people change...but it hurts. It hurts that you're not the same person anymore that you used to be. It feels like you've gotten worse, and haven't changed for the better.

Aren't we like sisters before? But what has happened now?I don't want you to experience that same thing. I only want you to grow up as a fine lady. And at the rate the things are going, it seems like you can't fulfill my and your parents' wishes.

~ your cousin

Dear anonymous,

...So this is how it feels to get hurt. To get really, really hurt. It hurts so much I couldn't even breathe anymore. What am I going to do now? You shouldn't have talked to me in the first place. I shouldn't have talked back. I shouldn't have listened to everything you say. I wouldn't have felt this way if you didn't try so hard to creep into my heart. I feel so devastated now.

I'm a big girl now. And big girls don't cry. I would get by. I can move on. But where should I start? And what's this hot liquid falling from my eyes?

~ the one who expected too much

Dear anon...

No matter how hard i can try inside a lonely world. No one can hear me when i cry inside a lonely world .I'll never know the reasons why inside a lonely world.

Such a lonely world...

~Karol

Dear Anonymous,

I have no idea why you're suddenly so depressed because of such a stupid thing. Some people have much harsher, harder, and worse lives, yet they still smile.

-you.

Dear Anonymous,

"YOU ARE AWESOME. You HAVE to know that. If you don't understand how awesome you are, I will kill you. I would not be surprised if you turned out to be the most awesomest person in HISTORY. That's how awesomely awesome you are."

....Is what I used to believe.

Now I want you to understand, I'm trying not to be biased. I haven't heard both sides of the story. In fact, no, I wasn't supposed to hear even one side of the story. I wasn't supposed to know anything about the situation. I was supposed to spend my time happily thinking everything was going smoothly. But nooooooooo, oh no, of couuuuuurse it wouldn't be that easy.

Lately it's been really hard for me to trust people, okay? Everyone's telling me not to trust someone else and the someone elses seem so trust-able that I wanna trust them, but then the everyones think I'm not worthy of trust and I can't explain this to the someone elses why I can't truly trust them, so I lose their trust to and then I'm all alone.

Yeah.

And I thought of you as an escape from that. Someone who knew something was up just from my words. Someone who looked at my problems from all angles. Someone who thought through it all instead of trying to change the subject. Honestly, is it me? Am I the one who changed? I... really don't think so. It was only like... a few weeks, really. The rest of us were still together--you were the only one gone. So it can't be me who changed right?

If it is you who changed, I honestly liked the old you better. I'm not saying I wish you'd change back. I just still wanna be friends.

If that's okay with you.

Signed,

Well...A Friend.....

(P.S. All those "rumors" I'll disregard. I'd rather hear the truth from you than anyone else. That is, if you want to tell me.)

Dear Anonymous,

Just give it up. My past is my past. How many more times would I have to suffer this loneliness? the feeling of wanting to scream my lungs out, to cry like a child, all suppressed by my desire to be strong. Guess I'm used to it now. It's like asking how the weather is going to be.

Anonymous

Dear Anonymouses,

I was really happy, not having to pull any all-nighters this year. Until now. Thank you all for deciding to make us do projects all at the same time. An album for Spanish, a brochure for Forensics, a freaking five page essay for Algebra of all things, two essays and a presentation for the same project for Econ aka a class that cannot get any more boring, and a play for Drama next week. And let's not forget that English teacher who assigns two homework assignments every day. Aaaaaand then we have the newest season of robotics, that end-of-the-year party to plan for 4-H, etc., etc. Come on, y'all. What kind of creepy coincidence is this? Yes, I'm complaining. I know. It'll only get harder in college, right? And you're preparing us for college, right?

Right right right right.

I'm complaining. Sue me.

Signed,

the mega-cranky Sakila you only see at 3:40 something am